Check your account email address ×

Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It was horrendous, just the fact idiots would try to do that. The only reason it wasn't stopped is the idiots didn't get in. And they were there at the request of your orange god.

:mc:

Cry more Karen ya little cuck bitch. 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you ate saying if they would have gotten in Trump would be president right now ? Interesting because I remember a extremely violent guy roaming around the chambers thanking the cops in there for there service . Who btw is doing 3 yrs for that act if violence.  Why is Trump not in office if all if took was idiot's getting in ? As you put it ? 

Honestly do you think before reciting what to think ? Or just guzzle and regurgitate 

No, I'm saying that Trump asked these assholes to do what they did and no he wouldn't be president, but the fact that it was even acted upon is sickening. If someone breaks in a house to rape a child and doesn't succeed doesn't make the act ok just because he didn't actually carry out the act.   

I watched what happened live and made my own decision, unlike you who just follows the cult, and plays the poor picked on republican, I do feel bad for you poor snowflakes though.

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

No, I'm saying that Trump asked these assholes to do what they did and no he wouldn't be president, but the fact that it was even acted upon is sickening. If someone breaks in a house to rape a child and doesn't succeed doesn't make the act ok just because he didn't actually carry out the act.   

I watched what happened live and made my own decision, unlike you who just follows the cult, and plays the poor picked on republican, I do feel bad for you poor snowflakes though.

Thank god people like you were not the majority when this Country was founded.  

Whiney beta's are just a disgrace. 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:mc:

Cry more Karen ya little cuck bitch. 

I'm not crying, I'm laughing at you poor little Trumpy snowflakes who can't get over your orange god losing to a near corpse, cry harder you little cunt maybe you'll feel better when you get it all out. 

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Thank god people like you were not the majority when this Country was founded.  

Whiney beta's are just a disgrace. 

All you do is what your orange god tells you to, you would have been sucking the Kings balls if you were around when the country was founded.   

Cult members like you are the real disgrace.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not crying, I'm laughing at you poor little Trumpy snowflakes who can't get over your orange god losing to a near corpse, cry harder you little cunt maybe you'll feel better when you get it all out. 

I got over it last year.

Faggots like you still are talking about it. Thats called being a whiney bitch.  

Get a fucking life dude. You are not saving the Country or our democracy from a rebellion takeover no matter what CNN tell you. :mc:

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I got over it last year.

Faggots like you still are talking about it. Thats called being a whiney bitch.  

Get a fucking life dude. You are not saving the Country or our democracy from a rebellion takeover no matter what CNN tell you. :mc:

Sure you did. 

Whiny little cunts like you still can't accept how fucking stupid and useless what was done was.  

I have a great life, I don't watch CNN never have, can't even get it on my antenna.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Sure you did. 

Whiny little cunts like you still can't accept how fucking stupid and useless what was done was.  

I have a great life, I don't watch CNN never have, can't even get it on my antenna.

Good for you Goof. Too bad you sound miserable.  

Im done arguing with a Guy twice my Age with no Sack... ...going back outside to enjoy the Snow. Cheers bitch:slapping:

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

you fucking crybaby bitches have been crying since Nov.'16 because the skank got her tuna kicked and are still not over it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Good for you Goof. Too bad you sound miserable.  

Im done arguing with a Guy twice my Age with no Sack... ...going back outside to enjoy the Snow. Cheers bitch:slapping:

Thanks cunt. I promise you I'm not I live a great life.                                      Run pussy run you at least you know when your beat.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Thanks cunt. I promise you I'm not I live a great life.                                      Run pussy run you at least you know when your beat.

Beat LOL....yeah ok...nah my Sled is just way more fun then talking to a nutless wonder crying about Jan 6  ....this sticker is for You. 👍

16415878275178378310888006279258.jpg

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

you fucking crybaby bitches have been crying since Nov.'16 because the skank got her tuna kicked and are still not over it

Not me dumb fuck, I voted for Trump for 2 reasons #1 he wasn't Hilary #2 I think it's good to have presidents from different parties  at least every 8 years.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Beat LOL....yeah ok...nah my Sled is just way more fun then talking to a nutless wonder crying about Jan 6  ....this sticker is for You. 👍

16415878275178378310888006279258.jpg

At least you have a Polaris, funny you think Trump is a conservative. 

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not me dumb fuck, I voted for Trump for 2 reasons #1 he wasn't Hilary #2 I think it's good to have presidents from different parties  at least every 8 years.

i agree on #1,  #2 i disagree somewhat but i think it's good to always have split control.  Biden with a pub senate would be half as bad as it currently is.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i agree on #1,  #2 i disagree somewhat but i think it's good to always have split control.  Biden with a pub senate would be half as bad as it currently is.  

Yep, some will argue a split causes stagnation. All the better . We have enough laws and we spend too much money already.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I guess it's a matter of perspective, I thought it would be way worse than it is with Biden. I never thought he would end the war, stock market has never been higher, according to Ed Hyman at no time in history and he has paper from Poland from 1540 did any economy grow like ours did in 2021. In case you don't know who he is he has been voted top wall street economist by his peers 41 years straight.  For me personally I was able to take enough profit in Oct. to cover the inflation costs for 10 years or more and still collect more monthly. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, some will argue a split causes stagnation. All the better . We have enough laws and we spend too much money already.

It's too bad the assholes on both sides only vote along party lines.  

Problem is 1 party, the dems. want to spend all the time and the rep. will out spend the dems. but only when they hold the presidency.

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I guess it's a matter of perspective, I thought it would be way worse than it is with Biden. I never thought he would end the war, stock market has never been higher, according to Ed Hyman at no time in history and he has paper from Poland from 1540 did any economy grow like ours did in 2021. In case you don't know who he is he has been voted top wall street economist by his peers 41 years straight.  For me personally I was able to take enough profit in Oct. to cover the inflation costs for 10 years or more and still collect more monthly. 

come on thats all soke and mirrors.   we are still worst off than before the covid.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

come on thats all soke and mirrors.   we are still worst off than before the covid.   

Not according to the top economist for 41 straight years. 4quarter GDP prior to the pandemic was 2.1 to 2.3% and we were in a manufacturing recession.  Trumps best year on year GDP was never any better than 2.9% same as 2015, with rising deficits and record debt.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not even concerned about the violence and destruction, the riots were far more damaging to property than Jan. 6 but trying to stop the transition of power is a big deal.

Exactly how were they going to stop Biden being sworn in over the 3 hours they were in the capital??..I mean this didn't go on for days, weeks, months, or years, they were in armed other than some banners and flags,..it lasted a couple hours and then they left. not a single person was abducted and held for ransom except by the existing government, nobody was killed except for an unarmed woman by and armed government employee.

So please, take all the time you need and let all of us know how these people were going to overthrow the ENTIRE United States of Americas government and place Trump back in office after he lost the election to Biden..Take all the time you need to elaborate on your belief in this..

:news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Sure you did. 

Lol what a joke. talk about can't accept how stupid and useless it was. We are at a year and every channel is acting like it was the worst thing to ever happen in America. Including idiots parroting what they guzzeld down on FS . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly how were they going to stop Biden being sworn in over the 3 hours they were in the capital??..I mean this didn't go on for days, weeks, months, or years, they were in armed other than some banners and flags,..it lasted a couple hours and then they left. not a single person was abducted and held for ransom except by the existing government, nobody was killed except for an unarmed woman by and armed government employee.

So please, take all the time you need and let all of us know how these people were going to overthrow the ENTIRE United States of Americas government and place Trump back in office after he lost the election to Biden..Take all the time you need to elaborate on your belief in this..

:news:

Very simple it never should have happened period. 

You have no idea if they were armed or not, you just assume they weren't. 

If someone breaks into a house to rape a child and is unsuccessful does that make it ok?     

According to the people that actually went in, they thought they were doing what their president wanted them to do they believed it could be done, just because it wasn't going to happen doesn't make it ok.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol what a joke. talk about can't accept how stupid and useless it was. We are at a year and every channel is acting like it was the worst thing to ever happen in America. Including idiots parroting what they guzzeld down on FS . 

It was stupid and useless and never should have happened, the fact that a US President would instruct people to carry this out is a very sad day for the US.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Very simple it never should have happened period. 

You have no idea if they were armed or not, you just assume they weren't. 

If someone breaks into a house to rape a child and is unsuccessful does that make it ok?     

According to the people that actually went in, they thought they were doing what their president wanted them to do they believed it could be done, just because it wasn't going to happen doesn't make it ok.

Wow, just wow..Rape a child?? WTF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was stupid and useless and never should have happened, the fact that a US President would instruct people to carry this out is a very sad day for the US.

He did not and further more he him self requested more security that day but that request was denied . But just go with what you guzzle from your magic box on the wall with a smile  . keep parroting what it tells you it is fun to watch 

• Like 1