Check your account email address ×

Go Rams, Stafford deserves a Superbowl vicotry more than any QB in NFL history

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

You don't think he won that game? 

No explain to me why the Bucs didn't have the Safety deep when they were blitzing a corner? It's like baseball you need to be playing at no doubles depth. how the hell was Cupp aloud to get behind the defense when they only needed a FG to win. Both Cupp TD's were wide open blown coverages. throwing two TD's to a wide open Copper Cupp isn't winning a game. Look at the injuries the Bucs had and they were 30 seconds from OT. Brady willed his team back minus 5 guys on offence. The Rams should've blown them out

Jan 24

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You don't think he won that game? 

There's a sub-set of Lions fans who just can't admit that the team is fucking cursed forever and will never win. So many former players have gone on to other teams and had great success.

These same guys buy season tickets and overpriced jerseys and hot dogs year in and year out and constantly look for a player or coach to scapegoat. They're the reason the Fords are still the owners. They won't fucking stop enabling this franchise to suck. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's a sub-set of Lions fans who just can't admit that the team is fucking cursed forever and will never win. So many former players have gone on to other teams and had great success.

These same guys buy season tickets and overpriced jerseys and hot dogs year in and year out and constantly look for a player or coach to scapegoat. They're the reason the Fords are still the owners. They won't fucking stop enabling this franchise to suck. 

Ehhh, we agree on something, at least the first paragraph..

Pulling for the Rams, my BFF is a die hard rams fan, so pulling for them for him. But I do think it's going  to be a great game, happy to see both the teams that are in it. Looking forward to the halftime show, some OG rap, Fucking Dre..going to be good!!:ylsuper:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i would prefer to see Burrow win but I do feel for any QB having to serve time in Detroit among other places.   Not sure if Washington is better o worse bu they are also up there.  

You have heard of the Chicago Bears right?

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, we agree on something, at least the first paragraph..

Pulling for the Rams, my BFF is a die hard rams fan, so pulling for them for him. But I do think it's going  to be a great game, happy to see both the teams that are in it. Looking forward to the halftime show, some OG rap, Fucking Dre..going to be good!!:ylsuper:

Im rooting for Stafford but I won't cry if the Bengals win, it's been a long time since they've been there.

I'd be happy for the Bengals, more so than the Rams ... just because they're the bigger underdog (maybe? LOL).  But I would also be happy for Stafford to get a ring after "paying his debt to society" being stuck with the Lions so long.

@jtssrx - you're smoking some of moto's dope if you think Goff could have won the last few games for the Rams.  There's a reason they unloaded him.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'd be happy for the Bengals, more so than the Rams ... just because they're the bigger underdog (maybe? LOL).  But I would also be happy for Stafford to get a ring after "paying his debt to society" being stuck with the Lions so long.

@jtssrx - you're smoking some of moto's dope if you think Goff could have won the last few games for the Rams.  There's a reason they unloaded him.

He went to The super bowl as a ram and this team is better than that team and it’s not even close. Stafford stands in the pocket looking for a wide open pro bowl wr to come free. Lose a pro bowler to injury trade for OBJ. Stafford is a passer not a pre snap read qb. I’d say Goff is better at reads after watching him. That’s why he checks down all the time. With the rams talent this year he wouldn’t have to check down. 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He went to The super bowl as a ram and this team is better than that team and it’s not even close. Stafford stands in the pocket looking for a wide open pro bowl wr to come free. Lose a pro bowler to injury trade for OBJ. Stafford is a passer not a pre snap read qb. I’d say Goff is better at reads after watching him. That’s why he checks down all the time. With the rams talent this year he wouldn’t have to check down. 

You sound as ridiculous as the Viking fans around me who continue to blame Cousins for the Vikings lack of success.  Let's just call a spade a spade here ... you're a hater, and that's it.  Goff's Superbowl season was the equivalent of Trent Dilfer taking taking the Ravens to the Superbowl & the Rams realized how overrated the guy was - which is why he's now your guy in Detroilet.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You sound as ridiculous as the Viking fans around me who continue to blame Cousins for the Vikings lack of success.  Let's just call a spade a spade here ... you're a hater, and that's it.  Goff's Superbowl season was the equivalent of Trent Dilfer taking taking the Ravens to the Superbowl & the Rams realized how overrated the guy was - which is why he's now your guy in Detroilet.   

