Check your account email address ×

snl writer gets suspended about her tweet of a minor child

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....c'mon, she get's a "pass".  She is an ARTIST (liberal).  And a writer for SNL?  Whew, she may want to leave that off of her resume when she has to find a real job.

Leftard clowns are probably scrambling to give her a job :nuts:

You see that CUNT Warren wouldn't denounce what Madonna said about blowing up the white house :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Leftard clowns are probably scrambling to give her a job :nuts:

You see that CUNT Warren wouldn't denounce what Madonna said about blowing up the white house :flush: 

They are doing all that is required to hold together their religious masses (and their jobs).

Can you imagine being so blindly loyal to identity politics, and ignorant, that you attack a 10 yr old.? I think that is rock bottom, get help.

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....c'mon, she get's a "pass".  She is an ARTIST (liberal).  And a writer for SNL?  Whew, she may want to leave that off of her resume when she has to find a real job.

there is hope for 1% of them .

Miller and Lovitz saw the light oh and Norm McDonald

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

asshole move. kids and other family members off limits, unless they stick their noses in it. this guy clearly did not.

Why is it that lefties are the only ones who regularly cross this line?  See Palin.  Now be sure and bring up Chelsea Clinton who didn't take a tenth of the vitriol from celebs and people in the media.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why is it that lefties are the only ones who regularly cross this line?  See Palin.  Now be sure and bring up Chelsea Clinton who didn't take a tenth of the vitriol from celebs and people in the media.

yeah wolfie, it's all lefties. why shouldn't I bring up chelsea? she was attacked day one. palins? some of them stuck their noses into the situation and were fair game. to be honest though, I think letterman crossed the line that one time and I said so. also take notice that most lefties apologize when they cross the line, whereas repukes dig in.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It really is odd. I got hooked into reading an article about Handler, said she was done with the divisiveness of the two party system. She spent the entire interview spewing hate and divisiveness after making that statement. I find their thought process very interesting.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah wolfie, it's all lefties. why shouldn't I bring up chelsea? she was attacked day one. palins? some of them stuck their noses into the situation and were fair game. to be honest though, I think letterman crossed the line that one time and I said so. also take notice that most lefties apologize when they cross the line, whereas repukes dig in.

I think it had a little more to do with wanting to keep her job, than anything, but OK.

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it is ok to mock a kid with downs as long as it is a pailen but don't mock a grown ass reporter who started shit then pretended he did not know he was starting shit

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies: from textbook Duning Kruger