Check your account email address ×

Florida reports lowest daily cases per capita in the US

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

You are aware you were calling Florida a shithole for it's number of cases less than 6 months ago right. 

Oh have you forgotten that also   :news: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You obviously don't know anyone from Sweden.  You would HATE their restrictions.

My wife’s brother lived there for years. Just moved away. He said it was basically like normal life there 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

You still mad that Sweden is doing way better than most places? 

sorry about your love for failed authoritarianism 

Nope, just reminding everyone.

Was thoughtful of them to then go and be one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world, even with all that herd immunity. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Nope, just reminding everyone.

Was thoughtful of them to then go and be one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world, even with all that herd immunity. 

Well yes there are stupid brainwashed Sheep in all Countries, doesnt prove much other than that. 

Did you get your Booster yet?  Your Vaccine efficacy is dwindling as we speak man. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You’re lying again 

Gee, I wonder if we could find out anywhere. This is what normal looks like.

“Sweden will push ahead with easing COVID-19 restrictions at the end of this month, removing most curbs and limits on public venues such as restaurants, theatres and stadiums, the government said on Tuesday.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sweden-remove-most-remaining-pandemic-restrictions-this-month-2021-09-07/

There is a ban on non-essential travel to Sweden from countries outside the EU/EEA until 31 January 2022.

https://visitsweden.com/about-sweden/information-for-travellers-corona-virus/

Just now, akvanden said:

Gee, I wonder if we could find out anywhere. This is what normal looks like.

“Sweden will push ahead with easing COVID-19 restrictions at the end of this month, removing most curbs and limits on public venues such as restaurants, theatres and stadiums, the government said on Tuesday.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sweden-remove-most-remaining-pandemic-restrictions-this-month-2021-09-07/

There is a ban on non-essential travel to Sweden from countries outside the EU/EEA until 31 January 2022.

https://visitsweden.com/about-sweden/information-for-travellers-corona-virus/

So basically nothing thank you for proving me right again!

3 hours ago, ACE said:

You’re lying again 

You must have a problem telling the truth assuming everyone is lying all the time.  Works for Cummins on assignment at Scania.  I also have 4 colleagues I work with weekly in Sweden.  They have functionally been as locked down as the rest of europe regulation wise, but weren't forced to stay home.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You must have a problem telling the truth assuming everyone is lying all the time.  Works for Cummins on assignment at Scania.  I also have 4 colleagues I work with weekly in Sweden.  They have functionally been as locked down as the rest of europe regulation wise, but weren't forced to stay home.

Just calling out obvious bullshit my friend 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just calling out obvious bullshit my friend 

Just because you are stuck in the boondocks and don't see the world doesn't mean others are as pathetic.  I spend time all over the world, have family doing the same and see things first hand.  I have not been to Sweden since the pandemic started but was there right before and just got back from Europe.  

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just because you are stuck in the boondocks and don't see the world doesn't mean others are as pathetic.  I spend time all over the world, have family doing the same and see things first hand.  I have not been to Sweden since the pandemic started but was there right before and just got back from Europe.  

Hmmm. You wouldn’t happen to be a “mental health expert” that drives a minivan would you 

• Haha 1