Check your account email address ×

Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

First off he is not my guy I voted for JJ. one of 11 people in my district who did, second stating the fact that he ended the war and I think it was a good thing because I never thought he would doesn't mean I like the guy, third running your mouth threating to punch me in the mouth just proves what an asshole you are.

Well if you truly didn't vote for Him cool.

And yes I am an asshole. That I agree with :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all.

Remember when

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like." 

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."  

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable." 

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police?  We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests." 

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns ad deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace." 

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard." 

Do you remember when I supported any of that? I do remember saying that the rioters should be charged to the fullest extent of the law.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well if you truly didn't vote for Him cool.

And yes I am an asshole. That I agree with :thumbsup:

Yes I did, why keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Do you remember when I supported any of that? I do remember saying that the rioters should be charged to the fullest extent of the law.

Instant defense of leftists hypocrisy noted 

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus christ guy take a fucking Midol.  No one is defending those idiots who went into the capital.  The issue is the regime and the media are trying to conflate the event and compare it to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.,  Its fucking nonsense.  And for the third time, you have fallen for the media narrative over "what Trump said".  No one is buying that horse shit  anymore.  Trump wanted to put 10,000 national guard in place and was refused by Bowser and Pelosi.  The whole event never would have never happend if all that security and crowd control was in place.  This is not hard to calculate what is  really happening here.

No cultist I heard with my own ears what Trump said, and saw with my own eyes what happened, and it also never would have happened if there was no rally, gathering, or whatever you like to call it, it's always somebody else's fault. 

It is pure speculation to say this wouldn't have happened, it may have been worse if there had been a confrontation with heavily armed guards.

13 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You and MCLiar should get a discount on bran muffins, you both pathetically FOS.  

Stick to posting that list and crying about emails you drunken idiot.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No cultist I heard with my own ears what Trump said, and saw with my own eyes what happened, and it also never would have happened if there was no rally, gathering, or whatever you like to call it, it's always somebody else's fault. 

It is pure speculation to say this wouldn't have happened, it may have been worse if there had been a confrontation with heavily armed guards.

This is what I love about you TDS clowns.  You cherry pick what you respond to and ignore the entire context.  I heard what he said too, he was speaking in a figurative sense to let their voices be heard.  What part of peaceful demonstration don't you understand.  Read and respond to my Oligarch thread, see if you can do that.  At no time did he advocate violence.  You also just gloss over the fact that he wanted the national guard there to keep peace, but Pelosi and Bowser refused.  This is on them, 100 %.  And the public largely sees this, with a few exceptions to people like yourself with no critical thinking skills, who just gobbles up the msm  narrative like a good little aparatchnik.

Edited by DriftBusta

36 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah that unarmed insurrection :lol:

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is what I love about you TDS clowns.  You cherry pick what you respond to and ignore the entire context.  I heard what he said too, he was speaking in a figurative sense to let their voices be heard.  What part of peaceful demonstration don't you understand.  Read and respond to my Oligarch thread, see if you can do that.  At no time did he advocate violence.  You also just gloss over the fact that he wanted the national guard there to keep peace, but Pelosi and Bowser refused.  This is on them, 100 %.  And the public largely sees this, with a few exceptions to people like yourself with no critical thinking skills, who just gobbles up the msm  narrative like a good little aparatchnik.

Honestly when I read the thread title I thought it was about this site's anniversary. 

You have Trump defense syndrome, I didn't cherry pick anything I heard what he said and I saw what happened and it wasn't peaceful demonstration, I guess the crowd believed the fight like hell part literally and not the peaceful part. 

The whole thing was an exercise  in futility.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Honestly when I read the thread title I thought it was about this site's anniversary. 

You have Trump defense syndrome, I didn't cherry pick anything I heard what he said and I saw what happened and it wasn't peaceful demonstration, I guess the crowd believed the fight like hell part literally and not the peaceful part. 

The whole thing was an exercise  in futility.

And should be blamed on Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser for not providing adequate security.  Yet again, a complete phony narrative put up by the Dems and Washington insiders, and you bought it.  You absolutely did cherry pick, because you ignore the main overarching point.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And should be blamed on Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser for not providing adequate security.  Yet again, a complete phony narrative put up by the Dems and Washington insiders, and you bought it.  You absolutely did cherry pick, because you ignore the main overarching point.

