Check your account email address ×

New Cat 800

Rw06GT

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ha going with a SSI . a BDX product lol . yeah I know it is Eric not sure  what is worse old bikeman or your opinion on BDX then putting there parts in your poo .

I have no issue with BDX ....they have made a ton of great stuff for sleds. Not a huge Bikeman fan but Erich could make shit run and I'm sure he still can. Either way I bought it used so no matter :lol:

36 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They fucked a lot of long time dealers in the last decade+.  Lots of larger cities with no Cat dealer or one that sells it as a second or third line.

Oooooh....and how did cat fuck them?

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

adding SSI head  .......I am leaning towards the Terra 840 stroker setup. I certainly like the sled enough to justify the cost

for sure but it would be for the trail segment and there would have to be any changes made to the chassis to fit a triple anything in it ...more likely would be a weber twin 

I know it's not practical. But I just keep remembering the sound of the old 800 xcr  :thumb:

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Dealers who could sell 20-30 sleds a year suddenly having to take 50-60-75 sleds a year and have a larger floor plan for PG&A or have their franchise pulled.  

Happened to a couple Polaris dealers here over the years. 

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Dealers who could sell 20-30 sleds a year suddenly having to take 50-60-75 sleds a year and have a larger floor plan for PG&A or have their franchise pulled.  

Doo did the same thing to 2 dealers here in Saskatchewan....

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no issue with BDX ....they have made a ton of great stuff for sleds. Not a huge Bikeman fan but Erich could make shit run and I'm sure he still can. Either way I bought it used so no matter :lol:

well it is questionable if eric can make shit run . I have seen many many of his personal sleds show up on a privet swamp in WI and get his ass handed to him over and over . that and he is a fucking thief and that is why he was shown the door  

1 hour ago, Dave said:

oooh....and how did cat fuck them?

making them take more product than they could sell even making guys who sell only ATV a fist full of sleds. then making buying out of salvage unfair . only letting dealers who sold X anount of stuff "super dealers" country cat Thomas snosports etc buy the deep discounted parts gear and sleds   

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My old man used to have a saying......"why are you taking it apart?  to see why it runs so good?" :lol:  :bc: 

but the school of hard knocks most of us learned at is still a great institution

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well it is questionable if eric can make shit run . I have seen many many of his personal sleds show up on a privet swamp in WI and get his ass handed to him over and over . that and he is a fucking thief and that is why he was shown the door  

But the bitches at Haydays are hawt!  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

making them take more product than they could sell even making guys who sell only ATV a fist full of sleds. them making buying out of salvage unfair . only letting dealers who sold X anount of stuff "super dealers" country cat Thomas snosports eyc but the deep discounted parts gear and sleds   

So cat expected them to sell...

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd be over 1000 now if the fucking weather wouldnt have fucked me last weekend

I got just over 60 in today before the cat in our group blew a belt and took out his bellypan....get.some more riding in tomorrow.