Check your account email address ×

snl writer gets suspended about her tweet of a minor child

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is ok to mock a kid with downs as long as it is a pailen but don't mock a grown ass reporter who started shit then pretended he did not know he was starting shit

first off, who mocked the kid with downs? second, who got mad as hell about Obama making a special olympics joke on a late night comedy show (which he apologized for) but then turned a blind eye, and actually promoted, trump who CLEARLY mocked a disabled person?

There has been a lot of outrage voiced on conservative blogs about Bill Maher recently mocking Trig Palin as “retarded” during one of his comedy routines. Sarah Palin herself took to Twitter to call Maher out, and deservedly so. I have found myself agreeing with a lot of what Bill Maher has said in the past, and I would even go so far as to say that he can be very entertaining to listen to at times. However, making fun of special needs children crosses the line. It doesn’t matter what ridiculous political views the parent(s) of the child have taken — the child does not deserve to be ridiculed. End of story.

This is for the panty-knotted alerter who swore that "This is a disgusting and baseless charge that liberal people would make fun of Down Syndrome child." 

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday 

Since Sarah Palin has come onto the national scene, as of several years ago, Trig has been subject to some vicious attacks. And on the occasion of his birthday, it was no different. On Monday, the snarky liberal website Wonkette “celebrated” Trig’s birthday by posting a malicious item about the toddler which left blogs like Newbusters and Mediaite reeling. The Wonkette item is titled “Greatest Living American: A Children’s Treasury of Trig Crap On His Birthday.” 

The Palins celebrated Trig’s birthday by posting a poem by “Lynda” about Trig on their website–which Wonkette includes in its post. 

"Sweet Angel Boy… 

Oh, little boy what are you dreaming about 
Candy canes and mom’s sweet hugs"

The Wonkette blogger asks: “What’s he dreaming about? Nothing. He’s retarded.” 

(more)http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/04/20/liberal-website-mercilessly-mocks-down-syndrome-suffering-trig-palin-on-his-birthday/

Or here's this: 

POLITICO 
Ben Smith 

Palin spokeswoman blasts Alaska blogger over Trig photo 

Sarah Palin is again responding forcefully to a perceived attack on one of her children, this time attacking an Alaska blogger who edited a picture of her and her baby son, Trig, to replace Trig's face with the image of a conservative Alaska talk show host, Eddie Burke. 

Emails Palin's spokesman Meghan Stapleton: 

Recently we learned of a malicious desecration of a photo of the Governor and baby Trig that has become an iconic representation of a mother's love for a special needs child. 

The mere idea of someone doctoring the photo of a special needs baby is appalling. To learn that two Alaskans did it is absolutely sickening. Linda Kellen Biegel, the official Democrat Party blogger for Alaska, should be ashamed of herself and the Democratic National Committee should be ashamed for promoting this website and encouraging this atrocious behavior. 

(more)http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0609/Palin_blasts_Alaska_blogger_over_Trig_photo.html

Or this: 

No, It’s Not Okay for Bill Maher to Make Fun of Special Needs Children, Even If They’re a Palin 
June 13, 2013 By Thomas Barr 

There has been a lot of outrage voiced on conservative blogs about Bill Maher recently mocking Trig Palin as “retarded” during one of his comedy routines. Sarah Palin herself took to Twitter to call Maher out, and deservedly so. I have found myself agreeing with a lot of what Bill Maher has said in the past, and I would even go so far as to say that he can be very entertaining to listen to at times. However, making fun of special needs children crosses the line. It doesn’t matter what ridiculous political views the parent(s) of the child have taken — the child does not deserve to be ridiculed. End of story. 

(more)http://www.forwardprogressives.com/no-its-not-okay-for-bill-maher-to-make-fun-of-special-needs-children-even-if-theyre-a-palin/

Or this: 

Comedian Wayne Brady Booed for Telling Trig Palin Joke at Roseanne Roast 
By Noel Sheppard | August 13, 2012 | 8:54 AM EDT 

Comedian Wayne Brady was booed on Comedy Central's Roseanne Barr Roast Sunday when he made a truly tasteless joke about Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome son Trig. 

