Check your account email address ×

Antifa vs ISIS

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how you guys fantasize about some masked up antifa coming to your fucking house to get you.

I mean, unless you were a high profile bourgeois asshole or a neonazi, I'd say the chances are pretty low of that actually happening. 

But the fact that you identify with the white power structure to such an extent that you fantasize about them coming to get you, shows exactly how effective corporate propaganda is at alienating people like you from your class. 

It's hilarious how you identify as one of these fuck sticks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hilarious. You'll make it happen. You won't come out to do it yourself. But you will entice another drugged out moron to do it for you 

He's a prominent member of this group of pussies....he can make thing happen....cheer from the sidelines and not get bitch slapped 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's hilarious how you identify as one of these fuck sticks. 

I've had the Revolutionary spirit inside me since I became self aware. 

I will back any comrade challenging the system and I will not question their praxis. Because I am not a class traitor, unlike some here.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I've had the Revolutionary spirit inside me since I became self aware. 

I will back any comrade challenging the system and I will not question their praxis. Because I am not a class traitor, unlike some here.

Class traitor.  My god. :lol:  Praxis. :lol:  Comrade :lol:   I watched a video of a Trump supporter decking one of those antifa losers, and he was spouting all the same shit....threw in a smattering of "oligarches", "bourgeoisie", "class traitor", etc., its like you guys all read from the same script.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Class traitor.  My god. :lol:  Praxis. :lol:  Comrade :lol:   I watched a video of a Trump supporter decking one of those antifa losers, and he was spouting all the same shit....threw in a smattering of "oligarches", "bourgeoisie", "class traitor", etc., its like you guys all read from the same script.

Yeah, like we share a common ideology or something...

Weird.

It's hilarious. Motonoggin whines about living in a country where he is able to spew the garbage crap he does but if he lived in his delusional utopia anyone speaking out against "the system" would be arrested real fast. After that they may never be seen or heard from again 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same brainwashing technique :guzzle: 

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If you want to get in a fight with some antifa, Jay, just post your name, address, and face along with some Nazi hate speech and I'll make it happen.

You would go personally?

I smashed the drive thru window at Tim Horton's today and took my large double double. Fuck those fascist anti-bourgeoisie and their coffee autocracy  :lol:

Were can I buy a cool flag now that I initiated myself into the revamped OWS crew?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

It's hilarious. Motonoggin whines about living in a country where he is able to spew the garbage crap he does but if he lived in his delusional utopia anyone speaking out against "the system" would be arrested real fast. After that they may never be seen or heard from again 

Lol, why would anyone speak out against a system of equality and liberty?

Unless they were mad they don't get to exploit others, I don't see how anyone would be unhappy with liberty and equality.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You would go personally?

Maybe...

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I smashed the drive thru window at Tim Horton's today and took my large double double. Fuck those fascist anti-bourgeoisie and their coffee autocracy  :lol:

Were can I buy a cool flag now that I initiated myself into the revamped OWS crew?

Just the double double! What kind of a communist are you. Everyone is entitled to equality, You should have grabbed a donut, muffin or bagel as well to go with that since so many get something to go with the double double.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Unless they were mad they don't get to exploit others, I don't see how anyone would be unhappy with liberty and equality.

Maybe...

Maybe? :lol:   Were you in DC protesting or do you do all your anarchy from behind your keyboard on your farm that you don't let everyone share?   

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe...

:lol::lol:Yeah right Liberty... you really did drink the Koolaid. Tell that to all the political prisoners jailed for speaking out and suggesting life isn't wonderful under communist dictatorships. You obviously choose to ignore the massacre in Tiananmen square when the people protested the communist government.

But of course that can't be possible right because everyone is ecstatically happy under communism and the government welcomes people having differing expectations and free thought.

In North America you can speak out all you want and not be jailed. Only when you decide to destroy other peoples property and become violent do you get jailed.

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe? :lol:   Were you in DC protesting or do you do all your anarchy from behind your keyboard on your farm that you don't let everyone share?   

