Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh well , it’s your guys forum, I’m just trying to help out . If you want this back and forth in every thread carry on. I’m not sure who’s to blame, 550 or the guys following him around like groupies :lol:

It’s the groupies and it’s just lame but, it’s what they all seem to enjoy so…

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not my forum obviously. I would have thrown that fucks dried out ball bag along tine ago. I Can handle anything but wife and kid remarks. That’s why i follow him around and get him worked up. I fight back, i don’t walk away with retards like this. Leaving him slobe is letting him do it. Imho

Your deep offense and protection initiative over Deephavens wife might be what is concerning here.  Well, not to me, I just find it interesting.  :lol:

Dude, let it go.  AND REPORT ANYTHING LIKE IT IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.  
:bc:

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not my forum obviously. I would have thrown that fucks dried out ball bag along tine ago. I Can handle anything but wife and kid remarks. That’s why i follow him around and get him worked up. I fight back, i don’t walk away with retards like this. Leaving him alone is letting him do it. Imho

I have ta' go to Market BASKET tomorrow. Do you want me ta' pick up a box of PUFFS for ya'? 

What color box do you like MJ? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s the groupies and it’s just lame.

Your deep offense and protection initiative over Deephavens wife might be what is concerning here.  Well, not to me, I just find it interesting.  :lol:

Dude, let it go.  AND REPORT ANYTHING LIKE OT OF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

Hsr posted right before and after. He saw it. He warned the clown before ‘one more time’ …..well, that appears not to be true.

I’ll protect any wife, or gurl if course, as i have in person. I read what you say, you would have loved to see what I have done. I’ll leave it st that. :)

Funny that the people that fight back get blamed. Didn’t realize there are more libs here than people let on. Should be atleast one moral or two here.

Verbal abuse to wives/girlfriends. Hmmm. Fucking low. Imho. Notice no caps. I’m not yelling. Just talking seriously is all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have ta' go to Market BASKET tomorrow. Do you want me ta' pick up a box of PUFFS for ya'? 

What color box do you like MJ? 

You use them up your nose because your afraid of people you old worthless clown.

You feel empowered you can crap on someone’s wife ? Be careful.

Or…..want us to say shit about your wife ? Or does it not matter becsuse, well, it doesn't matter ? Either way, don’t forget to move in front of a 60mph phone poll going to Market Basket.

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

You use them up your nose because your afraid of people you old worthless clown.

Or…..want us to say shit about your wife ? Or does it not matter becsuse, well, it doesn't matter ? Either way, don’t forget to move in front of a 60mph phone poll going to Market Basket.

You gay blades made fun of all the broads I posted, so STFU!!   

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hey, can't you follow directions, Retardo?

HSR doesn't want these posts on this thread, go to the FARM BASHING thread, where I can continue beating you like the pussy that you are.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You gay blades made fun of all the broads I posted, so STFU!!   

I schit on you for calling them broads. And posting 30-40+ Yr old polaroids bragging for no reason. Loser.

#cryinlyinclown550

Directions ?

If they don’t care about you crapping on people’s wives, then who cares about following other directions. They obviously really don’t care. You obviously din’t care. Why should I ? 

Seriously, wtf ?

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, CFM said:

I schit on you for calling them broads. And posting 30-40+ Yr old polaroids bragging for no reason. Loser.

#cryinlyinclown550

Go to the FARM BASHING THREAD, fucktahd.   

40 minutes ago, CFM said:

Directions ?

If they don’t care about you crapping on people’s wives, then who cares about following other directions. They obviously really don’t care. You obviously din’t care. Why should I ? 

Seriously, wtf ?

We do care but we also don't like having to babysit when grown men act like children. So a random dude "said something I didn't feel is morally correct on an internet forum",,,, does it really matter???????I mean in real life you can lay the beats down on him,,,but on a forum,you just try and win a battle of words. Now if it's PM's,cool,cuz not everyone wants to read this shit and it's turned more than one or two members away. If you want to keep picketing him ,,that's fine,as I said it's your forum ie: the members. Admin are only admin because we try and keep a playground running for you guys :thumbsup:

Just a few thought

Sincerly,

Zambroski

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

We do care but we also don't like having to babysit when grown men act like children. So a random dude "said something I didn't feel is morally correct on an internet forum",,,, does it really matter???????I mean in real life you can lay the beats down on him,,,but on a forum,you just try and win a battle of words. Now if it's PM's,cool,cuz not everyone wants to read this shit and it's turned more than one or two members away. If you want to keep picketing him ,,that's fine,as I said it's your forum ie: the members. Admin are only admin because we try and keep a playground running for you guys :thumbsup:

Just a few thought

Sincerly,

Zambroski

You couldn’t have said it better yourself!