I think Goff sucks, but what I'm saying is the Rams are loaded with talent and he would be in the same position as Stafford if he was still there. Oh and by the way what the fuck has Cousins ever done in the NFL. Much like Stafford he's not good enough to lead a team to victory. Again it's easy for you to talk up Stafford when he wins. The fact is Stafford almost threw that game away but he was bailed out with a dropped INT by San Fran in the forth quarter. That was a going Stafford moment as I like to call it when he snatches defeat from the laws of victory. I watched every game Stafford played in Detroit. I think I know what kind of player he is. He's got all the talent in the world but he's not a leader. You're QB must be your leader. Not once over he career in Detroit did he lead on or off the field. Russel Wilson, Tom Brady, Moholms, Rodgers, Joe Burrough, Allen, Drew Brees all elevated there teams to wins the last ten years with there play. Pad Stafford not once elevated and made his teammates better. Look at Bengals they are in the Super bowl. Are you telling me that team is better than the Lions team with Calvin Johnson, Suh, and Reggie Bush? The Difference is they have a QB that leas them and makes plays in big spots.  

I mostly blame the lions. They could've built a team like the rams around Stafford and been here too. The lions organization is the worst in all of sports. They remove Ford Jr and fire his Cronie Tom Lewand and replace him with the Dumbass daughter who hires her Croney Rod Wood as team president. Both guys know zero about football. The daughter is an entitled elitist that's never worked a day in her life. She doesn't know anything about building a successful business let alone building a successful football team. The lions will never win as they are run by morons 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

image.png.4145f5c6ee9226cae7f0a4c868236091.png

Another dumbfuck detroit sports caster. Lets cheer for stafford even though it hurts the local teams interests if he wins. The Lions got two first round picks for stafford and the shittier the rams are the better but fuck it lets cheer for him to win it all and drop that pick out to the last pick in the first round this year. 

Now this is really the lions fault as they had a deal with Carolina in place for last years number one a second round pick and Teddy Bridgewater who had one year left on his deal. Nope that sucked Stafford dick and took the rams deal that saddled them with a terrible contract with Goff and and two picks that will be late first round and you have to watch Stafford win a super bowl after never winning one playoff game in Detroit. No different then Dumbass Tigers fans cheering for Verlander to Win a World Series in Houston. Detroit has some of the dumbest fans around

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Another dumbfuck detroit sports caster. Lets cheer for stafford even though it hurts the local teams interests if he wins. The Lions got two first round picks for stafford and the shittier the rams are the better but fuck it lets cheer for him to win it all and drop that pick out to the last pick in the first round this year. 

Now this is really the lions fault as they had a deal with Carolina in place for last years number one a second round pick and Teddy Bridgewater who had one year left on his deal. Nope that sucked Stafford dick and took the rams deal that saddled them with a terrible contract with Goff and and two picks that will be late first round and you have to watch Stafford win a super bowl after never winning one playoff game in Detroit. No different then Dumbass Tigers fans cheering for Verlander to Win a World Series in Houston. Detroit has some of the dumbest fans around

Yes I'm cheering for him to with the Super Bowl.........how fucking terrible

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I mostly blame the lions. They could've built a team like the rams around Stafford and been here too. The lions organization is the worst in all of sports. 

This is where all the blame lies, not players like Stafford.  Viking's are a perfect example of having excellent players and teams of players that just cannot seem to win when they really need to.  That falls on everyone but the players including all coaching staff and management right on up to the owners.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

This is where all the blame lies, not players like Stafford.  Viking's are a perfect example of having excellent players and teams of players that just cannot seem to win when they really need to.  That falls on everyone but the players including all coaching staff and management right on up to the owners.

The Vikings Try, At least they've won playoff games. The lions haven't won a playoff game in 30 years