Check your account email address ×

Sunshine....

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh no, a question.  You will be occupied for hours.

There are questions and then there is your stupidity.  You ask irrelevant and off topic questions unrelated to the conversation because it's what you just heard on right wing radio.  I listen to music - not talk radio - and the biggest irony on this forum is you :bc: Your posts about manipulation and talking points are precisely what and who you are :lol: But you are so fucking dumb you can't comprehend the irony.  :snack:. You're lucky to have found a sanctuary where stupidity, irony, and right wing Mouthbreathers are the majority as they've taken you under their wing and help perpetuate your idiocy.  

I'm proud to be on the other side :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There are questions and then there is your stupidity.  You ask irrelevant and off topic questions unrelated to the conversation because it's what you just heard on right wing radio.  I listen to music - not talk radio - and the biggest irony on this forum is you :bc: Your posts about manipulation and talking points are precisely what and who you are :lol: But you are so fucking dumb you can't comprehend the irony.  :snack:. You're lucky to have found a sanctuary where stupidity, irony, and right wing Mouthbreathers are the majority as they've taken you under their wing and help perpetuate your idiocy.  

I'm proud to be on the other side :bc: 

You post 10 times the memes as I do.  That signals manipulation.

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes....because the only nice guys on here are conservatives.. :lol: I treat others how they treat me. :bc: 

Maybe they treat you that way because of how you acted when you first arrived at FS :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You post 10 times the memes as I do.  That signals manipulation.

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao: 

KNOW.  YOUR.  AUDIENCE.   :bc: 

I have you pegged to a T :bc: 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Maybe they treat you that way because of how you acted when you first arrived at FS :dunno: 

I'm in the minority on here.  If they want cordial conversation and discourse - they can let their actions speak for themselves.  Until then - my demeanor will be like theirs is towards me.  I'm good either way. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm in the minority on here.  If they want cordial conversation and discourse - they can let their actions speak for themselves.  Until then - my demeanor will be like theirs is towards me.  I'm good either way. :bc: 

Why not try being a little more respectful of the other members and see what happens?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why not try being a little more respectful of the other members and see what happens?

It's a two way street.  Besides - I'm not complaining and really don't care one way or another. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's a two way street.  Besides - I'm not complaining and really don't care one way or another. 

Again, why can't you at least try to treat others with respect and see if they reciprocate? 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He had 2 teachers for parents and he still didn't learn that respect is earned, not a right.

A perfect example of your irony and stupidity....what respect have you earned on here? :lol: 

Just now, ckf said:

Again, why can't you at least try to treat others with respect and see if they reciprocate? 

Gotta list of posters who do the same towards me?  

And for the record....I'm good with any forum demeanor.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

There you go again.

I just explained to you that respect is earned, yet you fail to understand why you don't have a list of posters that respect you.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There you go again.

I just explained to you that respect is earned, yet you fail to understand why you don't have a list of posters that respect you.

:lol: :nuts:

:lmao: 

It's a forum and freeloader :lol: is talking about earning respect.  I've heard it all on here now......a freeloader lecturing a paying member about respect being earned on the interwebs. :lol: Remind me again who takes this site too serious :snack:

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: :nuts:

:lmao: 

It's a forum and freeloader :lol: is talking about earning respect.  I've heard it all on here now......a freeloader lecturing a paying member about respect being earned on the interwebs. :lol: Remind me again who takes this site too serious :snack:

:lol: 

Not serious enough to pay to hear your constant drivel.

Ive never really said anything negative to you, and I dont really think you have back to me either.. But I have asked you a couple questions that you have never answered. The questions were based on morals and your moral compass.

As you have said Hillary has never been convicted of any crimes but has been accused of plenty and has proved herself as a liar on multiple occasions, but you dont seem to acknowledge those facts. 

I think I have gotten a good grasp of your level of morality, so I dont really pay attention to anything you post as to me it seems you just troll members here.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ive never really said anything negative to you, and I dont really think you have back to me either.. But I have asked you a couple questions that you have never answered. The questions were based on morals and your moral compass.

As you have said Hillary has never been convicted of any crimes but has been accused of plenty and has proved herself as a liar on multiple occasions, but you dont seem to acknowledge those facts. 

I think I have gotten a good grasp of your level of morality, so I dont really pay attention to anything you post as to me it seems you just troll members here.

A meme works great because it illustrates the 'lies'.  So if lying is the basis of your opinion and standard for your moral compass -  why aren't you asking the questions to Dump supporters? 

image.jpeg

Why does anybody even waste time on this square headed Corky dumb fuck? It's clear no matter what approach is taken he will not answer questions and only post memes and stupid responses.

• Like 1

A meme works great because it illustrates the 'lies'.  So if lying is the basis of your opinion and standard for your moral compass -  why aren't you asking the questions to Dump supporters? 

image.jpeg

Well I also think a lie isnt exactly a lie. Like persay Trump said he had vanilla ice cream last night but really had chocolate and that shows up as a lie on your nifty little chart so be it. But if someone lied about say americans being killed and if they lied to the american people on national TV about why they were killed. Which one would you say is worse and more important to recognize as detrimental to the american populous as a whole?? 

See this is where morality comes in..

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe you are good with it, but I'm not. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Why does anybody even waste time on this square headed Corky dumb fuck? It's clear no matter what approach is taken he will not answer questions and only post memes and stupid responses.

I usually just skip over his posts rather than get drawn in to his games. The thing is not everyone does that. It's not like I'm looking for everyone to hold hands and love each other. But it would be nice to see everyone show a little more respect toward other members.

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I also think a lie isnt exactly a lie. Like persay Trump said he had vanilla ice cream last night but really had chocolate and that shows up as a lie on your nifty little chart so be it. But if someone lied about say americans being killed and if they lied to the american people on national TV about why they were killed. Which one would you say is worse and more important to recognize as detrimental to the american populous as a whole?? 

See this is where morality comes in..

I agree that a lie isn't exactly a lie.....words and positons get twisted...hence the categories in the Meme.  The meme is simply an easy way to view the compiled fact checks.  

And if all the Hillary accusations are true....can you provide a list of the convictions I must have missed..??  Thanks- 

Edited by SnowRider

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe you are good with it, but I'm not. 

I usually just skip over his posts rather than get drawn in to his games. The thing is not everyone does that. It's not like I'm looking for everyone to hold hands and love each other. But it would be nice to see everyone show a little more respect toward other members.

So how would you like me to respond to Jimbo?  It's obvious you want less vitriol on the forum....yet Jimbo makes the above post and it completely escapes you.  So if showing more respect is important to you - then maybe it's a good opportunity to address Jimbo's post instead of buttering  his bread. 

Like I said - I can flourish either way.