Check your account email address ×

Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

499 fully vaccinated cases today and 469 in the unvaccinated. Sure makes one want to rush out and get these jabs!! 

And, like anyone with a brain could see, the number of vaccinated cases in the ICU is also closing the gap on the unvaccinated. 

It's amazing that some still advocate and endorse these vaccines despite these numbers. :news:

""The number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario continue to grow, reaching the highest total since May 30""

""The number of active cases went up to 7,540""

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148290 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, irv said:

499 fully vaccinated cases today and 469 in the unvaccinated. Sure makes one want to rush out and get these jabs!! 

And, like anyone with a brain could see, the number of vaccinated cases in the ICU is also closing the gap on the unvaccinated. 

It's amazing that some still advocate and endorse these vaccines despite these numbers. :news:

""The number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario continue to grow, reaching the highest total since May 30""

""The number of active cases went up to 7,540""

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148290 

Hey, here's another fun way to look at it. 499 + 469 = 968. Unvaccinated at a rate of 27 per 100k, vaccinated at a rate of 4 per 100k. If no one was vaccinated in Ontario and you applied that same 27 per 100k rate = 3,908 cases.

Can someone with a brain tell IRV which number is bigger, 3,908 or 968?

You're the best IRV, keep the numbers coming. :lol:

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey, here's another fun way to look at it. 499 + 469 = 968. Unvaccinated at a rate of 27 per 100k, vaccinated at a rate of 4 per 100k. If no one was vaccinated in Ontario and you applied that same 27 per 100k rate = 3,908 cases.

Can someone with a brain tell IRV which number is bigger, 3,908 or 968?

You're the best IRV, keep the numbers coming. :lol:

Your insults add nothing.  They are a waste of time.  Sad.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
On 12/3/2021 at 9:42 PM, Wildboer said:

It's the only norm you conform to Zam! :lol: 

No problem dude, I got the vaccine for myself. Honestly, the fact that my immunity is keeping idiots like you safe is probably my least favorite side effect.

Big pharma shouldn't exist, and all vaccine development, testing, scaling, and distribution should have been open source... But it's not, so what should I do? Ignore the fact that getting vaccinated is helpful to others and harmless to me? It's not heroic because I'm not taking on any risk.

More bullshit. First off Vaccinated people are not "immune" and can 100% still spread Covid to others this is a known issue.  It can be argued vaxxed help spread it more in some cases due to the fact you will most likely experience less symptoms and not realize you are sick all while you continue to galavant around shedding the virus and spreading it to others. Esp when we were told months back masks were not needed if you are vaxxed which was quietly proven not true and retracted by the "experts"...

Second claiming that there isnt ANY risk is also 100% inaccurate and just plain stupid....EVERY Vaccine or injection has inherent risks , dont believe me ask your Doctor!..When I take my kids to the Pediatrician and they get ANY shots I have to sign a liability form. Just because the drug companies have ZERO liability for their experimental hardly effective product doesnt equal ZERO risks but nice try.😒

If you said LOW risk then at least you would be accurate according to the "experts"

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Your insults add nothing.  They are a waste of time.  Sad.

Pay no attention to him. He will spin, twist, avoid and deflect any info that is presented to him all in an effort to justify/validate the fact he bought in because his T.V. screen told him too. 

Personally, unless he or others have underlying health issues or is morbidly obese, I honestly can't believe some would still be endorsing these vaccines and suggesting others get them and the boosters too after all we have learned to date.

The lies, the flip flopping, the censorship, the shaming and all sorts of other things we have seen to date; if that doesn't make one raise a red flag, or 2 by now, then it never will with some of these people. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The VP and President both said they wouldn't get it when Trump was Prez but  now they wanna mandate it on us , but yup not political just follow the science and the cherry picked math, graphs and spoofed data.  :news:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Pay no attention to him. He will spin, twist, avoid and deflect any info that is presented to him all in an effort to justify/validate the fact he bought in because his T.V. screen told him too. 

I just hope you keep posting the links so I can keep "twisting" the data. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I just hope you keep posting the links so I can keep "twisting" the data. :thumbsup:

Did you get your Booster yet? 

I just hope so or else you're risking your life. Come on Man. 

_SwzpRxWf-w5BhPK5a9mT6AI2LmQkrXISiiU4HQVcjY.jpg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Question, like how much of this stuff are you complicit in injecting into your body??

To be "fully vaccinated" aren't you up to 4 jabs?? And it seems to be just going and going..3-4 injections a year every year for life??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, like how much of this stuff are you complicit in injecting into your body??

To be "fully vaccinated" aren't you up to 4 jabs?? And it seems to be just going and going..3-4 injections a year every year for life??

CDC is losing the “fully vaccinated” term.  Just like changing the definitions of “vaccine”.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

As much as it takes Goddamnit!!! ...fOLLow dA sCiEnCe!!!! sQUiRt mE aGAin Big dAddY!!!

:lol:

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Four? They just approve booster shots, meaning a total of two for J&J or three for moderna/Pfizer.

Guessing it will be like a yearly flu vaccine, meaning one.

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look what the sheep will believe next.

FF2l6-1VQAAcqUC?format=jpg&name=large

You repurposing old research? Twitters digging deep. 9_9

Heart attacks linked to cold weather, study claims

Very cold temperatures thought to affect heart by increasing blood pressure and chances of blood clotting

Denis Campbell, health correspondent

Tue 10 Aug 2010 18.00 EDT

https://amp.theguardian.com/science/2010/aug/10/heart-attacks-linked-cold-weather

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Four? They just approve booster shots, meaning a total of two for J&J or three for moderna/Pfizer.

There is no flu vaccine.

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You repurposing old research? Twitters digging deep. 9_9

Heart attacks linked to cold weather, study claims

Very cold temperatures thought to affect heart by increasing blood pressure and chances of blood clotting

Denis Campbell, health correspondent

Tue 10 Aug 2010 18.00 EDT

https://amp.theguardian.com/science/2010/aug/10/heart-attacks-linked-cold-weather

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exhibit A

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I heard 3 a while ago, I figured when they were talking about "another booster" this morning I thought it was a 4th they were referring too..I don't follow much "news" as I'd say the majority is either an opinion or not true which is just totally wrong..

So you're all good with 3 shots a year of this stuff for life if that is the case??