:)

• Haha 1

Zambrowski would say “Let’s tear this fucker apart !”  Lol

It’s not baby sitting because you where right there. I feel like I’m babysitting a mod. If you weren’t right there,  then I’d agree over the babysitting comment.

You said “So a random dude  said something I didn't feel is morally correct on an internet forum",,,, does it really matter???????”   In response to me complaining about 1 thing about clown550. Shitting on wives.

Anyway, you pretty just said above shitting on someones wife is okay. Getting upset because some random guy (yeh, okay, some random guy) .I understand the rules now, loud and clear. 

Interesting. 

Fight back with me a little cause i’m fighting the clown back some. I’m fine with that. The readon is a little hard to understand though.

Hey everyone, say what you want about anyones wives.  It’s all good.

35 minutes ago, CFM said:

It’s not baby sitting because you where right there. I feel like I’m babysitting a mod. If you weren’t right there,  then I’d agree over the babysitting comment.

You said “So a random dude  said something I didn't feel is morally correct on an internet forum",,,, does it really matter???????”   In response to me complaining about 1 thing about clown550. Shitting on wives.

Anyway, you pretty just said above shitting on someones wife is okay. Getting upset because some random guy (yeh, okay, some random guy) .I understand the rules now, loud and clear. 

Interesting. 

Fight back with me a little cause i’m fighting the clown back some. I’m fine with that. The readon is a little hard to understand though.

Feel better now??? I can’t believe how upset you are over this. What can I do to make the pain go away?? I’m here to help!

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Hsr posted right before and after. He saw it. He warned the clown before ‘one more time’ …..well, that appears not to be true.

I’ll protect any wife, or gurl if course, as i have in person. I read what you say, you would have loved to see what I have done. I’ll leave it st that. :)

Funny that the people that fight back get blamed. Didn’t realize there are more libs here than people let on. Should be atleast one moral or two here.

Verbal abuse to wives/girlfriends. Hmmm. Fucking low. Imho. Notice no caps. I’m not yelling. Just talking seriously is all.

Exactly.  Not sure why this guy is tolerated.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Not sure why this guy is tolerated.

Said Oscar about Felix.

Mark below isn’t towards you:bc:

Seriously , if 550 was banned permanently what would some of you contribute to the forums?? Some seem to be here JUST to battle with 550 and don’t contribute anywhere else??? It feels like if we banned him we would lose another 5-6 members, not what we shoot for here.

56 minutes ago, CFM said:

Interesting. 

I don't get the outrage over the wife/girlfriend comments. Who gives a shit? Hell, most of these guys are just an online persona they play with. They might not even have a wife. I could understand it if it was being said in person but it's the internet so wgaf??

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Cat45 said:

I don't get the outrage over the wife/girlfriend comments. Who gives a shit? Hell, most of these guys are just an online persona they play with. They might not even have a wife. I could understand it if it was being said in person but it's the internet so wgaf??

Exactly say whatever you want I ain’t gettin all bent outta shape over some retard on the Internet I’ve never met. It’s mindless entertainment when the day is boring no need to get upset about it.

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Feel better now??? I can’t believe how upset you are over this. What can I do to make the pain go away?? I’m here to help!

Why did you get upset and scold him before for wife comments ?

Edited by CFM

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Exactly say whatever you want I ain’t gettin all bent outta shape over some retard on the Internet I’ve never met. It’s mindless entertainment when the day is boring no need to get upset about it.

I don’t agree but understand you have differing opinions than me on this.

Then again, maybe i’m biased on understanding that because 800renegaderider is not a douchebag and wouldn’t do that unless provoked anyway.

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, CFM said:

I don’t agree but understand you have differing opinions. 

Then again, maybe i’m biased because 800renegaderider is not a douchebag and wouldn’t do that unless provoked anyway.

I'm not saying it's right to do I'm just saying it's just words on a screen so big deal. All you're doing by going at it with him is encouraging the retardation, he has plenty of that on his own he doesn't need the encouragement