Check your account email address ×

Biden Administration Reportedly Considering $450,000 Payments To Families Separated At Southern Border

• Platinum Contributing Member

Insane.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/annakaplan/2021/10/28/biden-administration-reportedly-considering-450000-payments-to-families-separated-at-southern-border/?sh=5a08485066f4

The Biden administration is reportedly considering making payments of approximately $450,000 to each person separated from their family at the southern border, the Wall Street Journal reports, showing signs of a potential settlement for several lawsuits that claim the U.S. government’s policies left them with lasting psychological effects.

• Gold Member

Biden is a disgrace to American values. 

Since when did any of our Immigrant Great Grandparents get given anything ? I know mine never did. 

Most came with the clothes on their backs and worked their asses off. So sick of being told we need to help poor illegal immigrants when America has more homeless people than any other 1st world country including a lot of our Veterans. 

My Wife's parents came from Vietnam without a fucking cent and they both own their own businesses and homes today. Not once collected from the Government. 

Edited by EvilBird