Check your account email address ×

The real reason they’ll never let covid disappear

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You demand proof and answers!!!  :lol2:

Kill yourself you fat twat.

Should he kill himself or wait for you to  do it…you’ve said it numerous times ya  fucking blow hard.

6 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

last year here in michigan, the china flu rate was 17% and our gov whitler had everything shut down.

now it,s 17% again and you don,t hear a peep out of her, why because it,s less than a year

from her trying to get re-elected, i hope not.

People have been robbed of their  ability to think for themselves.  Everything needs to be spelled out in the headline. Those are the stories that get posted the most here. 
If the media wasn’t so corrupt, Gretch would be crucified for her hypocritical stupidity. 

E3694DF5-2646-472E-BED4-C93EB037C8C9.jpeg

EDB487F1-35AE-45E6-B9C8-28DB507E2C08.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Should he kill himself or wait for you to  do it…you’ve said it numerous times ya  fucking blow hard.

Poor Pouty.  So scared.

Yes, he should kill himself.  I’m not going out there to drag him out of his Hubble kicking, crying and screaming.  Kind like you’d go out, eh?

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Pouty.  So scared.

Yes, he should kill himself.  I’m not going out there to drag him out of his Hubble kicking, crying and screaming.  Kind like you’d go out, eh?

The midget puffs up his chest.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The midget puffs up his chest.

Leave him alone. I get a chuckle out of him trying to display his manhood. I always imagine in in his pit jacket when he does it:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the 777,000 Americans and the 33,000 Canadians and their families who died from Covid.

But yeah it’s all made up shit.

what a brainwashed turd.

Horsepaste would have saved many lives, why would they allow more to die?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Horsepaste would have saved many lives, why would they allow more to die?

You’ll be told how you should treat yourself for illness….or possible future illnesses.  Your body, THEIR  choice!

”Muh…RoWe VS WAyDe!!!!”

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tell that to the 777,000 Americans and the 33,000 Canadians and their families who died from Covid.

But yeah it’s all made up shit.

what a brainwashed turd.

most were old and sickly and not much of a loss being on the government teat.   it's only an issue when producers are dying in large numbers which this has not done.   

• Like 1

The real reason is the fake pandemic gives beta males a sense of purpose, with almost superhero like Importance.

Wearing 5 masks, social distancing,  passports, they are litterly risking their lives keeping everyone safe cause they have never felt this important and don't want it to end, ever.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The real reason is the fake pandemic gives beta males a sense of purpose, with almost superhero like Importance.

Wearing 5 masks, social distancing,  passports, they are litterly risking their lives keeping everyone safe cause they have never felt this important and don't want it to end, ever.

You give Canadians a bad name every time you post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Internet tough guy….lol 

You can’t stop following me around pussy boy.

“Internet tough guy”.  “Internet bully”.  No such thing.  All names just given to those who scare weak, stupid libtwats.

• Like 1