Check your account email address ×

Ontario going back to heavy lockdowns

Rod

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Amusingly I have not a lot of positive things to say about the shot, but these idiots are so confused at reality that they need calling out.  Their conspiracy claims that the vax is causing the situation and making things worse is absurd.  Sure it isn't effective enough that I have taken it, but it also isn't what they make it out to be.  The best part is they keep claiming that the far left are sheep but then do one worse and just take random twitter posts as fact.  Baaa baaa baaa.

You summed it up much better than I could have.

Ive got the jabs, but like you I'm somewhere in the middle. But these two clowns are as bad as the pro vaxxers. They only post what fits their agenda.

For any one point you can find something that says the opposite.

Is the jab 100%? No. Is it the devil's elixir? No. It does do some good for sure, to what extent? Eventually we'll get to know.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You summed it up much better than I could have.

Ive got the jabs, but like you I'm somewhere in the middle. But these two clowns are as bad as the pro vaxxers. They only post what fits their agenda.

For any one point you can find something that says the opposite.

Is the jab 100%? No. Is it the devil's elixir? No. It does do some good for sure, to what extent? Eventually we'll get to know.

Wasn't that info that phizer has allowed to be hidden till like 2093?? Like 75 years till they have to release it?? 

If true you would think that would set off some red flags..

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Personally I dont think the Jabs are as bad for you as I thought it might be a year ago...

Still would never get it, and it clearly doesn't work like they said it would. 

My problem is the testing is still so limited. 

My Wife sent me this to read...pretty interesting.  

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-COVID-19-Inoculations-More-Harm-Than-Good-REV-Dec-16-2021.pdf

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Personally I dont think the Jabs are as bad for you as I thought it might be a year ago...

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-COVID-19-Inoculations-More-Harm-Than-Good-REV-Dec-16-2021.pdf

I had every intention of getting the vax until they started demanding them.  Fuck off.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I had every intention of getting the vax until they started demanding them.  Fuck off.

I never wanted it honestly but the more they push it , the more it fails , the more it makes me think WTF is going on . 

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That's a great reference.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It's mostly vaxxed getting omnicron - so :dunno:

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Steve Kirsch's latest substack on vax efficiency is brutal.  However mass formation psychosis is preventing the dumb fucks from even looking at the data.

Sheep hiding under their beds afraid of the truth.:lol:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/booster-efficacy-or-lack-thereof

It's called "ADE". Even rat Fauxi mentions that is a major concern with vax - when it all started.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Not as bad you say ...but link says- does more harm than good. 

ffab157f.gif.c43a1118eddaa83a112cbbe6873103c2.gif

On 1/4/2022 at 7:38 AM, Frostynuts said:

I see another few people who will be put on the list of people not to be trusted with zero chance of getting any international grant money for yrs to come 

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The data on rones showed me I don’t need it so why bother 

• Gold Member
On 1/4/2022 at 10:15 PM, ford_428cj said:

Not as bad you say ...but link says- does more harm than good. 

ffab157f.gif.c43a1118eddaa83a112cbbe6873103c2.gif

Didnt say it doesnt possibly do harm. But I also dont see people dropping dead in the street from it either. I know several people with complications...but not dead. Thats why I say "not as bad as I once thought"

Still too early to tell, get back to me in another year. 😂👍

It's okay LockDownDougFord has all his sheep votes locked up too - Right AC?  Doug taking your rights away, forcing you to get vaccinated  yet AC will blindly follow like a good little sheep would.

Funny thing is he can't deny this as  he will vote for Doug Ford without a thought

Hey ACE who are you voting for this coming election?  oh nevermind I know you are voting for the party that locked you down 

So easy being a ONEWAY VOTER :lol: 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It's okay LockDownDougFord has all his sheep votes locked up too - Right AC?  Doug taking your rights away, forcing you to get vaccinated  yet AC will blindly follow like a good little sheep would.

Funny thing is he can't deny this as  he will vote for Doug Ford without a thought

Hey ACE who are you voting for this coming election?  oh nevermind I know you are voting for the party that locked you down 

So easy being a ONEWAY VOTER :lol: 

Fail, Doug introduced vax passports on Sept 1 and they would be implemented a few weeks later.  How did that happen behind the scenes?  Bids, procurement, execution all in a matter of weeks.  Who's the wrongway?  Fucking clueless idiot.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, Doug introduced vax passports on Sept 1 and they would be implemented a few weeks later.  How did that happen behind the scenes?  Bids, procurement, execution all in a matter of weeks.  Who's the wrongway?  Fucking clueless idiot.

DOUG HAS YOUR VOTE LOCKED UP :lol:  

Just so you know DOUG begged the federal government to come up with a national passport - but you knew this 

tough to blame Trudeau when he has nothing to do with lockdowns in a Province 

AC votes are locked up for life, never a thought on election day