Check your account email address ×

MC latest hackery

jtssrx

This guy has spent 5 years calling Trump a nazi and a dictator. He now posts daily cheering on nazi behavior related to covid19. The latest hackery is cheering on dumbfuck Terry Bradshaw who blatantly lies about Rodgers and Ivermectin. For the millionth time Ivermectin isn’t horse dewormer. Ivermectin is prescribed daily for use in humans. A dumbfuck like bradshaw doesn’t understand the damage he does when he goes on TV spouting lies. He easily brainwashes morons like MC. 
What a person like MC doesn’t get is he’s being used. People like MC enable government abuses all over the world because they cheer on abuse because it comes from the political party they support. Again for people like MC it’s politics over Principal

• Like 1

• Gold Member

These Right Wing Boomer Democrats are fucking nazi fascists thru and thru. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck your an idiot. Seek pro help.

You're the idiot. Cheering on medical tyranny and voting for pedophiles. 

Is this MC or Spinner at timestamp 1:07 ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This guy has spent 5 years calling Trump a nazi and a dictator. He now posts daily cheering on nazi behavior related to covid19. The latest hackery is cheering on dumbfuck Terry Bradshaw who blatantly lies about Rodgers and Ivermectin. For the millionth time Ivermectin isn’t horse dewormer. Ivermectin is prescribed daily for use in humans. A dumbfuck like bradshaw doesn’t understand the damage he does when he goes on TV spouting lies. He easily brainwashes morons like MC. 
What a person like MC doesn’t get is he’s being used. People like MC enable government abuses all over the world because they cheer on abuse because it comes from the political party they support. Again for people like MC it’s politics over Principal

Dude. He’s he doesn’t give a fuck. He’s trolling you. 

To be as stupid as he portrays himself would put him at an IQ level where he likely couldn’t even find the internet 

you will never ever ever get him to ever say anything bad about Democrats no matter what you do because it pisses you off 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Dude. He’s he doesn’t give a fuck. He’s trolling you. 

To be as stupid as he portrays himself would put him at an IQ level where he likely couldn’t even find the internet 

you will never ever ever get him to ever say anything bad about Democrats no matter what you do because it pisses you off 

I disagree.  To say somebody at his level of idiocy is "just trolling" is wrong.  He's just stupid and has Dunning Kruger with a TDS kicker.

Seriously.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree.  To say somebody at his level of idiocy is "just trolling" is wrong.  He's just stupid and has Dunning Kruger with a TDS kicker.

Seriously.

Nope 

but he would photoshop himself sucking a kids dick to protect Biden. That’s how far he’s willing to go for this 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nope 

but he would photoshop himself sucking a kids dick to protect Biden. That’s how far he’s willing to go for this 

Photoshop would seem difficult for somebody in that mental state…..and not necessary anyway.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the HCS aliens are all over this.

Not surprised at all.

The non supporters here should be banned.

Morons.

You said you always reply in kind....???  :news: 

On the bold - hahahahaha

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I see the HCS aliens are all over this.

Not surprised at all.

The non supporters here should be banned.

Morons.

I know I know, before we came along you had it made here with your stupid bullshit posts...

Lol somehow I seriously doubt that. 

But Ill take the blame :lol2:

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know I know, before we came along you had it made here with your stupid bullshit posts...

He's been the punching bag forever just new people taking their turn now. Strange things is, he basically begs for it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck your an idiot. Seek pro help.

He is correct you birches and still do about how Trump was a nazzi . And every day now you are on here cheering for the exact things you accused Trump of . But now it is acctualy happening when you are crying it was all theoretical.  Fucking lemming 

How sad is it here when someone doesn’t like your political views they start a thread (many actually) about you to just personally attack you. Even worse the rest of the monkeys toss their feces in.

what next a poll to have me banned? Oh yeah that was tried.

You guys need to get a fuckin life.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You stupid fuck your numb nuts flat earther pal started this thread.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How sad is it here when someone doesn’t like your political views they start a thread (many actually) about you to just personally attack you. Even worse the rest of the monkeys toss their feces in.

does trump ring any bells for you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

These are the threads that still get you moist don't lie! Why are most boomers such crybabies:lol: 

• Like 1