Check your account email address ×

$450,000 for people that entered illegally.

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Brutal.

It’s a disease / brain malfunction of some sort. I’m telling you.

But it's the billionaires that are the problem....or at least that is what the democrats keep telling everyone. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Does anyone find this just plain treasonous?  Offering 450 thousand dollars to people who have never paid a single tax dollar, while telling the United States citizens that Social Security may run out?

I find this extremely hard to believe. We should convey this message to every veteran especially the homeless and disabled ones.................pure lunacy. 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Buying future votes.

Exactly. The same Liberal bullshit is going on up here but the sheep have all been brainwashed into believing it is for the greater good in helping these poor souls. 

And the same sheep, who have been brainwashed into believing climate change, among other things, don't realize this scam, climate change, is what's funding this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I find this extremely hard to believe. We should convey this message to every veteran especially the homeless and disabled ones.................pure lunacy. 

Crenshaw just pointed out, in the military $400k payout to next in kin from insurance if you get killed in the line if duty.

That’s less than breaking the law crossing the border.

We are firing Nurse, Firefighters and Policemen who stood bravely on the front lines before we knew much about covid. At the very same time we are paying people that came to our country illegally for the inconvenience of getting caught. 

Liberalism is a mental disorder...I cant wait to see MaineCunt And ActionJackson defent this one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

We are firing Nurse, Firefighters and Policemen who stood bravely on the front lines before we knew much about covid. At the very same time we are paying people that came to our country illegally for the inconvenience of getting caught. 

Liberalism is a mental disorder...I cant wait to see MaineCunt And ActionJackson defent this one. 

Lets remember that the democrats unanimously voted AGAINST requiring the vaccine for illegal immigrants.

On Wednesday afternoon Representative Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA) attempted to bring her REACT Act — which would require a negative Wuhan coronavirus test for any illegal immigrant before they are released from custody — to the House floor for consideration, but 217 Democrats voted to block consideration of the proposal.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lawsuits…….
It’s what it costs to fix Trumps kidnapping programm.

It's like someone breaking into your house,  suing for unlivable conditions in your house. LOLOLOLOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s great to watch people lose their shit. :lol: 

I know! Remember when Jimmy Johns didn't have chips for a week!! That guy went nuts about it!

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s great to watch people lose their shit. :lol: 

What do you think about the subject and the 450k - not edgy, but honestly ?