Check your account email address ×

Well, add me to the list of breakthrough COVID cases.

Just got my results back, positive. I got the Pfizer vaccine (both shots) back in April. I’m glad I got the vax though as I didn’t get that sick. Just a cough and a little fatigue for a couple days. My buddy who was not vaccinated got it and he was laid up for two weeks, could barely move. My question is will I now have the antibodies and not need the booster? It’s already scheduled for Dec 14th.

7 hours ago, nacapster said:

Just got my results back, positive. I got the Pfizer vaccine (both shots) back in April. I’m glad I got the vax though as I didn’t get that sick. Just a cough and a little fatigue for a couple days. My buddy who was not vaccinated got it and he was laid up for two weeks, could barely move. My question is will I now have the antibodies and not need the booster? It’s already scheduled for Dec 14th.

You’re friend most likely didn’t treat it. Had he been taking C D3 zinc and Quersitin on a daily basis and then added ivermectin when he got infected he would’ve been better in one or two days. 

you shouldn’t be happy you took a gene therapy that didn’t prevent your infection. Also it’s not a breakthrough Infection. These non-vaccine vaccines do not prevent infection spreading of affection or dying from infection. The phrase breakthrough case gives the appearance that the vaccines work with him all reality they do not

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, nacapster said:

Ask your doctor....absolutely do not listen to this dumbfuck below.

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re friend most likely didn’t treat it. Had he been taking C D3 zinc and Quersitin on a daily basis and then added ivermectin when he got infected he would’ve been better in one or two days. 

you shouldn’t be happy you took a gene therapy that didn’t prevent your infection. Also it’s not a breakthrough Infection. These non-vaccine vaccines do not prevent infection spreading of affection or dying from infection. The phrase breakthrough case gives the appearance that the vaccines work with him all reality they do not

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask your doctor....absolutely do not listen to this dumbfuck below.

Explain to me why the places with the highest infection rate are also the places with the highest vaccination rate as well as the places still forcing mask usage. 

ya go ask your doctor the same doctor that told you to get a vaccine that didn’t work. 

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 9:19 PM, nacapster said:

The boost lol . I mean why not the first two did so well for you 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Explain to me why the places with the highest infection rate are also the places with the highest vaccination rate as well as the places still forcing mask usage. 

If your statement were true it could be explained.  Compare France, Italy & Spain.  France and Italy are having super high infection rates and have reacted by locking down after the rates went up while Spain hasn't had the rates increase.  Spain's got the jab rate is the highest in Europe.

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

ya go ask your doctor the same doctor that told you to get a vaccine that didn’t work. 

It is a shot, not a vaccine.  Terminology being used is bullshit.

All that being said, shot, no shot isn't nearly as relevant as behavior in spreading this disease...or any communicable disease for that matter.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nacapster said:

Do not I repeat do not get the booster. Do done research on monoclonal antibodies. They tell you to not get a vaccine after having this treatment. To me this would be the same as getting infected and having natural immunity. The one unfortunate fact is you are already vaccinated I’m not sure how natural immunity works with a person who is vaccinated as it appears as though the mrna attacks natural immunity 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

it appears as though the mrna attacks natural immunity 

That is unsubstantiatable propaganda.  The fact with covid is that it is like the flu.  No "immunity" of any type is permanent.  Testing what you claim there is nearly impossible so drawing that conclusion is based on less scientific method than is even being used by the left to promote their agenda.

Other facts.  The jab has side effects, covid has side effects.  The jab can reduce covid side effects.  Much beyond that is regrettably not openly shared as rhetoric replaces reality and science.

• Like 2

Not a single person I know that was vaxxed and still had covid is getting another dose but you should do whatever you think is best for your own personal situation. 

While many seem to say there are zero side effects I call bullshit.  Everyone I know has had some sort of side effect.  Minor being headaches, body aches, fatigue, all shit they did not have prior to the vax.  Major includes a stroke, migraines, abnormal blood pressure swings and at least one person that never had a cold or flu that lasted more than a day or two be down for a couple weeks now with enflamed tonsils, terrible sore throats and coughs that seem to hang on forever.  This shit fucks with your natural immune system.