Yes, don't blame the criminals and the people who organized the rally, it's always somebody else's fault TDS at it's finest. 

I never honestly thought all those law and order back the blue types would have done what they did, did you? 

In hindsight yes there should have been for more armed policing  forces in place, who knew or expected those people would act the way they did?

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, don't blame the criminals and the people who organized the rally, it's always somebody else's fault TDS at it's finest. 

I never honestly thought all those law and order back the blue types would have done what they did, did you? 

In hindsight yes there should have been for more armed policing  forces in place, who knew or expected those people would act the way they did?

But blaming trump for the INSURRECTION!  Is fine your double standards are laughable.

3CC2861D-7BC7-4CE6-AFFC-1B9109BDBD19.jpeg.77faa899fcbc7586130bdddcdc3513aa.jpeg 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Yes not Bush's because that is the way he wrote it probably 1000 times and posted the list of people who supported the Iraq war even more.

Having theor selective outrage pointed really triggers the Karen’s :lol:

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Who said don't blame them?  I am all for charging them appropriately and letting the courts decide their fate.  Yet I can't help but think of all the BLM and Antifa anti American scum who were doing the real damage to our country, burning, looting, murdering and tearing down statues.  Why weren't they charged?  Why was Harris raising money to bail them out?  Why was she all for protesting in 2016?  Why haven't you picked up on that point?  Never mind, we get it.  You're a liberal who watches CNN, surfs HuffPo and likely has a family full of Democrats.  Thats ok. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said don't blame them?  I am all for charging them appropriately and letting the courts decide their fate.  Yet I can't help but think of all the BLM and Antifa anti American scum who were doing the real damage to our country, burning, looting, murdering and tearing down statues.  Why weren't they charged?  Why was Harris raising money to bail them out?  Why was she all for protesting in 2016?  Why haven't you picked up on that point?  Never mind, we get it.  You're a liberal who watches CNN, surfs HuffPo and likely has a family full of Democrats.  Thats ok. 

So when did you ever post that you blame Trump and his supporters for what happened? Never.

You just blamed Pelosi for not having enough security and said Trump wanted it and that if she did have security this never would have  happened.  

I have stated numbers of times that the looters and thugs should be charged, never once did I blame the lack of security. 

Read this again, I don't watch CNN, I don't even get that channel, I have never been on the HuffPo site ever. And you are jaded by growing up with the silver spoon and always able to be bailed out.

six pages over this?  :lol:

y'all are goofy

in other unimportant news, just got home from the car wash and saw a guy with a Trump bumper sticker sitting alone in his Lexus in line with a mask on.   

Thought to myself, 'what the Q Shaman make of this?'  :lmao:

idk about you, but am dreading the mid-terms and next presidential election cycle

how's the snow for riding in South America? 

On 1/6/2022 at 2:13 PM, 01mxz800 said:

This should answer your question :guzzle:

20220106_151118.jpg

if it isn't snowing you should consider busting up that shitty blacktop and preparing for a new driveway in spring

yikes!

37 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So when did you ever post that you blame Trump and his supporters for what happened? Never.

You just blamed Pelosi for not having enough security and said Trump wanted it and that if she did have security this never would have  happened.  

I have stated numbers of times that the looters and thugs should be charged, never once did I blame the lack of security. 

Read this again, I don't watch CNN, I don't even get that channel, I have never been on the HuffPo site ever. And you are jaded by growing up with the silver spoon and always able to be bailed out.

Blame them?  Blame them for what?  I already said they were dumb fucks for entering the capital and should be charged.  Pelosi and Bowser were responsible for keeping the city and the capital safe.  The president wanted to send the National Guard, those two cunts refused it.  Not one bit of outrage on your part about it.  

And you don't know fuck all about me dude.  Silver spoon.  Fucking faggot ass pussy liberal.  You're nothing more than yet another useful idiot.  I'd punch you right in the mouth right after Evil Bird if you ever said that to my face.

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if it isn't snowing you should consider busting up that shitty blacktop and preparing for a new driveway in spring

yikes!

in the plan, going to put #2s then chip sealing entire driveway

• Like 1