Check your account email address ×

Non-Trump Republican surge

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Like it or not the energy, positive and negative, that Trump has created made a huge difference. The GOP has some momentum. The GOP has struck a chord with the average Joe's and seems to be more like the Dems of the 60's whereas the modern Dem is an elitist who cares only about their agenda and fuck you if you disagree. 

THey have pushed away non liberal democrats, cops, union members ect.

43 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

THey have pushed away non liberal democrats, cops, union members ect.

They're losing their base and are too blind, stupid or arrogant to care. Had a "vote blue" bumper sticker guy come into my store yesterday and started whining to one of my employees about the non vaxxed and how ignorant they are blah blah blah. Well the ignorant part of his blubbery was how he said Trump supporters have made this political. My guy asked him if he had ever heard of Operation Warpspeed? He said yes which my guy asked him how has Trump and his supporters made it political when he was, good or bad, instrumental in getting the vax jab ready in 8 months? No response other than starting in again how bad he is and so are his supporters. This coming from an man who educated our kids for about 40 years. 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

A retired guys will not stay the same if inflation continues like it is . A retired guys life could get real sad real quick 

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Those that are poorly prepared. absolutely. 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like showerheads and a weather forecaster.

Wow, Interesting.  We have 2 democrat voters who agree with every social program designed to help people that don't prepare.  Constantly and sarcastically using the word "bootstraps" as some type of passive aggressive argument and here they are now acting as they don't care about these same unprepared people.  Just like the democrats in washington.  Gotta love the hypocrisy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1