Check your account email address ×

Ford Maverick ??

On 11/7/2021 at 10:45 AM, Skidooski said:

Girls truck to compete with the Honda Ridgline?

Saw one on the road yesterday when driving the wife's outback did not look much taller at all and i think I was longer . But really not a bad looking small truck .

But I have always liked small trucks and sort if miss them . Have had multiple b2000s courier and old sr5 all sticks all ran for fucking ever 

Always liked the Chevy/izzuzu luv but never owned one 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Daw one on the road yesterday when driving the wife's outback did not look much taller at all and u think I was longer . But really not a bad looking small truck .

But I have always liked small trucks and sort if miss them . Have had multiple b2000s courier and old sr5 all sticks all ran for fucking ever 

Always liked the Chevy/izzuzu luv but never owned one 

I liked the S10 I had when I was younger but can't see ever going back to a small truck like that for a daily driver. Too small to pull what I need it for too

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I liked the S10 I had when I was younger but can't see ever going back to a small truck like that for a daily driver. Too small to pull what I need it for too

I have a ranger for one of my service guys. Even as a supercab it is too small. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

No but they are not made for towing loads .A to B and ability to go to the compost yard hall a load of wood and hit the home depot.  I would prob own a old style small truck for a extra daily service truck .  But the modern ones don't get the mpg or have the cargo capacity or are really that much smaller than a full size for parking . Old Toyota old Mazda even old Datsun all great old rides hell Toyota made a fucking 1 ton that was sweet the old motor homes built on them are still worth 4x what they cost new or more lol

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Uni-body, built inMexico.

20210811_152007.jpg

20210811_153318.jpg

20210811_160223.jpg

20210811_160517.jpg

Again for me no need for I r full size back seat toss a old sideways jumper seat back there good to go more wasted bed space with a 4dr no one uses.  All my back seats are used for is Mobil storage units . I think I can count on 1 hand the number of times some one has been in the back seat of one of my trucks in the last 5 yts 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That’s what the ranger should have looked like.

Ranger redesign being released end of this month supposedly. It’s supposed to be more boxy and truck looking. The current design has been out for 10yrs over seas. They like ugly girly lookin trucks I guess 😂.

49 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ranger redesign being released end of this month supposedly. It’s supposed to be more boxy and truck looking. The current design has been out for 10yrs over seas. They like ugly girly lookin trucks I guess 😂.

It's just too expensive. The original ranger was cheap to buy and cheap to run . Its too bad our diesel emissions suck so bad. That 5 cylinder brazilian diesel would be a hit.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It's just too expensive. The original ranger was cheap to buy and cheap to run . Its too bad our diesel emissions suck so bad. That 5 cylinder brazilian diesel would be a hit.

They are pricey but they come with a lot more shit that all mandated now too. First car deal I ever witnessed was my dad buying his ranger. I think he paid 14k with x-plan pricing and other discounts. Even with marking up for inflation I don’t think you could find one anywhere near that price.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

They are pricey but they come with a lot more shit that all mandated now too. First car deal I ever witnessed was my dad buying his ranger. I think he paid 14k with x-plan pricing and other discounts. Even with marking up for inflation I don’t think you could find one anywhere near that price.

I bought one from townsend ford in 08 . $12,600

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I bought one from townsend ford in 08 . $12,600

Nice that’s where my dad got his. He gets all his cars there. Definitely ain’t getting one for that today lol. They have a loaner ranger now while there edge is getting warranty work sticker is 36k. 

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice that’s where my dad got his. He gets all his cars there. Definitely ain’t getting one for that today lol. They have a loaner ranger now while there edge is getting warranty work sticker is 36k. 

Just bought the wife an explorer at McGovern in Lowell. Thats the first truck that didnt come from townsend in 20 yrs.

• Gold Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

Just bought the wife an explorer at McGovern in Lowell. Thats the first truck that didnt come from townsend in 20 yrs.

Exploders are nice looking suvs 👍. My dad been buying his fords there probably at least 20yrs and from the same freakin guy 😂 Pete 

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Exploders are nice looking suvs 👍. My dad been buying his fords there probably at least 20yrs and from the same freakin guy 😂 Pete 

THink Ive talked to that dude before. Used to deal with a guy named Steve Hawkins. Bought my 2018 f-150 from a gay guy with 2 first names. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Great vehicle for people with active lifestyle who don't need to tow.  :bc:

They will sell a ton of those just on the price point alone, plus great fuel mileage. You can get a towing package with those that will allow for 4000 lbs., alot of people never come close to towing that much weight. 

• Like 1