Check your account email address ×

the dude just can't help himself

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When's the last time the US passed a budget? :news:

I don't recall him talking about that. Be interesting to see what they do here. :dunno: 

Just now, Edmo said:

I don't recall him talking about that. Be interesting to see what they do here. :dunno: 

Trump isn't going to balance shit.  He's the "King of debt" remember?  He's going to slash taxes drastically and increase spending and your debt is going to balloon, and you guys will all make excuses for him because he's Donald Trump, a genius Republican businessman. You think Obama's debt increase was bad?  Lol

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So that's a "no" then?

No....Obama didn't pass a budget

Bottom Line: Democrat Bill Clinton was president the last time the federal budget was balanced, and Republicans controlled Congress.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/03/cnn-fact-check-the-last-president-to-balance-the-budget/

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump isn't going to balance shit.  He's the "King of debt" remember?  He's going to slash taxes drastically and increase spending and your debt is going to balloon, and you guys will all make excuses for him because he's Donald Trump, a genius Republican businessman. You think Obama's debt increase was bad?  Lol

:lol:

Settle down spaz. :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Right, so Trump isn't going to balance a budget or attempt to stop the growth of the deficit.

Glad to see we're all on the same page here.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yes it will and with the R's controlling everything it would be nice to get an official budget passed for once instead of stop gap measures. Not holding my breath though

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Right, so Trump isn't going to balance a budget or attempt to stop the growth of the deficit.

Glad to see we're all on the same page here.

Just because that's what you think doesn't mean that's what I'm saying. See the difference yet? last time one was passed the R's controlled congress. Congress passes it not the POTUS so your point is rather moot

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Just because that's what you think doesn't mean that's what I'm saying. See the difference yet? last time one was passed the R's controlled congress. Congress passes it not the POTUS so your point is rather moot

Do you think Trump and the Republican Congress will pass a budget and balance it?  What are the chances Trump leaves office and the country is less in debt than it is now?  No excuses....the Republicans control everything...

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Do you think Trump and the Republican Congress will pass a budget and balance it?  What are the chances Trump leaves office and the country is less in debt than it is now?  No excuses....the Republicans control everything...

No I don't think they will and I assume Trump will spend as much as Obama did which was huge. Anything less will be a plus.

All the shit talking about the Dems having a Super Majority and not getting things done is now on the other foot. Lets see what happens. It's way too early to tell but I don't have Trump pom poms and blindly cheering

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: no it's not. trump is going to spend, spend, spend and those who cried about Obama's spending, for significantly more needed shit, will be OK with trump on the not-so-needed shit, like a wall and military increase. now quit trying to throw in some left hits to try and maintain your status and just admit that, without bringing any dems into the discussion.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no it's not. trump is going to spend, spend, spend and those who cried about Obama's spending, for significantly more needed shit, will be OK with trump on the not-so-needed shit, like a wall and military increase. now quit trying to throw in some left hits to try and maintain your status and just admit that, without bringing any dems into the discussion.

Yes it is but see my post above yours anyway

Just now, Skidooski said:

No I don't think they will and I assume Trump will spend as much as Obama did which was huge. Anything less will be a plus.

All the shit talking about the Dems having a Super Majority and not getting things done is now on the other foot. Lets see what happens. It's way too early to tell but I don't have Trump pom poms and blindly cheering

see, you just can't do it. btw look into how long the dems actually had a super majority. it cracks me up how you nimwits think all our problems could have been solved by the dems in this super majority, yet excuse the repukes who sat on their asses and said no to everything.