When this occurred, Brady actually defended himself by mentioning that during the roast, other people were mocking him (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary, serious vulgarity warning): 

During Brady's remarks, he was making fun of fellow roaster Jeff Ross. 

"Now the thing is Jeff," said Brady, "these are all jokes, and I really like you. I really, really like you. But a lot of people hate you, especially Sarah Palin because you remind her of what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40." 

(more)http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/08/13/comedian-wayne-brady-booed-telling-trig-palin-joke-roseanne-roast

Or this: 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Try google , you're becoming as much of a Liar as your hero MC

oh I'm sure you could find someone, somewhere, that has mocked sarah palin's kid. I thought it was rather obvious that we're talking about celebrities or others in the public "eye".

sweet fuck I knew creepr wouldn't get it :lol: 

should I post up links to essentially unknown rw jackasses who've made all kinds of remarks about blacks, mentally challenged people, etc etc etc?

btw, what is so bad about mahr making the "retarded" comment? I wouldn't call that a huge insult. I thought you clowns weren't so "PC"?

let me ask again, where was palin when trump was CLEARLY mocking the reporter?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sweet fuck I knew creepr wouldn't get it :lol: 

should I post up links to essentially unknown rw jackasses who've made all kinds of remarks about blacks, mentally challenged people, etc etc etc?

btw, what is so bad about mahr making the "retarded" comment? I wouldn't call that a huge insult. I thought you clowns weren't so "PC"?

let me ask again, where was palin when trump was CLEARLY mocking the reporter?

I believe "whoosh " is the word you over use?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I believe "whoosh " is the word you over use?

no, not "whoosh". the topic is celebrities and others in the public eye, like this SNL writer, throwing out inappropriate comments about kids of politicians. you, as usual, deflect from the topic and start throwing in shit from any tom, dick, and harry. along with a lame comment by bill mahr. I like how you ignored the "pc" question. always crying about it until someone does something to "your side".

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, not "whoosh". the topic is celebrities and others in the public eye, like this SNL writer, throwing out inappropriate comments about kids of politicians. you, as usual, deflect from the topic and start throwing in shit from any tom, dick, and harry. along with a lame comment by bill mahr. I like how you ignored the "pc" question. always crying about it until someone does something to "your side".

The Snot backpedaling is the funniest backpedaling :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your double standards are well documented.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Chelsey Clinton as a child, in my opinion, she took more grief than she should have. As an adult she has willingly become a player and she is now fair game.

yup no different than the palin kid when she decided to become a role model for americas youth.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yup no different than the palin kid when she decided to become a role model for americas youth.  

Yep, Bristol inserted herself into the fray.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Celebrities as a whole should keep to what they know....................medical advice.

Oh yeah like that one female celebrity telling all woman what they should do with their vags   :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Catman said:

Gotta love the anti-pc chest thumpers getting all butthurt over a bad joke.

Hypocrisy

"“Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.” - Not only a bad joke about a child but insensitive one to all the school shootings.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

"“Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.” - Not only a bad joke about a child but insensitive one to all the school shootings.

Quoted for posterity...

Calling Michelle Obama a nigger gorilla isn't insensitive?

It's a bad joke and she will pay the price.  It's also funny! 

Lighten the fuck up

1 minute ago, Catman said:

Quoted for posterity...

Calling Michelle Obama a nigger gorilla isn't insensitive?

It's a bad joke and she will pay the price.  It's also funny!

Lighten the fuck up

Tell us your kids names so we can make fun of them then since it's so cool to do so in your world. Kids you dumb ass!

Lighten the fuck up? How about go fuck yourself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Tell us your kids names so we can make fun of them then since it's so cool to do so in your world. Kids you dumb ass!

Lighten the fuck up? How about go fuck yourself

SEVERE BUTTHURT ALERT

HYPOCRIT