Check your account email address ×

Fauci Wuhan research worst then thought.

On 12/24/2021 at 12:21 PM, EvilBird said:

What is it that makes you defend a 4 foot, grabbler homosexual from NYC ? Is it his stupid accent ? Is it his claim that He is science ? Is it that he constantly lies to the public despite claiming he is for their best interest? 🤔

Please explain the disfunction of why you cannot see a demon in plain sight? 

I could care less, as I believe focusing on him is missing the forest for the trees. 

Do you think Canada’s top infectious disease expert should go to jail? Israel’s? UKs? France? Etc? They all promoted masks, vaccines, lockdowns, social distancing. Nearly every country had the exact same policies if not worse. Should they all go to jail? We’re talking about a pandemic of the likes that’s never happened in 100 years and everyone expects them to get it right 100% of the time.

On 12/24/2021 at 4:32 PM, Ez ryder said:

Lol yeah all on the up and up just read above . Good fucking God what ever gave you so much faith that your leaders are telling you the truth ever ? 

They are never telling you the truth. There bull shit usually takes at least a decade to 30 yrs to be exposed even they they run cover and continue to attempt to edit what is made public. 

If a person in politics is typing or talking they are lying to you and when a reporter parrots what they were told they are worse than the person they are running cover for 

That’s pretty bleak. I’m a glass half full kind of a guy.

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, akvanden said:

I could care less, as I believe focusing on him is missing the forest for the trees. 

Do you think Canada’s top infectious disease expert should go to jail? Israel’s? UKs? France? Etc? They all promoted masks, vaccines, lockdowns, social distancing. Nearly every country had the exact same policies if not worse. Should they all go to jail? We’re talking about a pandemic of the likes that’s never happened in 100 years and everyone expects them to get it right 100% of the time.

Considering the USA is supposed to be the World's leader and Considering the fact OUR money and research of Gain of function lead to this Whole pandemic and Fauci knew all along I would say he is 100% at fault like many others.....Canada wasnt doing this, UK wasnt doing this France etc....So why would we blame other Countries for what we and China created? 

Use your head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Considering the USA is supposed to be the World's leader and Considering the fact OUR money and research of Gain of function lead to this Whole pandemic and Fauci knew all along I would say he is 100% at fault like many others.....Canada wasnt doing this, UK wasnt doing this France etc....So why would we blame other Countries for what we and China created? 

Use your head. 

I was under the impression you were upset at more than just funding research, no? If it’s just the research you want him to go to jail for, :thumbsup:

”THEN HE FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS DIPSHIT! HE LIED ABOUT MASKS! HE LIED ABOUT VACCINES! HE KEEPS FUCKING LYING! THATS WHY WE CARE! ”

I’ll continue to use my analogy: guns aren’t bad, those who misuse them are. You want Smith & Wesson to go to jail next time someone shoots up a mall with an AR?

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I was under the impression you were upset at more than just funding research, no? If it’s just the research you want him to go to jail for, :thumbsup:

”THEN HE FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS DIPSHIT! HE LIED ABOUT MASKS! HE LIED ABOUT VACCINES! HE KEEPS FUCKING LYING! THATS WHY WE CARE! ”

I’ll continue to use my analogy: guns aren’t bad, those who misuse them are. You want Smith & Wesson to go to jail next time someone shoots up a mall with an AR?

Completely different.....but keep trying to justify and defend faggot Fauci :thumbsup:

Do you even own a Gun? You do not seem like the type.....

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What a the guy done for us? Anything? 

Back in the 80's during aids he drove fear and panic and failed at everything else. 

Sound familiar? 

Nailed it

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Completely different.....but keep trying to justify and defend faggot Fauci :thumbsup:

Do you even own a Gun? You do not seem like the type.....

Like I said, forest for the trees.

I feel like you keep asking questions about me to see if I fit in your preconceived box of  who you think I am. Age, kids, vehicle, vaccine/ booster status, guns… Do I fit? I feel rude for never asking anything of you.

If you want to be best buds, you can just ask. I’ll give you my number and we can talk about all the things we have in common, which we probably have more of than less.

:dunno:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Like I said, forest for the trees.

I feel like you keep asking questions about me to see if I fit in your preconceived box of  who you think I am. Age, kids, vehicle, vaccine/ booster status, guns… Do I fit? I feel rude for never asking anything of you.

If you want to be best buds, you can just ask. I’ll give you my number and we can talk about all the things we have in common, which we probably have more of than less.

:dunno:

Liberals hate questions. And truth. Its good ammo. 

As Far as being best Buds , I am sorry Man but I cant hang out with someone who voted for Biden....Hope you understand :dunno:

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/25/2021 at 9:50 PM, akvanden said:

That being said should we be upset at China or science in general?  I mean if we are going to keep looking upwards for blame. 

Obama defunded this type of research for a reason and if it continued illegally there should be people in charge brought to justice.   This doesn't take any blame away from the Chinese if it was a lab leak (intentional or not) and that should be dealt with severely by the world thru harsh economic sanctions.  

One thing is certain it doesn't matter where this research is conducted if an accident happens it literally can impact every person on earth in some manner and do so relatively fast. 

