Check your account email address ×

the dude just can't help himself

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dems are shitting their pants about this.  Weird.  Wonder why?

Actually it should be the Republicans. Fraud abounds with the republican party. All the repubs in Congress have come out and stated Trump is wrong on this....why?

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His time will be limited or he will be under house arrest soon with his twitts and TV.

Dp

Edited by Edmo

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His time will be limited or he will be under house arrest soon with his twitts and TV.

You're batting .000 with your predictions Abe...I'd give it up. "He'll never see the inside of the White House" :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Actually it should be the Republicans. Fraud abounds with the republican party. All the repubs in Congress have come out and stated Trump is wrong on this....why?

you're wasting your time with this clown. it's not enough that he doesn't have a clue about current events and pretends he does, but he can't even read a paragraph of factual data and grasp it. complete hack. waste.of.time.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dp

Edited by Edmo

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're wasting your time with this clown. it's not enough that he doesn't have a clue about current events and pretends he does, but he can't even read a paragraph of factual data and grasp it. complete hack. waste.of.time.

Wanna debate a subject again?  That would be the fourth I'd entertained from you where you either disappeared or started name calling within three posts.

Hey, you are one of the "intellectual elites".  You just let me know when your wanna throw your little baby nuts in the ring again.

Putz.

:groin:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wanna debate a subject again?  That would be the fourth I'd entertained from you where you either disappeared or started name calling within three posts.

Hey, you are one of the "intellectual elites".  You just let me know when your wanna throw your little baby nuts in the ring again.

Putz.

:groin:

only to have you laugh at the facts, or not read the facts, then pretend you do and post some lame gif or something? no thanks. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

only to have you laugh at the facts, or not read the facts, then pretend you do and post some lame gif or something? no thanks. :bc:

:lol:

"facts".

Hey, be a gracious loser at least.  Or, blame somebody else....either way.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: in the Stein recount the only Fraud they found was all Thrillerys and the DemonCUNTS :guzzle:  you are the FRAUD MaineCUNT 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lindsay Graham nails it.

I wish he'd just "out" himself already.  I never liked that two faced faggot.  I just KNOW this guy has serious skeletons in his closet.  His not wrong here though.  

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I like it! Telling him to STFU about it and move on already or provide proof.

I do believe there in fact is some fucking bullshit going on....now "illegal votes" well, not sure what that means.  Problem Trump has is finding the evidence, all neatly tucked away somewhere in California I'm sure.

Obama divided this nation and now the Dems can fucking suck my dick.  I don't really give a fuck what he (Trump) says, as long as the economy grows, we keep more jobs here, we grab the trade deals by the horns and we get control of the immigration issues.  All the rest of this bar stool  rhetoric can worry the Dems and liberal twats to death as far as I'm concerned.  They did this to themselves and continue to do so.  I hope Moto is right and we fall apart, I'm gonna need several pair of boots as the heels will get splintered and tattered with all those liberal teeth in them.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Graham couldn't get over 1% :lol: now what he says matters. :guzzle:

Guy is a huge warhawk and now a hero to idiots like Ballsack 

Honestly, the fact that he soooooo rattled on about Russia tells me he's got some shit he'd REALLY not like coming to light.  Damn dude!  Pre-excuses much?  He's gonna have to explain how that picture of him with his hands down the pants of that 13 year old boy at the YMCA was "sound judgement" one day.  The fucking bible thumping hypocrite.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Man, the irony of a person that backs the DNC.