There is also the fact that with so many already having the chinese flu that cases are slowing and some saying this will be just like any other coronavirus sometime next year.  There are also treatments available if you really need them and yes, like me you already have antibodies from getting it which your doctor can test for if you really want to know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That is unsubstantiatable propaganda.  The fact with covid is that it is like the flu.  No "immunity" of any type is permanent.  Testing what you claim there is nearly impossible so drawing that conclusion is based on less scientific method than is even being used by the left to promote their agenda.

Other facts.  The jab has side effects, covid has side effects.  The jab can reduce covid side effects.  Much beyond that is regrettably not openly shared as rhetoric replaces reality and science.

It is not propaganda. Ive watch multiple podcasts that outline how mrna works. Also explain why the places with the highest rate of infection are the places with the highest vaccination rates. Mask mandates, and lockdowns? Ive given multiple examples. There is no place in the world that is on the low end of vaccinated with zero mandates thats having an outbreak. Sweden was the example the the last two years that everyone ignored. It wasn’t until they started vaccinating people that they too started having issues. I’m convinced the delta variant is just a vaccination variant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Not a single person I know that was vaxxed and still had covid is getting another dose but you should do whatever you think is best for your own personal situation. 

While many seem to say there are zero side effects I call bullshit.  Everyone I know has had some sort of side effect.  Minor being headaches, body aches, fatigue, all shit they did not have prior to the vax.  Major includes a stroke, migraines, abnormal blood pressure swings and at least one person that never had a cold or flu that lasted more than a day or two be down for a couple weeks now with enflamed tonsils, terrible sore throats and coughs that seem to hang on forever.  This shit fucks with your natural immune system.

There is also the fact that with so many already having the chinese flu that cases are slowing and some saying this will be just like any other coronavirus sometime next year.  There are also treatments available if you really need them and yes, like me you already have antibodies from getting it which your doctor can test for if you really want to know.

Fantastic factual post

I remember when I had shingles and I absolutely did not want that shit again. So I asked about the vaccine and was told there was absolutely no point now that I had shingles. They said maybe take a look at it in my 50’s. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I remember when I had shingles and I absolutely did not want that shit again. So I asked about the vaccine and was told there was absolutely no point now that I had shingles. They said maybe take a look at it in my 50’s. 

Asked about the shingles shot at my last checkup.  Doc said to wait until at least age 59 as it is not as effective until that age.

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Asked about the shingles shot at my last checkup.  Doc said to wait until at least age 59 as it is not as effective until that age.

Interesting. I have been seriously considering the shot for shingles too but I never heard the age thing before. I always thought it was once you were in your 50's?

Edited by irv

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It is not propaganda. Ive watch multiple podcasts that outline how mrna works. Also explain why the places with the highest rate of infection are the places with the highest vaccination rates. 

That is the definition of propaganda.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is no place in the world that is on the low end of vaccinated with zero mandates thats having an outbreak. 

Spain

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

Interesting. I have been seriously considering the shot for shingles too but I never hear the age thing before. I always thought it was once you were in your 50's?

I thought the same thing and was surprised he said to wait.  As Ace stated, I know someone that had shingles and it was horrible so I was ready to get the shot.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

I thought the same thing and was surprised he said to wait.  As Ace stated, I know someone that had shingles and it was horrible so I was ready to get the shot.

I know someone as well, who, imo, is a rather strong/tough bugger, but it also floored him. When he told me about it, it sure got me thinking. I think it's been almost 2 yrs now, or since covid started, that I've see a doctor so I need to get in for a checkup at least. Not sure when that is going to happen but I will definitely be asking him about it.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I know someone as well, who, imo, is a rather strong/tough bugger, but it also floored him. When he told me about it, it sure got me thinking. I think it's been almost 2 yrs now, or since covid started, that I've see a doctor so I need to get in for a checkup at least. Not sure when that is going to happen but I will definitely be asking him about it.

Shit took me out for 6 weeks. Was a few years ago and when I get tired or run down I can still feel them. Not that it’s excruciating or anything, but it’s there. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is the definition of propaganda.

Spain

Spain already had a covid surge after it was highly vaccinated. There spike started in June around the 5th. Spain is also number 11 in the world in it overall raking for covid. 

77A9A53A-C81F-48D2-92F0-EF4792C0DE9C.png

6EDAD516-EEDD-4925-86ED-7158DF2DA37D.png