Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pussification of America?

They better deliver or I'll be on an XCR 850 137" next year. How am I gonna find the gas station in Finland from the NSST without a 15" display with GPS navigation and turn by turn directions?

Zambroski's preferred way is by brail.  Just keep hitting shit until you get there.  Beware of any place serving burgers along the way.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, krom said:

So if cats 800, in a "heavy outdated chassis", is faster than the latest and greatest 840 with unmatched durability, whats going to happen when a bigger version comes out in a significantly lighter chassis??

That "heavy outdated chassis" has been crushing poo in XC  FWIW

You forgot "ass dragger"

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Of course.  Cat only sold 11.  No one wanted that shit.  Still no one does.  Not even made anymore.  Great motor, lol.

 

37 minutes ago, krom said:

WTF are you talking about not even made??  800 cat was a big seller again this year.

The 840 was a giant steaming pos again this year, after the what are we up to 4th redesign??

 

you still jealous because the 800 cat that you claim is slow, beat the pos 840 at the shootout??

 

seems you're skipping some of your bullshit you should be backing up....

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

0 failures on 850s in my riding group and 2 ctecs failed.  You can pull B's one offs but can find no numbers on either to share.  Feel free, you won't like the results

I know the numbers I was told by tech, my rep, and Halvorson. 

It was more than any cat engine in 20 years, but still well below industry norms.  Last season we had the first warranty engine failure at the shop in over 10 years, and have been in the top 5 unit sales every one of those years. 

 

Edited by krom
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Unmatched durability.

“terRAyNe DoMiNatShun!!!”

C7626188-9C3F-497E-84D6-57EEEB8F43EF.jpeg

 

7 hours ago, krom said:

So if cats 800, in a "heavy outdated chassis", is faster than the latest and greatest 840 with unmatched durability, whats going to happen when a bigger version comes out in a significantly lighter chassis??

That "heavy outdated chassis" has been crushing poo in XC  FWIW

Still cracks me up.  I’m on my 5th PC now with the first being a 2013 and the changes is the CHASSIS have been significant every year.

People not worth talking about sleds with at all: those that don’t know what constitutes a “chassis”.  Those that start off talking about “fit and finish” and those that, in any fashion mention “fun factor”.

:lol:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Krom is BACK

:lol:

:lol:

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this thread needs more @Bontz @SayatodaU.P.eh? @Tripleflipper & a side of @Doug

Krommy's rolling... 

 

It was always funny on HCS, Cat guys post their shit up in open forums….Poo guys used their safe space forums.  I loved it.

A sensitive bunch.

:stirthepot:

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It was always funny on HCS, Cat guys post their shit up in open forums….Poo guys used their safe space forums.  I loved it.

A sensitive bunch.

:stirthepot:

Do you want to move all the Matryx is ugly deleted posts to this thread?  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, krom said:

I know the numbers I was told by tech, my rep, and Halvorson. 

It was more than any cat engine in 20 years, but still well below industry norms.  Last season we had the first warranty engine failure at the shop in over 10 years, and have been in the top 5 unit sales every one of those years. 

 

LMFAO. What is that, 5 sleds. Most Cat riders have left Cat for Doo or Poo. Ya, I know sales don't count. All sales mean is that the percentage of riders prefer sleds other than Cat. There is a reason for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

LMFAO. What is that, 5 sleds. Most Cat riders have left Cat for Doo or Poo. Ya, I know sales don't count. All sales mean is that the percentage of riders prefer sleds other than Cat. There is a reason for that. 

The pussification of America?

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 11:08 PM, krom said:

I know the numbers I was told by tech, my rep, and Halvorson. 

It was more than any cat engine in 20 years, but still well below industry norms.  Last season we had the first warranty engine failure at the shop in over 10 years, and have been in the top 5 unit sales every one of those years. 

 

So you are saying the engines cat bought from Suzuki were good but now they make their own not so much?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back, @krom

Count me in as a recovering Cat-aholic.....

Well....maybe if I actually take delivery of a new Polaris I will be.....but, I'm not bitter. 

At least there's not someone in Thief River Falls sniffing primer fumes while putting that superior fit and finish on their sleds:

 

oep314492_db78c53e120a78768401a18d55f458fe0613f708.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2021 at 10:08 PM, krom said:

I know the numbers I was told by tech, my rep, and Halvorson. 

It was more than any cat engine in 20 years, but still well below industry norms.  Last season we had the first warranty engine failure at the shop in over 10 years, and have been in the top 5 unit sales every one of those years. 

 

269787027_2064114790436124_9200709942284124212_n.thumb.jpg.691c4af3edbee75facee429618659568.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only good current motor from Cat is being built by Yamaha the rest are slugs and ya Poo ran into a brick wall with its 840.   

Edited by Badger**
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat builds 1 decent motor. I think the 600 is a great motor and I had some fantastic luck with that motor. But, the 800???? It is a little rough around the edges.....

 

 

393988351_itsfine.jpg.88464d5335272e83858246a3e3749e77.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mnstang said:

Cat 600 and 800 are great.  The 600 dynod higher than skidoo and Polaris.  And the skidoo and Polaris had to build larger engines to compete with cats 800 and still sometimes lose.

It didn't work out so well for Cat did it? 

51+uDT-XJIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It didn't work out so well for Cat did it? 

51+uDT-XJIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You commented on motors, I reply easily proving you stupid, then you move the goalposts and talk about a mud drag race.  Nice deflection did you learn that from CNN? 

It looks like those two 600cc machines split wins anyway.

And the cat is cheaper, turns better, looks better, is American made, and wins more.  But whatever makes you feel better Badger.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You commented on motors, I reply easily proving you stupid, then you move the goalposts and talk about a mud drag race.  Nice deflection did you learn that from CNN? 

It looks like those two 600cc machines split wins anyway.

And the cat is cheaper, turns better, looks better, is American made, and wins more.  But whatever makes you feel better Badger.

What do you think powers them in that mud?? Cat looks 12 years old with new stickers and paint. "Split the wins?? look again stang. :lol2:That's like saying the Vikings won a Super Bowl. :whistle: 

Edited by Badger**
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...