Check your account email address ×

Japan Study — Vaccines pose 7X times higher death risk than Covid for young people…

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How many do you know? I know of zero that have been to the hospital . And really oh no kids home sick . Really ? Is that not a regular occasion with those walking petridishes ? 

Only idiots are putting those drugs in there healthy kids . Fucking child abuse 

I know of two that have died. And yes, we take vaccines to prevent sickness. Does chickenpox kill? Do we give that to all kids?

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The ones who made the virus?

Yes, the conspirators..... evil money grubbers who are able control the entire world! Hopefully a country, just one country, researches your twitter links, and gets to the bottom of this. 

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yes, the conspirators..... evil money grubbers who are able control the entire world! Hopefully a country, just one country, researches your twitter links, and gets to the bottom of this. 

Its already in place.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

I know of two that have died. And yes, we take vaccines to prevent sickness. Does chickenpox kill? Do we give that to all kids?

You know 2 kids that died from Covid ? 

How old ? 

Just now, akvanden said:

Have you looked or are you asking me to for you?

I just wanted to know if you have looked - I have seen a few "studies" but you always seem to come up with the "credible" information.  Like I said in the other thread, you sound like you are in the healthcare industry, so I thought you would have a quick link to something more credible than a Twitter post, or a Joe Rogan story.

I'm not bashing, it was a serious question.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think it was natural?

The playbook was released in 2017.

No, most likely accidentally released from Wuhan due to their lack of competence. But China thanks you for blaming America instead.

Still surprised countries aren’t pissed after they found out about the playbook from 2017.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No, most likely accidentally released from Wuhan due to their lack of competence. But China thanks you for blaming America instead.

Still surprised countries aren’t pissed after they found out about the playbook from 2017.

Dude the receipts are back in 2017.  You've been conned.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I just wanted to know if you have looked - I have seen a few "studies" but you always seem to come up with the "credible" information.  Like I said in the other thread, you sound like you are in the healthcare industry, so I thought you would have a quick link to something more credible than a Twitter post, or a Joe Rogan story.

I'm not bashing, it was a serious question.

I guess I would point to the excess death figures to tell the story. It’s not like we saw a drop in cancer deaths because we now started classifying them as Covid.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I guess I would point to the excess death figures to tell the story. It’s not like we saw a drop in cancer deaths because we now started classifying them as Covid.

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You know 2 kids that died from Covid ? 

How old ? 

Crickets?? 

Edited by EvilBird

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol: Welcome aboard.....Guess the  Democrat party's contant lies and flapping like a fish have started to wake you up a little? Unreal. We have been telling you this for a year. 

Crickets?? 

No, that’s been my feeling from the get-go. But thanks for telling me anyway.

Two adults, not kids.

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok, I believe you.

It was a conference back in 2017,  but then there as also the pandemic simulation preparation in Oct 2019.

All fake cause your fake news called them coincidences, that's all you needed to hear to keep the blinders on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was a conference back in 2017,  but then there as also the pandemic simulation preparation in Oct 2019.

All fake cause your fake news called them coincidences, that's all you needed to hear to keep the blinders on.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that Fauci, NIH, whomever you’ve swept up in your conspiracy, can’t just cook up the worst economic world wide depression since WWII, at will, without severe consequences. It’s laughable really, how simple you think things are. 

“I’ve got some moderna stock, let’s create a pandemic” 9_9

But seriously, I believe you.

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Is every person who dies tested for Covid?

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that Fauci, NIH, whomever you’ve swept up in your conspiracy, can’t just cook up the worst economic world wide depression since WWII, at will, without severe consequences. It’s laughable really, how simple you think things are. 

But seriously you cant be that naive or stupid? A man of your intelligence? 

Its way way beyond the drug companies. Its a multi beneficial pyramid..But you already know this right Einstein? 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But seriously you cant be that naive or stupid? A man of your intelligence? 

Its way way beyond the drug companies. Its a multi beneficial pyramid..But you already know this right Einstein? 

Go on, tell me some more about others who were involved in the planning of this. I’m excited to learn.

:pc:

34 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Is every person who dies tested for Covid?

I’m assuming they’re testing most that die in a care setting. Either way, they test you and call it a Covid death, which would take away from other causes of death (which we aren’t seeing) or they don’t test you and label the death like they always have.

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They are pawns in it or they would have been arrested already.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Go on, tell me some more about others who were involved in the planning of this. I’m excited to learn.

Go on, tell me some more about how well the Vaccine and Mandates are doing. Im excited to hear you Backpeddle more. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m assuming they’re testing most that die in a care setting. Either way, they test you and call it a Covid death, which would take away from other causes of death (which we aren’t seeing) or they don’t test you and label the death like they always have.

Assuming isnt knowing shit. 

Actually we are seeing that but you continue to ignore like always. Again. 

Edited by EvilBird