And lets be clear, human trials began like in March of 2020, its highly unlikely that big pharma didn't have this virus or one extremely similar in their hands years before the outbreak.  I haven't bought for a second they developed a vaccine specifically for this that quickly.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 8:43 AM, Highmark said:

That being said should we be upset at China or science in general?  I mean if we are going to keep looking upwards for blame. 

Obama defunded this type of research for a reason and if it continued illegally there should be people in charge brought to justice.   This doesn't take any blame away from the Chinese if it was a lab leak (intentional or not) and that should be dealt with severely by the world thru harsh economic sanctions.  

One thing is certain it doesn't matter where this research is conducted if an accident happens it literally can impact every person on earth in some manner and do so relatively fast. 

And lets be clear, human trials began like in March of 2020, its highly unlikely that big pharma didn't have this virus or one extremely similar in their hands years before the outbreak.  I haven't bought for a second they developed a vaccine specifically for this that quickly.   

Excellent question. Science has and will be always pushing the envelope and I don't know that I can answer the question. The creators of the atomic bomb knew the theoretical destruction is could cause, but we perused it anyway. I think of AI today in a similar manner - boundaries will be pushed. 

Obama didn't 'defund' gain of function in 2014 anymore than Trump 'refunded' the program in 2017. There was a moratorium put in place so they could have those discussions, both pro and con. The grant from NIH to EcoHealth Alliance was for 5 years starting in 2019 (if I remember correctly). Not during the moratorium. 

And lets be clear. Coronaviruses have been studied for decades. Big pharma in the US has already said they can retool their vaccines if needed within months of detecting new variants. Other countries were able to get their (shittier with no clinical trials) vaccines out even faster than we were.

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Excellent question. Science has and will be always pushing the envelope and I don't know that I can answer the question. The creators of the atomic bomb knew the theoretical destruction is could cause, but we perused it anyway. I think of AI today in a similar manner - boundaries will be pushed. 

Obama didn't 'defund' gain of function in 2014 anymore than Trump 'refunded' the program in 2017. There was a moratorium put in place so they could have those discussions, both pro and con. The grant from NIH to EcoHealth Alliance was for 5 years starting in 2019 (if I remember correctly). Not during the moratorium. 

And lets be clear. Coronaviruses have been studied for decades. Big pharma in the US has already said they can retool their vaccines if needed within months of detecting new variants. Other countries were able to get their (shittier with no clinical trials) vaccines out even faster than we were.

What Jon Stewart said was likely pretty accurate.   "I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science, Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic — which was more than likely caused by science."

Science pushing the envelope needs to be looked at hard.  If this was a lab leak and it was killing 10-20-30% of those infected think of the impact.

It has been stated that the problem with developing a Coronavirus vaccine is you basically need a pandemic to properly test it on humans.  No other way to do it.   Think about that.  In 2017 Fauci and Gates were saying one was immanent and the US was hosting conferences on what to do.  During one of these conferences they actually discussed how to downplay treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in order to push a vaccine.   Sound familiar?  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What Jon Stewart said was likely pretty accurate.   "I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science, Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic — which was more than likely caused by science."

Science pushing the envelope needs to be looked at hard.  If this was a lab leak and it was killing 10-20-30% of those infected think of the impact.

It has been stated that the problem with developing a Coronavirus vaccine is you basically need a pandemic to properly test it on humans.  No other way to do it.   Think about that.  In 2017 Fauci and Gates were saying one was immanent and the US was hosting conferences on what to do.  During one of these conferences they actually discussed how to downplay treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in order to push a vaccine.   Sound familiar?  

No, nothing to see here. :news:

• Like 1

AK is a perfect example of a person that both wants and likes the government being his daddy.  Government is his god, and questioning his religion\government is both inconceivable and heresy 

how many times have these experts either lied or proven themselves incompetent, but they just say it’s for his own good, and he gets on his knees and sucks that cock even harder 

• Like 2

I mean they even admit that people like fauci and Dr Tom lie to us. But it’s for OUR benefit. 

but the notion that they would lie for their benefit is just absolutely inconceivable :lol: 

statists don’t deserve oxygen 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, ACE said:

AK is a perfect example of a person that both wants and likes the government being his daddy.  Government is his god, and questioning his religion\government is both inconceivable and heresy 

how many times have these experts either lied or proven themselves incompetent, but they just say it’s for his own good, and he gets on his knees and sucks that cock even harder 

Nailed it.....Kid is a fucking Goof that thinks he knows it all. So quick to accept the lies and propaganda just to make Himself feel better...typical Special Boy. 😒

And no Snowmobile posts ever, not here or HCS....just a Poser and Liberal Troll. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Indeed on the Stewart comment.

Also, the “science pushing the envelope” comment was a poor choice.  Science needs to continue and develop through a rigorous hypothesis and theoretical process but not “pushed”.  Pushing gives us incorrect analysis and one but needs to look at the ones pushing that seem to get their ways published.  A for sure, “follow the money” scenario.

Science hasn’t been in this much question since possibly…..Galileo?  But unlike then, the scientific community has done it to themselves and pulled down healthcare industry right along with them.  The mental health industry and Media flushed themselves way hard during Obama.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2021 at 11:53 AM, akvanden said:

Only if Smith and Wesson built the gun that shot up the mall knowing full well the gun they were building was on a list of guns that were ban from being built. Then yes smith and Wesson ceo and cfo would sure shit be on trial 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

You lost me at "needing pandemic to test vaccine," implying that's what's happening? o.O 

We've been talking about a potential pandemic much longer than 2017. Why? SARS, MERS, swine flu, ebola, etc. Remember all the noise about Trump allegedly defunding the white house pandemic team? "The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice. The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters."

Should we infer they've been planning for this since 2015?

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

You lost me at "needing pandemic to test vaccine," implying that's what's happening? o.O 

We've been talking about a potential pandemic much longer than 2017. Why? SARS, MERS, swine flu, ebola, etc. Remember all the noise about Trump allegedly defunding the white house pandemic team? "The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice. The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters."

Should we infer they've been planning for this since 2015?

Improbable but not impossible.   Basically everything that occurred has been very similar to Event 201....in Oct 2019 none the less.  My statement is medically accurate.   In order to complete human trials on a significant scale you have to have a virus in the general public.   They cannot do it in a controlled setting because of the difficulty from letting it escape.

Likely back further than 2015.  You yourself admitted that science has and will push the envelope.  Why is it so unreasonable that people in power (not necessarily govt) being convinced releasing a virus now in order to test and convince the vaccine was the only method of combating it?  I don't think many would argue there could be a much worse, highly contagious respiratory virus than SARS COV 2.     

Are you aware of the WEF and UN's desired plans?   I think you need to open your eyes a bit.   They both have been talking a great reset for some time. 

Personally I think its even more likely that Omicron was released intentionally.   I don't buy that it was discovered in South Africa in late December and was 70% of US cases by the 10th.  Why is it when a new variant comes up the previous one all but disappears in a matter of days? 

A highly transmissible, mild form of the virus that creates natural immunity against other coronavirus' is actually the perfect "vaccine."  Omicron is likely killing at a lower % than the mRNA vaccines have.   A Dr. on Joe Rogan's podcast posted data claiming this in certain age groups. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, old indy said:

Its not a new vid but heres another look at things     

I watched that a few days ago. Crazy but 100% plausible and the military athletes were sick with covid symptoms after the 2019 games . 

Question is why is the world ignoring it ? I get why faucci is running deflection but is France really that dependent ? 

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Improbable but not impossible.   Basically everything that occurred has been very similar to Event 201....in Oct 2019 none the less.  My statement is medically accurate.   In order to complete human trials on a significant scale you have to have a virus in the general public.   They cannot do it in a controlled setting because of the difficulty from letting it escape.

Likely back further than 2015.  You yourself admitted that science has and will push the envelope.  Why is it so unreasonable that people in power (not necessarily govt) being convinced releasing a virus now in order to test and convince the vaccine was the only method of combating it?  I don't think many would argue there could be a much worse, highly contagious respiratory virus than SARS COV

Still doesn’t make sense. “Hey, I got an itch to try this vaccine out, but I need to create a WW pandemic to try it out. I don’t know why I need to test this vaccine so badly, but let’s just try it out anyway. Even if it costs trillions of dollars in damage and millions of deaths, we just really need to try this vaccine out, for some unknown reason….”

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Are you aware of the WEF and UN's desired plans?   I think you need to open your eyes a bit.   They both have been talking a great reset for some time. 

No, they don’t have jurisdiction over us. If they did, what have they changed thus far? They’ve been around forever, certainly they’ve instituted some mischievous things that have changed our lives?

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally I think its even more likely that Omicron was released intentionally.   I don't buy that it was discovered in South Africa in late December and was 70% of US cases by the 10th.  Why is it when a new variant comes up the previous one all but disappears in a matter of days? 

A highly transmissible, mild form of the virus that creates natural immunity against other coronavirus' is actually the perfect "vaccine."  Omicron is likely killing at a lower % than the mRNA vaccines have.   A Dr. on Joe Rogan's podcast posted data claiming this in certain age groups. 

Released by who? 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I watched that a few days ago. Crazy but 100% plausible and the military athletes were sick with covid symptoms after the 2019 games . 

Question is why is the world ignoring it ? I get why faucci is running deflection but is France really that dependent ? 

100% convinced my Son had Covid and was Hospitalized for it in 2019. The Doctors were extremely hush hush about it and confused on bacterial tests

...But Bambihands will fact check me on that And say its a conspiracy  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Still doesn’t make sense. “Hey, I got an itch to try this vaccine out, but I need to create a WW pandemic to try it out. I don’t know why I need to test this vaccine so badly, but let’s just try it out anyway. Even if it costs trillions of dollars in damage and millions of deaths, we just really need to try this vaccine out, for some unknown reason….”

No, they don’t have jurisdiction over us. If they did, what have they changed thus far? They’ve been around forever, certainly they’ve instituted some mischievous things that have changed our lives?

Released by who? 

dOeSnT mAkE sEnSe . rEleAsEd bY wHo? ....🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Fucking idiot. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1