Check your account email address ×

Antonio Brown

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, ckf said:

I read something about him claiming that he was injured :lol:

Yeah, I don't know, heard a lot of versions of what happened..And lots of good memes made because of it..:lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I don't know, heard a lot of versions of what happened..And lots of good memes made because of it..:lol:

He may have a head injury from football. I think the guy has just plain fucked in the head most of his career. Who knows :dunno:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

He may have a head injury from football. I think the guy has just plain fucked in the head most of his career. Who knows :dunno:

He most definitely has some issues upstairs

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Local news showed a clip this morning with Antonio says Bruce Arians fired him on the sidelines because he refused to get into the game claiming his ankle injury was hurting to bad to play the game so he was fired/cut from the team right then and there on the sidelines........ His F'n ankle didn't look like it was bothering him when he danced off the field. Local sports tv & radio guys saying he has always been a head case since high school and that's why most teams did not want him. His issues only got worse the longer he played "The Game" with head injuries. Bruce Arians said he was never told Antonio had any injuries during the week of practice leading up to the game and was not told about any ankle injury prior to the game????? 

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Local news showed a clip this morning with Antonio says Bruce Arians fired him on the sidelines because he refused to get into the game claiming his ankle injury was hurting to bad to play the game so he was fired/cut from the team right then and there on the sidelines........ His F'n ankle didn't look like it was bothering him when he danced off the field. Local sports tv & radio guys saying he has always been a head case since high school and that's why most teams did not want him. His issues only got worse the longer he played "The Game" with head injuries. Bruce Arians said he was never told Antonio had any injuries during the week of practice leading up to the game and was not told about any ankle injury prior to the game????? 

the ankle injury was news before the game so hard ime believing arians did not know.  

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I read somewhere he was really close to hitting a bonus threshold and they were deliberately freezing him out to keep from paying the bonus.

Sounds about right to me, considering the business...

You "read somewhere" .... probably the same source that feeds you your communist bullshit LOL

The dude was being told to GO INTO THE GAME, not out, and he blew a nut about how bad his ankle was hurt.  Yet that same ankle sure didn't seem to affect his ability to jump and prance off the field.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And now he wants to play for Zimmer.  Fucking great.

I don't think you have to worry about either of those guys being involved with the Vikings next season .... call it a hunch.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I read somewhere he was really close to hitting a bonus threshold and they were deliberately freezing him out to keep from paying the bonus.

Sounds about right to me, considering the business...

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

You "read somewhere" .... probably the same source that feeds you your communist bullshit LOL

The dude was being told to GO INTO THE GAME, not out, and he blew a nut about how bad his ankle was hurt.  Yet that same ankle sure didn't seem to affect his ability to jump and prance off the field.

Wednesday before the game he asked management to guarantee his “incentives” whether he reached them or not…they said no. That’s what precipitated his meltdown. Also the night before the game he snuck some Instagram Whore into his hotel room and she made a post telling The Bucs to test their players because she tested positive after being with AB. She also said he lasted 30 seconds….twice.🤣🤣

C7F7C233-879A-4862-9D22-84438A56E83C.thumb.png.9e537132de3def5979be87525a0e7a9d.png

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wednesday before the game he asked management to guarantee his “incentives” whether he reached them or not…they said no. That’s what precipitated his meltdown. Also the night before the game he snuck some Instagram Whore into his hotel room and she made a post telling The Bucs to test their players because she tested positive after being with AB. She also said he lasted 30 seconds….twice.🤣🤣

C7F7C233-879A-4862-9D22-84438A56E83C.thumb.png.9e537132de3def5979be87525a0e7a9d.png

The fastest Money she ever made.......... :lol:

• Haha 2