Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Took out the CRV today. Let it run to charge the battery. I might get to it next week. It will be fixed, just like everything else, you low TNW grease-monkey, GOOBER. 

Yeh, like the boat, pressure washer, other leaks on buildings, and how long had the crv leaked ? Next weak ? During winter ? Yeh, okay. The only thing you fix are your daily gain pics.

#lyingcryingclown550lostagain

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Yeh, like the boat, pressure washer, other leaks on buildings, and how long had the crv leaked ? Next weak ? During winter ? Yeh, okay. The only thing you fix are your daily gain pics.

#lyingcryingclown550lostagain

Goober, why do you hate me ? 

Is it my broads?

My money?

My estate?

My massive Pythonian Guns?

Just what is it?  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stripped, 4 sheets of plywood replaced, ice and water shield, topped with Certain-Teed architectural shingles. 

OWNAGE !!! Handing it out is my business, and business is good!!

:owned::owned::owned::owned:

That piece of shit?  My paid for cars are worth more than that showplace.  Then I could add my boats, wheelers, snowmobiles.  You've got a shitty leaking car and a house that wasn't worth fixing.  What a show!

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey WildFag, if you think you're coming over here since late 2020 and messin' with me, you got another thing comin'. You and the recent BAND OF FAGGOTS think you're owning me? If you think that's gonna' happen, then you better bend over and kiss your ass goodbye, you fukkin homos!!  

I am surprised you just keep failing. I mean 74 years of fails and you are still trying. I give you credit for not giving up, but I still own you little bitch.  :lol:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If your girl-friend ever saw my Yuuuge Johnson, and my TNW, you would be waxxin' your dolphin for a long time, Fagmont.  

Let me guess, next you are going to start asking people to post dick pics. Isn't that right?   I guess even homo's need to get their fix but I don't care how many PM's you send me I am not posting my dick for you.   :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is it my broads?

My money?

My estate?

Just what is it?  

Your personality. Duh. 

6 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Let me guess, next you are going to start asking people to post dick pics. Isn't that right?   I guess even homo's need to get their fix but I don't care how many PM's you send me I am not posting my dick for you.   :lol:

Yep, I get the same shit pm's also !!!

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is it my money? Is that what it is? It's the money, I know it is. 

When you're sanding a big section of BONDO, and you're sweating like a stuck pig, or you just scraped your knuckles on a rusted nut, and I made a ton of money for walking around my SHOW PLACE, it eats away at you, doesn't it???? 

Yes, you're thinking how hard and shitty you're working, and how much money I'm making.  Can I send you a big pic of me to put over your work station??? LMMFAO!!!  

Oh well!!!!!

Lol what a pathetic attempt at making your self feel worthy 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is it my broads?

My money?

My estate?

Just what is it?  

Most don't care enough about you to hate you.  In fact most here love the fact you are more than willing to show up day after day to play the fool. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK guys you have a thread for this :bc:

You let’m shit on members wives, even after warning him ,so who cares ? it looks like anything goes to me. Imho.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Most don't care enough about you to hate you.  In fact most here love the fact you are more than willing to show up day after day to play the fool. 

Seriously, we chuckle every time we go by his boat watching spot. We drive by here almost once a week fir food shopping, Walmart, restaurants, etc.

Edited by CFM

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I use to but found it just to creepy to open any of them any longer 

I never opened the 1st one. No pm’s that I know of from there.

2 hours ago, CFM said:

You let’m shit on members wives, even after warning him ,so who cares ? it looks like anything goes to me. Imho.

Did you report it after I warned him? Can you share a link or a quote?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you report it after I warned him? Can you share a link or a quote?

You where right there , at that time. :groin::hdchr::lol:

That’s why I said what I did above. I believe against deephavens wife again.

20 minutes ago, CFM said:

You where right there , at that time. :groin::hdchr::lol:

That’s why I said what I did above. I believe against deephavens wife again.

Oh well , it’s your guys forum, I’m just trying to help out . If you want this back and forth in every thread carry on. I’m not sure who’s to blame, 550 or the guys following him around like groupies :lol:

Not my forum obviously. I would have thrown that fucks dried out ball bag along tine ago. I Can handle anything but wife and kid remarks. That’s why i follow him around and get him worked up. I fight back, i don’t walk away with retards like this. Leaving him alone is letting him do it. Imho

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1