Check your account email address ×

Antifa vs ISIS

Kurdish fighters displaying the anti-fascist flag in front of an ISIS billboard in newly liberated territory outisde Raqqa, Syria. In a perverse historical irony, two Spanish volunteers who went to the region to fight ISIS in an "International Brigade" were arrested upon their return and face charges of membership in a "terrorist organization."

http://countervortex.org/node/14175

anti-ISIS.jpg

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Counter revolutionaries get the wall.

Adults acting like kids throwing temper tantrums...If they come and vandalize my place they'll get a bullet. I have plenty of them so bring your friends. 

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Kurdish fighters displaying the anti-fascist flag in front of an ISIS billboard in newly liberated territory outisde Raqqa, Syria. In a perverse historical irony, two Spanish volunteers who went to the region to fight ISIS in an "International Brigade" were arrested upon their return and face charges of membership in a "terrorist organization."

http://countervortex.org/node/14175

anti-ISIS.jpg

All these cowards always seem to hide their faces behind masks. Stand up for what you believe in and show your faces 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Adults acting like kids throwing temper tantrums...If they come and vandalize my place they'll get a bullet. I have plenty of them so bring your friends. 

In what world are anarchists going to show up at your house? 

Your mind has been fully colonized by whitey if you identify with giant multinationals. Fuck dude.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

All these cowards always seem to hide their faces behind masks. Stand up for what you believe in and show your faces 

Yeah, because being killed for your beliefs isn't a thing in the middle East.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

cool, more antifa acronyms. You guys sell coffee mugs, hats and cool t shirts with catchy revolution slogans?

I was mocking you, dingus. MAGA = Make America Great Again

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Custom engraved pink hammers for smashing up other people's shit while calling it a revolution 

What do you think gets the ruling class's attention quickest when property rights are valued more than human rights?

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I was mocking you, dingus. MAGA = Make America Great Again

What do you think gets the ruling class's attention quickest when property rights are valued more than human rights?

Newsflash, the whole board is mocking you.  Confine your smarmy revolution talk idiocy to one thread please. :lol: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Adults acting like kids throwing temper tantrums...  

:lol: yep 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If they come and vandalize my place they'll get a bullet. I have plenty of them so bring your friends. 

x2

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

You have to admit... Motonoggin's BS is good for a laugh. But at the same time you almost feel sorry for the nut job.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Motostoner. No one made him smoke all that door that fried his little brain 

It's hilarious how you guys fantasize about some masked up antifa coming to your fucking house to get you.

I mean, unless you were a high profile bourgeois asshole or a neonazi, I'd say the chances are pretty low of that actually happening. 

But the fact that you identify with the white power structure to such an extent that you fantasize about them coming to get you, shows exactly how effective corporate propaganda is at alienating people like you from your class. 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you want to get in a fight with some antifa, Jay, just post your name, address, and face along with some Nazi hate speech and I'll make it happen.

Hilarious. You'll make it happen. You won't come out to do it yourself. But you will entice another drugged out moron to do it for you