Check your account email address ×

Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was stupid and useless and never should have happened, the fact that a US President would instruct people to carry this out is a very sad day for the US.

How did he instruct them? What did a person have to do to get on the contact list? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He did not and further more he him self requested more security that day but that request was denied . But just go with what you guzzle from your magic box on the wall with a smile  . keep parroting what it tells you it is fun to watch 

Funny right on this forum you said many times that "if I had a son he would look like TVM." caused the riots but saying " you can't be weak and you have to fight like hell or you'll lose you country and I'll walk there with you"  to people he invited to a rally didn't cause it.  Pretty weak leader that couldn't order more security.  

I saw what I saw on the day it happened, you as always follow the cult narrative.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

How did he instruct them? What did a person have to do to get on the contact list? 

Watch and listen to what was said at the rally. What the fuck does, "you can't be weak and you have to fight like hell or you will lose your country and I'll walk down there with you" mean?

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Watch and listen to what was said at the rally. What the fuck does, "you can't be weak and you have to fight like hell or you will lose your country and I'll walk down there with you" mean?

What a fucking faggot .....hours later still crying ..Orange Man lives rent free in your demented Brain :mc::lol::lol::lol:

4a40kf.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

33 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Jesus christ guy take a fucking Midol.  No one is defending those idiots who went into the capital.  The issue is the regime and the media are trying to conflate the event and compare it to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.,  Its fucking nonsense.  And for the third time, you have fallen for the media narrative over "what Trump said".  No one is buying that horse shit  anymore.  Trump wanted to put 10,000 national guard in place and was refused by Bowser and Pelosi.  The whole event never would have never happend if all that security and crowd control was in place.  This is not hard to calculate what is  really happening here.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

At least you have a Polaris, funny you think Trump is a conservative. 

Never said Trunp was a conservative...Hes a lifelong Democrat from NYC. 

He ran against Hillary and a Pedophile who sniffs kids . 

Thats why I voted for Trump ya stupid worthless piece of shit. 

This Is Your Guy you brag about? A disgusting old pervert? 

Id punch you right in your mouth if I ever met you just on the fact you support a Pedo hair sniffer. 

creepy-joe-biden.png

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus christ guy take a fucking Midol.  No one is defending those idiots who went into the capital.  The issue is the regime and the media are trying to conflate the event and compare it to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.,  Its fucking nonsense.  And for the third time, you have fallen for the media narrative over "what Trump said".  No one is buying that horse shit  anymore.  Trump wanted to put 10,000 national guard in place and was refused by Bowser and Pelosi.  The whole event never would have never happend if all that security and crowd control was in place.  This is not hard to calculate what is  really happening here.

This ,^^^

You're a better man than me DriftBusta....I got Zero patience and tolerance for these morons anymore to explain it rationally..

:lol::lol:

Cannot stand these mutherfuckers ....He is what is wrong with America....A spoiled little bitch..60+ something years old. Unbelievable.  

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, I'm saying that Trump asked these assholes to do what they did and no he wouldn't be president, but the fact that it was even acted upon is sickening. If someone breaks in a house to rape a child and doesn't succeed doesn't make the act ok just because he didn't actually carry out the act.   

I missed this...

Wow you really are a sick disgusting piece of shit...

Talking about Child Rape Now?  , and voted for a Pedophile who sniffs Children since he was VP. Yup I know exactly what you are. 

Id give you a beating just for thinking about that and posting it. I HATE old Perverts like you. Fuck off and die already  :kneebash:

Edited by EvilBird

Happy bull shit Insurrection day. We all know our government is not that weak if it was real life there would have been dead bodies all over the Capital grounds!

Not one person has been charged with the Insurrection Act according to Joe's DOJ. Trump was cleared of any wrongdoing according to the FBI. Facts don't fit the narrative by the left.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

If i was going to try to overthrow tbe most powerfull nation in the world, i think I'd probly start with well regulated militia not a bunch of unarmed idiots carrying the flag of the country they're trying to over throw 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It was stupid and useless and never should have happened, the fact that a US President would instruct people to carry this out is a very sad day for the US.

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all.

Remember when

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all.

Remember when

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

You forgot in 1975 when the weather underground/democrats bombed the US state department headquarters. You know the group led by bill ayers and Bernadine dohrn who also helped get obama elected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

You forgot in 1975 when the weather underground/democrats bombed the US state department headquarters. You know the group led by bill ayers and Bernadine dohrn who also helped get obama elected

And billy the rapist pardoned?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Attempting to do something horrible, is horrible even if you don't succeed that was the point.

Man, wtf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Attempting to do something horrible, is horrible even if you don't succeed that was the point.

Dude ... seriously?  So everything the Dems did from Russia collusion to the bullshit narratives of what they did to prevent Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett, to the impeachments ...  where's your outrage?  You have officially earned the 2022 Tampon of the Year Award. I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but you seriously are nothing more than a fucking Karen.   

Edited by Bontz
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Never said Trunp was a conservative...Hes a lifelong Democrat from NYC. 

He ran against Hillary and a Pedophile who sniffs kids . 

Thats why I voted for Trump ya stupid worthless piece of shit. 

This Is Your Guy you brag about? A disgusting old pervert? 

Id punch you right in your mouth if I ever met you just on the fact you support a Pedo hair sniffer. 

creepy-joe-biden.png

First off he is not my guy I voted for JJ. one of 11 people in my district who did, second stating the fact that he ended the war and I think it was a good thing because I never thought he would doesn't mean I like the guy, third running your mouth threating to punch me in the mouth just proves what an asshole you are.

12 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude wrote "Bushes" ....:lol:

Yes not Bush's because that is the way he wrote it probably 1000 times and posted the list of people who supported the Iraq war even more.

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Dude ... seriously?  So everything the Dems did from Russia collusion to the bullshit narratives of what they did to prevent Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett, to the impeachments ...  where's your outrage?  You have officially earned the 2022 Tampon of the Year Award. I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but you seriously are nothing more than a fucking Karen.   

Show me one post where I ever supported any of this, I only ever said that Trumps repeated story changes about the meeting where Russian adoption or whatever else was stated about the meeting seemed strange, that is all I said and I said it to HM.

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, wtf

It is very simple if someone shoots at you and misses doesn't mean it's ok, just because the group didn't succeed in getting to the Congress  and VP. doesn't make it ok.