Check your account email address ×

Non-Trump Republican surge

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Even after the opponents did everything in there power to make it about Trump. 

You know just like your lemming ass

I've seen montage's of McAuliffe saying Trump over and over in his speeches and debates.   :lol:  He made it about Trump and lost.   

• Haha 1

"Congratulations to Glenn Youngkin for winning the Republican nomination for Governor of Virginia," Trump said in a statement. "Glenn is pro-Business, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Veterans, pro-America, he knows how to make Virginia's economy rip-roaring, and he has my Complete and Total Endorsement!"

The eve of Virginia's gubernatorial election next Tuesday will feature a tele-rally from former President Donald Trump, where he will hold a virtual call with supporters to back Virginia GOP gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin, sources told Bloomberg on Thursday.

As Washington Secrets Paul Bedard reported, Trump won four of the races where he supported the candidates.

1. Trump endorsed Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin for governor 175 days before the election, earning him a historic victory in the Commonwealth, arguably the biggest victory of the night.
  2. Trump also endorsed Mike Carey, the winner of a special election for Ohio’s 15th Congressional District.
  3. Trump also endorsed Vito Fossella in his winning race for borough president of Staten Island in his June primary election and was also featured in a robocall for his campaign.
  4. Trump also endorsed Esteban “Steve” Bovo for his winning campaign for Mayor of Hialeah, Florida.

In Virginia, Biden campaigned and rallied with Democrat Terry McAuliffe, Democrat Lieutenant Governor candidate Hala Ayala, and Democrat Attorney General Mark Herring, all who lost to Republican candidates.

Imho the typical liberal I know what is better for you than you do and I don't give a fuck what you think about it is 100% what cost him and his party the seat and all the seats down the ballot

No Parents should not have a say in what the schools teach there kids?

I mean really the fucking arrogance and cluelessness is so over the top it is almost beond comprehending 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

75 million people vote for Trump and his policies.   It won't take much to significantly add to that. 

He’s going to win in “24. There’s no doubt about that. He owns the Republican Party whether they like it or not. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s going to win in “24. There’s no doubt about that. He owns the Republican Party whether they like it or not. 

Well he has his finger on the issues a huge number agree with.   If he goes about things a bit milder he will gain significantly.   

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well he has his finger on the issues a huge number agree with.   If he goes about things a bit milder he will gain significantly.   

Won’t change anything. My life remains the same regardless. He’s entertaining. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Won’t change anything. My life remains the same regardless. He’s entertaining. 

A retired guys will not stay the same if inflation continues like it is . A retired guys life could get real sad real quick 

Like it or not the energy, positive and negative, that Trump has created made a huge difference. The GOP has some momentum. The GOP has struck a chord with the average Joe's and seems to be more like the Dems of the 60's whereas the modern Dem is an elitist who cares only about their agenda and fuck you if you disagree. 

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Snake said:

antiracistliberalisntsureblacksshouldhav

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: A liberal fool…right here:

^^^^^^ Two excellent examples of the Democratic Party. Keep it up