Damn... Motonoggin has a farm! I don't have that much land. I want equality. I don't care that you paid for your farm Moto.... I want my equal share. Hand it over now so I can have the same amount of land as you. Actually better yet split the whole thing up among the homeless who don't have any land. While you're at it bring a bunch of homeless into your house in support of equality. 200 sq. ft. of housing per person should be plenty for everyone to have equality. If you're house is 2,000 sq. ft. you should have 10 people living there.... just to be fair and have equality.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've been to DC a couple times for marches. I want to go back, but I can make a difference here at home, too.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:Yeah right Liberty... you really did drink the Koolaid. Tell that to all the political prisoners jailed for speaking out and suggesting life isn't wonderful under communist dictatorships. You obviously choose to ignore the massacre in Tiananmen square when the people protested the communist government.

But of course that can't be possible right because everyone is ecstatically happy under communism and the government welcomes people having differing expectations and free thought.

Communism is stateless by definition, therefore, any state claiming communism is anything but. 

China is state capitalist, anyway. 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Damn... Motonoggin has a farm! I don't have that much land. I want equality. I don't care that you paid for your farm Moto.... I want my equal share. Hand it over now so I can have the same amount of land as you. Actually better yet split the whole thing up among the homeless who don't have any land. While you're at it bring a bunch of homeless into your house in support of equality. 200 sq. ft. of housing per person should be plenty for everyone to have equality. If you're house is 2,000 sq. ft. you should have 10 people living there.... just to be fair and have equality.

15936386_10104282003921779_2537254921603374671_o.jpg

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I've been to DC a couple times for marches. I want to go back, but I can make a difference here at home, too.

Communism is stateless by definition, therefore, any state claiming communism is anything but. 

Didn't say you can't own something Moto... you're the one that says equality for all. There is only so much land and housing to go around so to be equal for all everyone is ENTITLED TO OWNING THE SAME amount of land and living in the SAME amount of space. Since YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOUR EQUAL SHARE give some of that u until you don't have any more than anyone else. YOU KNOW THAT LINE YOU KEEP SPOUTING.... EQUALITY FOR ALL.

OR IS YOUR UTOPIC VISION GROSSLY FLAWED SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ANY OF WHAT YOU HAVE.

Yup, the Chinese who define their own system as communist are wrong because Motonoggin says so. In recent years they have allowed foreign investment in China. Why... to create industry to feed the 1.4 billion people. Guess what. Those corporations that invest and operate in China all have a common partner. The Chinese government. Nothing happens in those business environments without government approval.

Please tell us how you make a difference. Posting on a snowmobile forum isn't making a difference. Maybe we should take a poll. How many here are converting to communism as a result of Moto's posts?

Edited by 02sled

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It was given to him.   

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Didn't say you can't own something Moto... you're the one that says equality for all. There is only so much land and housing to go around so to be equal for all everyone is ENTITLED TO OWNING THE SAME amount of land and living in the SAME amount of space. Since YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOUR EQUAL SHARE give some of that u until you don't have any more than anyone else. YOU KNOW THAT LINE YOU KEEP SPOUTING.... EQUALITY FOR ALL.

OR IS YOUR UTOPIC VISION GROSSLY FLAWED SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ANY OF WHAT YOU HAVE.

Don't forget he owns his own business too and makes more than his employee's do. :lol:   

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What difference are you gonna make.  This I gotta hear.

Nice try FBI.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sounds like you have a very uninformed idea of what anarcho communism is.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

15936386_10104282003921779_2537254921603374671_o.jpg

Isn't personal property movable?  Pretty sure the family farm goes to the people under anarcho-communism. :lol:  

Anarchist communism[1] (also known as anarcho-communism, free communism, libertarian communism,[2][3][4][5][6] and communist anarchism[7][8]) is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property (while retaining respect for personal property),[9] and in favor of common ownership of the means of production,[10][11][page needed] direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

Edited by Highmark