Check your account email address ×

Dems are losing 😂

There’s going to be a massive out of nowhere dem vote count dump.

in the meantime, joy reed has lost her schit……kinda like biden snd nadler… Lololo

Edited by CFM

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, CFM said:

There’s going to be a massive out of nowhere dem vote count dump.

in the meantime, joy reed has lost her schit……kinda like biden snd nadlet. Lololo

Dont doubt it fucking bitch ass cheater losers 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Minneapolis votes against dismantling police dept . 

🤟🇺🇲

Really ? Wow, they dodged a big one. But, now they need to find cops. Good luck !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

State is 90%+ red counties, but the blue counties out # them in people. Sucks seeing the maps. Ugghhh 

I am so jealous of my buds who live less than a mi away who are not directly fucked with Hennepin County decisions 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am so jealous of my buds who live less than a mi away who are not directly fucked with Hennepin County decisions 

Get out of Hennepin county.  I'm not even in one of the counties considered the burbs.  Originally thought we bought too far out.  Now I'm thinking we could have gone out another 5 miles.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Get out of Hennepin county.  I'm not even in one of the counties considered the burbs.  Originally thought we bought too far out.  Now I'm thinking we could have gone out another 5 miles.

I make all my money in Hennepin and carver . At this point I just can't pack up and move 100 mi north and start over .

I have not advertised in 20 yrs don't take on new customers unless adult kids of existing or direct referral family. 

I was planning on building in sherburn this spring but shit was just stupid high so I booked the yr with work . I still planned on keeping this house and the wife would live full time in the retirement house and I would prob spend long weekends and nights I did not have to be in town early up there . 

• Gold Member

Nice upset in Virginia.  NJ still too close to call. Wow..the people have spoken. 

Amazing seeing the counties that flipped Red in less than a year. The Dems are a total disaster and it shows unless you have your head up your ass like MC and AJ. 

EVEN MY TOWN FLIPPED RED !!! 

Unofficial but looks like we got ourselves quite a few Rs on the boards again. Finally. 

:barney:

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Nerby Windsor Locks,  CT flipped Red. First time in 25 years. 

It’s been 25 years since a Republican has held the first selectman’s seat,” he said. In fact, Harrington said, when Abraham Lincoln was running, every Connecticut town voted for him except for Windsor Locks.

https://www.journalinquirer.com/towns/windsor_locks/harrington-defeats-kervick-in-windsor-locks/article_7bbf7b16-3c4a-11ec-9f26-e7f5f82c7549.html

:lol2: I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both Minneapolis and st Paul passed rent control . This should work out sweet in the next decade lmfao . Like Minneapolis was not fucked enough before with shops getting the fuck out . The massive rush out to the burbs from residents.  Now landlords will stop maintaining shit and guess who is going to be moving in to what we're once nice neighborhoods.  Lol oh no that won't drive down surrounding home values at all .I would say if you have a apartment next to your home or even on the same block you also just got fucked . 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  My faith in the electoral process has had some restoration.  Not all mind you.

I am also glad to see what has happened despite being up here in Canada. Like I've said numerous times, these Dems/Liberals are all in bed together world wide with the same type of insane agenda so this is reassuring that maybe it is all falling apart on them and the world isn't as fucked as I originally thought? 

obamaaa1.jpg

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My little town flipped red last night. There will only be one democrat on the town council now and only because the town charter requires one seat to be held by opposition party. It was a blood bath.

Nice !

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers are excited. Their bought and paid for politicians will save america. 

I know you were eagerly looking forward to the further destruction of your nation so I understand your numerous deflecting posts last night and today, but like a good mental health professional, set an example and try to deal with it a little better. :news:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1