Check your account email address ×

Poor Snowflake

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you thought that because I played that shit up over there…not much fun just being another backslapper in the circle jerk.👍🏼🇺🇸
I didn’t vote for Biden or any Dem for that matter in a Presidential election.

Yeah Ive heard you say that before.....You definitely did a good job playing it up and like I said had me convinced otherwise 😆

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you thought that because I played that shit up over there…not much fun just being another backslapper in the circle jerk.👍🏼🇺🇸

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Admitting you voted for Biden would be admitting that you are retarded.

I don't think too many are doing that.

LETS GO BRANDON!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Right or wrong what did this guy honestly expect?  He should have known the left with protect their own at all costs and do it in a dirty manner. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Admitting you voted for Biden would be admitting that you are retarded.

I don't think too many are doing that.

LETS GO BRANDON!

If you say so…I voted for Trump in ‘16 and Jo Jorgensen in ‘20. Before that it was all R’s going back to Daddy Bush and Dole/Kemp.👍🏼🇺🇸

How about you…oh…nevermind.🤣🇨🇦

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so…I voted for Trump in ‘16 and Jo Jorgensen in ‘20. Before that it was all R’s going back to Daddy Bush and Dole/Kemp.👍🏼🇺🇸

Fucking mean tweets and $1.89 gas.... you are my hero!

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fucking mean tweets and $1.89 gas.... you are my hero!

For  guy that’s always running his trap about The Constitution and Government overreach I’m surprised your vote doesn’t match your mouth…actually it’s not a surprise at all…pretty much your MO.👍🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For  guy that’s always running his trap about The Constitution and Government overreach I’m surprised your vote doesn’t match your mouth…actually it’s not a surprise at all…pretty much your MO.👍🏼🇺🇸

I don't need to run my yap, I got 16 years that prove what I am made of....

You? Nah....

The saddest part is that Biden didn't even know what was going on and repeated it when there is zero chance it hasn't been explained to him before.   Just more proof he is in severe mental decline and is merely a puppet.  

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

The saddest part is that Biden didn't even know what was going on and repeated it when there is zero chance it hasn't been explained to him before.   Just more proof he is in severe mental decline and is merely a puppet.  

Yep.  Biden is not far from being completely incoherent.

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep in mind the phrase Let's go Brandon was as much if not more an insult aimed at MSM.

I don’t know about that.  It’s clear what it means and nobody says it to insult the MSM.  Simply calling the MSM the “MSM” is meant as an insult.  Think about that!

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes I am Canadian.

No I did not vote Trudeau.

Because only a retard would have voted for that idiot.

See how easy that was.

16 hours ago, Snake said:

"The dustbin of history"

I didn’t even know who it was.  :lmao:

However, I’m not opposed to people voting for whomever they choose.  So long as I don’t have to hear some “smarmier than thou” shit about it.  If you want to toss your vote, do it.  Don’t claim some type of intellectual high ground about it though.  Sadly, a vote for a third party is essentially just not voting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t even know who it was.  :lmao:

However, I’m not opposed to people voting for whomever they choose.  So long as I don’t have to hear some “smarmier than thou” shit about it.  If you want to toss your vote, do it.  Don’t claim some type of intellectual high ground about it though.  Sadly, a vote for a third party is essentially just not voting.

This is exactly how Trudeau got in his second term.

So many I talked to didn't want Trudeau, but refused to vote conservative.

Just throwing your vote away.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Again, sadly, that’s all it is.  I wish it wasn’t but…..

Rather than them claiming some type of intellectual high ground, most should just be ashamed that can’t think rationally about what their choice actually does.

Oh well.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Biden is not far from being completely incoherent.

I don’t know about that.  It’s clear what it means and nobody says it to insult the MSM.  Simply calling the MSM the “MSM” is meant as an insult.  Think about that!

Its the MSM who is constantly covering for him....no bigger example than that NASCAR reporter for NBC Sports claiming something other than was being said. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its the MSM who is constantly covering for him....no bigger example than that NASCAR reporter for NBC Sports claiming something other than was being said. 

Oh, I agree 100%.

Just on the “Go Brandon” deal, most are certainly saying “Fuck Joe!”

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Shows the power of a Liberal funded news network up here, plus the fact some are too stupid to realize, if they wanted Trudeau out so bad, voting for anyone other than Conservative would guarantee Trudeau would get back in again.

The smartest thing to do the last time was, by all means necessary, get rid of that idiot first and foremost then the following election, vote where you like. It was a mistake, imo, to split the vote this time around no matter how much you disliked the Conservatives.

51 minutes ago, irv said:

Shows the power of a Liberal funded news network up here, plus the fact some are too stupid to realize, if they wanted Trudeau out so bad, voting for anyone other than Conservative would guarantee Trudeau would get back in again.

The smartest thing to do the last time was, by all means necessary, get rid of that idiot first and foremost then the following election, vote where you like. It was a mistake, imo, to split the vote this time around no matter how much you disliked the Conservatives.

Trudeau is a divider and a piece of shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

They are that stupid. I tried to explain, but no no no!

The rag head didn't stand a chance. Conservative was the only option.

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 1