Check your account email address ×

Duh, what kind of, duh can duh...

I'm not gonna lie ... I like the sound of those cans but it doesn't change the fact that they're a major issue (for our trails down here, anyway).  If they weren't an issue, I'd likely have one on my sled just for the fact it's smaller and provides easier access to the chaincase adjuster bolt.  Oh well :news:

• Like 1

Yeah, stick sounds good to me.  Just fine.  It is a bummer it's so heavy.

The expansion chamber is pretty heavy too.  I've considered getting an aftermarket one just for the weight saving

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I like loud shit but riding for 5-6 hours Id rather be stock. My Dads Renegade had a can when we bought it and it wasnt even loud...but the drone after about an hour bothered Him. 

I dont need tickets or help get VT trails closed ....the Granolas up there already hate us. Just not worth it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The expansion chamber is pretty heavy too.  I've considered getting an aftermarket one just for the weight saving

I went with a light ceramic can and pipe when I pulled my e-start on my Doo.  IIRC, It was a 41 or 44lb difference total.   Absolutely noticeable.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mnstang said:

Thought you had a diamond S ti ?

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Is it bad I own a can but not a sled?

You need to keep something in the oven instead of cookware.  

:lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

1:19 of my life I'll never get back .... 

snowmobiler doesn't want to hear a trio of different mufflers and cans on a snowmobile?

back to the high quality CE threads with you then... 

8 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I do have their can.  

I was talking about expansion chambers when you quoted me.

Ahhh 

Was nice to see their muffler was 4-5db from stock.  Sounds good when on the pipe.  I was pretty lucky to score the ceramic coated one for the 720 for the price I did.   Most people aren't looking for deals in the off season.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ahhh 

Was nice to see their muffler was 4-5db from stock.  Sounds good when on the pipe.  I was pretty lucky to score the ceramic coated one for the 720 for the price I did.   Most people aren't looking for deals in the off season.

There was a sp500 can for sale here in the fall for $50.  I almost bought it just to flip to some retard that waits til there's snow to decide he wants a can for better mad wheelie clips.

Edited by mnstang

42 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There was a sp500 can for sale here in the fall for $50.  I almost bought it just to flip to some retard that waits til there's snow to decide he wants a can for better mad wheelie clips.

It's funny with those, for every dipshit that wants a can, there's another looking for a muffler because someone put a can on it.  :lmao: