Check your account email address ×

HCS now has therapy sessions😂🤣😂

5 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Ok mom

Do you even know who Ashley is, other than your reference to her as being "some chick" who crashed?  A lot of us know/knew her and she IS a good person. Now if you wanna poke fun at RodeoRider or some of the other people from HCS that were complete morons, have at it.

• Like 1

I liked Ash.  Always have.  Tough, level headed (not crazy) chick that loves the sport.  Not many men would get back up on the horse after being tossed and almost losing their life.  She was out doing fucking bikini runs!!!  I mean…… :thumbsup:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I liked Ash.  Always have.  Tough, level headed (not crazy) chick that loves the sport.  Not many men would get back up on the horse after being tossed and almost losing their life.  She was out doing fucking bikini runs!!!  I mean…… :thumbsup:

I've never looked at them the same since you did that one... 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

She is an awesome person. Anyone that talks trash should not be. Her husband still races drags. Jesse is his name. They are good people 

I agree, they seemed like it.

Not whiskey bruises at all. She got pretty messed up. Yeh pics to prove too.

Don’t know any comparison with Rodeo Rider other than being female.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Just a term for getting in a scrape, don’t mean whiskey was involved, take it however you like

I know what you meant by whiskey bruises, but she got pretty fucked up in her accident.

She has matching scares on both wrists and all kinds of hardware to go with the scares, a scar from the center of her chest just below her heart down to just past her belt line, they had to remove parts of her intestines, a far amount of her colon to where she almost had to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life. Ash had a small chest and after all she was thru and what all she's going to live with the rest of her life she got a boob job, not tooo big and not too small, she's happy and so is her hubby Jessie. She owns a truck, dirt bike, street bike, and a snowmobile and will give most guys a run for their money, Ashley and Jessie are both very good people........... :thumbsup: I forgot about the hardware in her leg also, I'm sure there's more I'm missing.......

Crashley.thumb.jpg.16b32661ad1b7eebabad2bb0fd2f74e3.jpg

Wrist.jpg.dfbe56a11640a1dc229f005e152285e7.jpg

Ashley's (Crashley) Snowmobiling Hoodie after her accident............... lol.gif.c4e4a1ce0868a3b91340ff7379ad7888.gif

1328281435_Crashshirt.jpg.4ace1417386ee4fb730eb02c67faf58d.jpg

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Do you even know who Ashley is, other than your reference to her as being "some chick" who crashed?  A lot of us know/knew her and she IS a good person. Now if you wanna poke fun at RodeoRider or some of the other people from HCS that were complete morons, have at it.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Good for you

Sorry if I got out of line guys, now I will you go back to HCS and help RR pick out some Psychiatric Medications, it’s turning into quite a decision

frantics.gif.c9697a0099f0fba9b7e30dd56f3aef54.gif nuts.gif.01b95e5478926353e5c251f62f48eaaa.gif wacko.gif.879975df557cb59fc980591f5c55add3.gif

lol.gif.f2e97906458876edb0d79e6e481c6eac.gif

• Like 2

Sorry if I got out of line guys, now will you go back to HCS and help RR pick out some tires, it’s turning into quite a decision

You are fine.  Some are just a bit over protective.  Ash can handle herself quite well online.

Yeah, I hear HCS is turning into a real hoot nanny!  :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Not greg b said:

She is an awesome person. Anyone that talks trash should not be. Her husband still races drags. Jesse is his name. They are good people 

Yeah, dude is being a dick. I don’t recognize the screen name. Funny how that happens. 

Anywho, solid couple. I know them both pretty well and still talk to them both regularly. 

And yes, Ash can handle her own shit. No doubt about it. Jesse builds some super fast Cat shit to boot.  :bc:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are fine.  Some are just a bit over protective.  Ash can handle herself quite well online.

Yeah, I hear HCS is turning into a real hoot nanny!  :lol:

I honestly don’t spend enough time there to give it a solid report. It seems like a bunch of threads being started by a bunch of people asking elementary as fuck questions. I don’t know if people are being sent there, just to start threads so there is content, or the place is just being overrun with newbs. Either way, I don’t mind conversating with some of the Michigan peeps still and that’s about it. 

Omg guys <3 I was informed that there was a post here that mentioned me. Original post was edited so I can't pick it apart. 

Holy crazy getting me up in my feelings. Love you guys :-) Jerry I love that you have pics saved hahaha 

Thanks for not letting me be lumped with cray cray RR the only thing in common is being female... 

Oh and I love my fake boobs, if I had to go through 8ish unwanted surgeries, fuk it I'm getting what I want :roflcrying:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Omg guys <3 I was informed that there was a post here that mentioned me. Original post was edited so I can't pick it apart. 

Holy crazy getting me up in my feelings. Love you guys :-) Jerry I love that you have pics saved hahaha 

Thanks for not letting me be lumped with cray cray RR the only thing in common is being female... 

Oh and I love my fake boobs, if I had to go through 8ish unwanted surgeries, fuk it I'm getting what I want :roflcrying:

Welcome back!  :bc:

If I were a a pervert Id say you should post a pic of your fake boobs so we can give your honest opinion.  But, I’m not a pervert so, I’ll just ask you to send them to me via PM.  You know you can trust my opinion. :lmao:

I hope you and hubby are doing well.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

I edited my post , I apologize to you Ashley, I’m glad to see you are on the mend. No your not lumped into RR status. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I were a a pervert Id say you should post a pic of your fake boobs so we can give your honest opinion.  But, I’m not a pervert so, I’ll just ask you to send them to me via PM.  You know you can trust my opinion. :lmao:

If ifs were horses we’d all ride

56 minutes ago, LE_07F8 said:

Mmmmmm. Boobies 🤣. Glad you and Jesse are doing well! 

Xcr700!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can send u a pic of mine if u want...along with a taco bell coupon 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I edited my post , I apologize to you Ashley, I’m glad to see you are on the mend. No your not lumped into RR status. 

:bc: :goodpost: