Check your account email address ×

Inflation at 40 year high

You think any of these dipshits currently in Washington give 2 shits about this?  I can guarantee that many Washington liberals want this.  They want a welfare state that relies on the government to constantly bail them out.

WASHINGTON -- Inflation soared over the past year at its highest rate in four decades, hammering American consumers, wiping out pay raises and reinforcing the Federal Reserve’s decision to begin raising borrowing rates across the economy.

The Labor Department said Thursday that consumer prices jumped 7.5% last month compared with a year earlier, the steepest year-over-year increase since February 1982.

• Like 1

I buy the same delta fauct for all my rentals all the rentals of every coustemer etc was just going over receipts last week for the year . And last Jan 62 bucks . Last tue 120 bucks 

I looked at the box cuz I had to know manufactured over a yr ago Aug 2020 

But yeah 6% inflation they try to push 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Record corporate profits + record inflation = price gouging.

Yep, grocery shopping this past weekend, container of Snyder's pretzels, last year $3.98 usually have a $1 off coupon, last Sunday $7.98 no coupon, twin pack of lays items mix and match was $4.98 and again $1 off coupon, Sunday $7.98 but did have $1 off coupon, Tyson tenders last year $11.98 for the big ass bag and usually a $2 off coupon, Sunday $19.98 and a $3 coupon, fucking lunch meat cost me $45 for this fucking week, 3 and a half pounds.. Really sucks to have just mine and my kids lunches for the week cost me over $120.. All the stuff I bought isn't sitting on a boat coming from China for weeks,..Fucking $8 tub of pretzels..insane

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, grocery shopping this past weekend, container of Snyder's pretzels, last year $3.98 usually have a $1 off coupon, last Sunday $7.98 no coupon, twin pack of lays items mix and match was $4.98 and again $1 off coupon, Sunday $7.98 but did have $1 off coupon, Tyson tenders last year $11.98 for the big ass bag and usually a $2 off coupon, Sunday $19.98 and a $3 coupon, fucking lunch meat cost me $45 for this fucking week, 3 and a half pounds.. Really sucks to have just mine and my kids lunches for the week cost me over $120.. All the stuff I bought isn't sitting on a boat coming from China for weeks,..Fucking $8 tub of pretzels..insane

Exactly . And I posted about my Boars Head cold cuts for lunch sandwiches and MC and Spin laughed or denied it.....

They wont ever get that feeding a family with 3 kids has doubled in price.  They are so out of touch just like Basement Biden

• Like 3

Just now, EvilBird said:

Exactly . And I posted about my Boars Head cold cuts for lunch sandwiches and MC and Spin laughed or denied it.....

They wont ever get that feeding a family with 3 kids has doubled in price.  They are so out of touch just like Basement Biden

Yep, single parent with 2 kids, my son is 220lb monster of a middle linebacker so he eats like a horse..:hungry:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Now you want sympathy for having 3 kids. Unreal. Shut up and feed ‘em. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now you want sympathy for having 3 kids. Unreal. Shut up and feed ‘em. 

Lmao 🤣 

Poor Spin Cunt. I dont want sympathy.  I want the America you got to grow up in shithead. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Cry me a river. 

I aint crying thats the thing, Im standing for what I believe in....and want the best for my family ...something apparently you dont understand. 

You are just an old grumpy cuck liberal with a pathetic life.. still bitching and crying about Trump and GOPs on the daily. :lol:

Couldnt even hack it offgrid for more than 4 months after that was your Big Plan announced on a Snowmobile site. But you instead are Addicted to misery. :lol:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I aint crying thats the thing, Im standing for what I believe in....and want the best for my family ...something apparently you dont understand. 

You are just an old grumpy cuck liberal with a pathetic life.. still bitching and crying about Trump and GOPs on the daily. :lol:

Couldnt even hack it offgrid for more than 4 months after that was your Big Plan announced on a Snowmobile site. But you instead are Addicted to misery. :lol:

Get off your fake pity pot. Nobody cares about your plight. Wishing for the past is for losers. 

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

We’re all paying for your kids and you don’t see us complaining. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Get off your fake pity pot. Nobody cares about your plight. Wishing for the past is for losers. 

Or You can just fuck off and try to enjoy life......i mean how many years do you two miserable fucks really have left. 

I guess thats why you wanna see it all burn down. 

Selfish spoiled Liberal Boomer cucks :lol:

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lmao 🤣 

Poor Spin Cunt. I dont want sympathy.  I want the America you got to grow up in shithead. 

If you want what we have then do what we did.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Or You can just fuck off and try to enjoy life......i mean how many years do you two miserable fucks really have left. 

You guys are voting for this so go clean up your mess as this is the direction everyone who got a trophy and words hurt their feelings wanted to go. It is now your problem to convince your peers they are going in the wrong direction instead of pointing back thinking that will move you forward.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

If you want what we have then do what we did.

You guys are voting for this so go clean up your mess as this is the direction everyone who got a trophy and words hurt their feelings wanted to go. It is now your problem to convince your peers they are going in the wrong direction instead of pointing back thinking that will move you forward.

Yup I do try to do what you did..Different America today my Friend. But I am still doing pretty well luckily.  

And I do tell my peers....Just not many on this site to tell😆... Stop taking it so personal Man.  You aint a liberal. I am not talking about you. 

The Boomer liberals made these trophy Kids in my Generation ...remember? 

Edited by EvilBird

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

$275 bucks more a month for a typical American household they claim. I’d bet we are well over than in my house.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-10/americans-are-shelling-out-another-276-a-month-due-to-inflation

I'd guess I'm at or over $500/mo between, fuel, food, electric, and heat..At least beer seems to be relatively about the same price as a year ago..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You just made me laugh. :lol: 

Between 2020 and 2021 there was 5 trillion in stimulus, only 50% of the 2020 stimulus was spent in 2020, consumers had money to spend and they did, shut downs and shipping delays added to the shortages, even with very high prices people keep spending.  Record profits, record GDP, wage growth, and low interest rates all combine to make inflation rise sharply.

• Like 1