Check your account email address ×

Tow straps for sale

Bontz

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ahhhhhhh .... it feels so good seeing this back & forth.  The holidays truly are the best season :lol:

Oh and just so I can contribute :stirthepot: .... CAT STILL SUCKS 

F7

On 12/21/2021 at 9:14 AM, Bontz said:

I should have clarified my last "CAT SUCKS" comment .... everything BUT the F7 sucks.  Even when it's 5hp down it's still the best ever

Only if it Runs The Number

32 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Did that actually work? I feel like the sleds wouldn’t even budge the truck.

Yeah happens all the time up there you park for a weekend and they get 2 feet you have a 26foot trailer hooked up and so dose every one else just need a good yank to get em going.  2 guys on each sled to get em to the plowed section usualy just 5 to 20 feet away 

Shit was deep that trip that was just overnight . Look at the ram in the background first pic

Think we got like 8 or 9 feet in 3 days that trip . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

On 12/21/2021 at 6:52 AM, Deephaven said:

That isn't important but selling enough to invest and improve is.  Cat went bankrupt with the ProCross as their answer and are still pawning it off as new which translates into lackluster sales 

You know why Polaris had a massive influx of cash to expand and it has more to do with the big sand box contracts than anything else 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You know why Polaris had a massive influx of cash to expand and it has more to do with the big sand box contracts than anything else 

You also know that isn't how businesses work.  You don't take money from a success and keep a failure a float.  The sand box contracts surely paid for infrastructure, but if the snow group needs something they get billed for that infrastructure.  Same thing Textron is doing to Cat, but their sales are so dismal it won't last long as it needs to be subsidized.  Companies are i the business of making money.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

LOL when you only sell 20 sleds a year.....

Now, now ... you're forgetting the contributions of the B-LAST to the Cat lineup!!  Adding those to the mix, Cat sold 25 sleds this year :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

LOL when you only sell 20 sleds a year.....

If you're selling your product to capacity, you can't ask any more from a sales perspective.  Cat has probably delivered more than the shit stain brande

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He loves antiques.  Give him a break.

Yes I do.  And newer sleds too.  Pretty much from 1990 to current is my interest.  

7 hours ago, poopooforme said:

LOL butthurt much????  There shouldn't be much production or supplier issues with Cat because its been the same fucking sled for 10 years.  

Yes and Polaris has been the same for 7 years so they shouldn't have issues either.

You guys are so mad.  Jealous much?