Check your account email address ×

All you’re mile are belong to me!

Rod

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Not too much where we were. Went to pack it down so it could freeze down the swamps for the groomer 

Nice.  I want to get into Armit Lake for some early season slaying but don't want to mud bog in. 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Nice.  I want to get into Armit Lake for some early season slaying but don't want to mud bog in. 

By the time you get around hart mountain the snow is up to your knee already. One more Good dump and it’ll be full sausage. But it’s always snowing back there 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

By the time you get around hart mountain the snow is up to your knee already. One more Good dump and it’ll be full sausage. But it’s always snowing back there 

Yea. 

Givener pretty good over this way at the moment.  5cm since 7 am. 

Hopefully a nice week of cold weather and put some frost into the swamps and add some ice to the lakes. 

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Yea. 

Givener pretty good over this way at the moment.  5cm since 7 am. 

Hopefully a nice week of cold weather and put some frost into the swamps and add some ice to the lakes. 

Wellman must have over 2’ already 

snowing here right now ass swell

Just now, ACE said:

Wellman must have over 2’ already 

snowing here right now ass swell

I haven't been up in a month lol (sad as i live 12 minutes from there). But there was over 2 feet after the first storm and then another 10 inchs the next week.  Before it warmed up there was just about 2 feet in my pasture.  Snowed too much too fast before I could get down my bush trails to clear out the dead fall lol. 

31 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

The other bonus, we don,t have pants shitter Biden, not that our leader is any better..

Biden will be dead soon.

Jr is still young enough to send Canadians to the poor house.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

It was a pain to clear. Snowblowed twice before that pic. I ended up getting bud with his tractor to clear the driveway lol 

I bet, looks like the wind was whipping.  I just checked that address in your avitar, you guys are pretty far north for sure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet, looks like the wind was whipping.  I just checked that address in your avitar, you guys are pretty far north for sure.

Yup. In komarno.  Just south of gimli mb lol.  Have 2 lakes 5 min to east and to the west 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

see any new Mach Z on trails today ?

No trails are windy and little rough yet so I hardly seen any sleds until I stopped for a while