Check your account email address ×

Sunshine....

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎21 at 3:34 PM, GGNHL said:

Dude yesterday you ran away from talking about oil subsidies when you were owned. Not to mention all the false memes you post and telling other people how they vote or feel yet you say I lie? :lol:

Please show me where I lied about anything.:bc:

Not sure why you say I need a moderated site either when I'm here smacking you around a few times a week. :lol:

Poor Slowrider and his delusions of grandeur. :lol::lmao:

You are a whining cunt. I recall you making up some shit about Ben. Fuck off.

:snack:

Well..what gives here Dipshit rider?  Seems like there may be some holes in your story.  Care to explain?  Ahhhh...nevermind.  What a butt-fuck you are!  :lol:

SR=:owned: again, and again, and again, and again, and again.........................................

On 6/21/2016 at 7:46 PM, GGNHL said:

Keep deflecting while you cant even back up any of the garbage you spew. :lol:

On 6/21/2016 at 7:49 PM, SnowRider said:

I back it all up....that's why I'm the main man on the forum and you pussies picked up your balls and ran home to team butt plugger :lol: :gtyof::taunt:

LMFAO you the main man here HAHAHA you and your possy are nothing more than hacks that are gluttons for punishment to be slapped around like the bitches you are:idiot:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

LMFAO you the main man here HAHAHA you and your possy are nothing more than hacks that are gluttons for punishment to be slapped around like the bitches you are:idiot:

Complete tool.  :lol:Hated on every fucking forum that he attempts to "own" everyone while he "moves the needle".

:lol::owned:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Complete tool.  :lol:Hated on every fucking forum that he attempts to "own" everyone while he "moves the needle".

:lol::owned:

Only thing he owns is CM privilege, probably embezzled the $15 for that from the lightbulb store :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Snowsledders and new team butthurt are the same sites? :lol: 

Never touched the new butthurt site and the geriatric Ole' Drule brings up snowsledders :lmao:. The forum sheep follow along.....

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never touched the new butthurt site and the geriatric Ole' Drule brings up snowsledders :lmao:. The forum sheep follow along.....

Well your a hack with ZERO facts and a proven fraud, so nobody takes anything you post seriously :) get it Taintrider 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well your a hack with ZERO facts and a proven fraud, so nobody takes anything you post seriously :) get it Taintrider 

80,000+ posts and still a liar, a fraud, and AFRAID.  Poor Momo - can't even be an actual person on site you spend a full working day on.... :canadaflag::lmao: 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You got caught in yet another lie! :lol::lmao: What a fucking dipshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You got caught in yet another lie! :lol::lmao: What a fucking dipshit 

Are they the same site or not? :lol: :snack:

Poor Dumbski - lurking around the site waiting to suck off someone from the clown posse :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are they the same site or not? :lol: :snack:

Poor Dumbski - lurking around the site waiting to suck off someone from the clown posse :lol: 

Keep back peddling dipshit. It won't make a difference 

You've tried to get into TBP... just admit it already. 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep back peddling dipshit. It won't make a difference 

You've tried to get into TBP... just admit it already. 

Never tried and that's a fact dumb fucker :bc: : 

Edited by SnowRider

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never tried and that's a fact dumb fucker :bc: : 

You're a proven liar so you can say "that's a fact" all you want. It still not worth a squirt of piss. 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're a proven liar so you can say "that's a fact" all you want. It still not worth a squirt of piss. 

Well, Hillary makes for a great role model.  And when caught in a lie, her supporters are excellent at the old "spin, deflect, lie...repeat"...I think the "add stupid Meme" is all his though.  That's his signature "ownage".

What a fucking idiot.  "I won't join there because I won't give them the satisfaction of banning me!"  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, Hillary makes for a great role model.  And when caught in a lie, her supporters are excellent at the old "spin, deflect, lie...repeat"...I think the "add stupid Meme" is all his though.  That's his signature "ownage".

What a fucking idiot.  "I won't join there because I won't give them the satisfaction of banning me!"  :lol:

They are so conceited that even when the truth is obvious, they still try to deflect and spin.  Take a look at the saudi arabia thread.  mc posts a picture of bush, instead of discussing the role of saudi arabia in american politics. 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Not even close.  Never have or will attempt to be a part of butthurt island.  Sorry to hurt your feelings Dumbski.  Now - unless you've got proof - which doesn't exist - I'd suggest you STFU and take your ownage like a man :bc:   Only the timid and weak-minded throw out unfounded accusations and pawn those off as facts.  You're worthless on here and have been for years.  Always trying to unsuccessfully fit in and command attention. :lol:. NONODY.  GIVES. A. FUCK. ABOUT. YOU. :lol: 

I post.  The forum replies. The needle moves.  I move on.  The clown posse follows.  Rinse.  Repeat.  :snack:Until the crying begins and the posse starts their own forum. :lmao: