Check your account email address ×

Japan Study — Vaccines pose 7X times higher death risk than Covid for young people…

jtssrx

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

People living in mass psychosis are pretty wild and certainly can’t think 

children who are already severely ill can potentially die from covid (or with). Yes we know this. Perhaps they’re a good candidate for a vaccine, or the vaccine is worth the risk in that situation 

but regular young healthy people are more at risk of a reaction to the vaccine. They simply don’t need it. I don’t know how this is so difficult for them but this just shows the power of virtue signals and mass psychosis 

It's not just children. I friend of mine just lost his shooting partner to the booster. The guy was 100% healthy took the booster and died 72 hours later. They vaccines aren't killing everyone but they are killing many many people. as far as I'm concerned one death from a vaccine is one to many but it's hundreds of thousands that have died from complications. The stupidest part of the push to vaxx kids is about 700 from the age of 0 to 18 have died from covid or with covid in two years all of kids had serious health issues. there is zero medical reason to vaccinate people in this age group. Yet here we are pushing vaccines on these people. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not just children. I friend of mine just lost his shooting partner to the booster. The guy was 100% healthy took the booster and died 72 hours later. They vaccines aren't killing everyone but they are killing many many people. as far as I'm concerned one death from a vaccine is one to many but it's hundreds of thousands that have died from complications. The stupidest part of the push to vaxx kids is about 700 from the age of 0 to 18 have died from covid or with covid in two years all of kids had serious health issues. there is zero medical reason to vaccinate people in this age group. Yet here we are pushing vaccines on these people. 

I agree. And I’m not dead against it in all situations. Everyone’s risk level is different and that’s why it needs to be an individual personal choice. But the way these people are acting with it is becoming a crime against humanity 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I thought your were going to address the article for a second.

My bad.  Please, continue your weird, blind defense.

I did address it. Do those figures make sense?

11 hours ago, old indy said:

And youre all good with kids dying because they have been lied too and forced to take something they dont need?     the greater good      right.  :thumbsup:

Dying?

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where do you get this garbage from?  From the CDC's own data 750 have died with Covid, not from Covid.  Even assuming all those death were from Covid, its still twice that reported by Vaers, witch is very underreported.   Again you are full of shit.

image.thumb.png.b2f76347c73c09459a88270749be3732.png 

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-Focus-on-Ages-0-18-Yea/nr4s-juj3

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/weve-now-killed-close-to-twice-as

The garbage.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1191568/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-age-us/

which looks like right from CDC.

8148A1DD-9932-4DE9-87B0-0C8D7F9F74B3.png

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dying?

The garbage.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1191568/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-age-us/

Get your Booster dipshit.....You are no longer vaccinated. Biden is losing his patience..

You cannot keep up the Pro vax fight you so desperately cling too if you do not follow the orders.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So that’s 11 you now know?

How many kids have been to the hospital from Covid? How many sick at home? Some parents care about that too, not just whether or not their kid dies or not.

Edited by akvanden

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Get your Booster dipshit.....You are no longer vaccinated. Biden is losing his patience..

You cannot keep up the Pro vax fight you so desperately cling too if you do not follow the orders.  

Thanks for your meaningful post. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, it looks like the new variant is acting like a vaccine.  It's destroying the deaths and hospitizations.  

Get a booster quick.

Good. We all want this to end, except the conspirators…. whomever they are.

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dying?

The garbage.

I wish they could break down those stats as With vs. From.  

Do you have access to that statistic?

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How many kids have been to the hospital from Covid? How many sick at home? Some parents care about that too, not just whether or not their kids dies or not.

I've had this discussion, not one kid that's been kept out of sports for Covid at our school has been hospitalized, most have gotten tested due to being in contact with someone else who tested positive otherwise they wouldn't even know they've had it. They wait their time and return without any problem other than missing some games.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

4,700 18-29 year olds have died from Covid here in the US, does that mean 33,000 @7x rate have died from the vaccine, or 188,000 @40x rate?

You know 10 of them, right?

:pc:

The Japan Institute of Pharmacovigilance must now be discredited at all costs 

how dare they 

Screenshot_20211213-182036_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

How many kids have been to the hospital from Covid? How many sick at home? Some parents care about that too, not just whether or not their kid dies or not.

How many do you know? I know of zero that have been to the hospital . And really oh no kids home sick . Really ? Is that not a regular occasion with those walking petridishes ? 

Only idiots are putting those drugs in there healthy kids . Fucking child abuse 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dying?

The garbage.

I'm looking at under 18.  You were looking at 18 to 29.  My bad.

• Thanks 1

Dying?

The garbage.

None of tge figures we have been fed about covid make sense .

Almost Every one knows some one who died and it was called a civid death and they know that is bullshit . My mother in law died of covid with zero respiratory issues all the way up to her last breath . Never mind she had been in hospice for 3 yrs it was covid lol 

Believing anything reported at face value on this virus is foolish at best especially shit reported by our countery or China 

Dying?

The garbage.

You actually think the young are at risk from this bullshit?  Wow.