Check your account email address ×

At near 90% vaccination rate, Portugal's COVID numbers have plummeted. Basically ending the pandemic there.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Give it a few mo it will turn to Isreal or Ireland.  Care to place a wager ? Call it $100 to political Campain of winners choose that by spring thete numbers will be spiking again 

• Like 1

I must be bored, I just checked the CDC website, Portugal is considered Moderate Incidence with Moderately increasing cases.  So if their vaccine rate is 90%, they're still middle of the road with new cases and increasing as of 10/21

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I looked at it too. Cases are rising again. Now look at Sweden which has roughly the same population as portugal. Sweden did nothing. No lockdowns bo masks no forced vaccination. They’ve had 5000 less deaths and have basically have a running average of zero deaths for months.  

not one of the vaccine/lockdowns supporting karens on this site will admit they were wrong

35 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I must be bored, I just checked the CDC website, Portugal is considered Moderate Incidence with Moderately increasing cases.  So if their vaccine rate is 90%, they're still middle of the road with new cases and increasing as of 10/21

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

He is linking wsj of course they are pushing shit I saw the link and did not even wast my time opening . What is the point may as well be mother Jones.  Hell mother Jones most likely already linked to it 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He is linking wsj of course they are pushing shit I saw the link and did not even wast my time opening . What is the point may as well be mother Jones.  Hell mother Jones most likely already linked to it 

I keep telling him the media lies, I guess he's waiting for the media to tell him they're lying. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Portugal went from 300 daily deaths down to 8. What’s really impressive is that they had no appreciable 3rd or 4th wave. Outstanding. 

As jtssrx stated Sweden has had better results, The only running graph I've been able to find for Portugal that matches your numbers was from the New York Times "Our World Data" when I compare other countries with the CDC the data does't quite match. The CDC still has Portugal listed as Moderate but decreasing today, and The WHO shows higher deaths and multiple waves. 

IMG_2020.png

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Portugal went from 300 daily deaths down to 8. What’s really impressive is that they had no appreciable 3rd or 4th wave. Outstanding. 

So put the money down if you are so sure 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

As 

As jtssrx stated Sweden has had better results, The only running graph I've been able to find for Portugal that matches your numbers was from the New York Times "Our World Data" when I compare other countries with the CDC the data does't quite match. The CDC still has Portugal listed as Moderate but decreasing today, and The WHO shows higher deaths and multiple waves. 

IMG_2020.png

No appreciable third or forth death wave. Infections were mostly minor. You do understand that Sweden and the other Scandinavian counties have extremely high rates of fully vaccinated people? Right? You do know that?  jt also thinks the earth is saucer shaped. So there's that.

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No appreciable third or forth death wave. Infections were mostly minor. You do understand that Sweden and the other Scandinavian counties have extremely high rates of fully vaccinated people? Right? You do know that?  jt also thinks the earth is saucer shaped. So there's that.

So put up the money or are you just pampers 2.0

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It looks like Sweden and Norway are at 67-68% vaccinated right there with England, which has had a high infection rate.

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is false dipshit. also the cases aren't plummeting in they are going up. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/portugal/

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

It looks like Sweden and Norway are at 67-68% vaccinated right there with England, which has had a high infection rate.

80% of swedes and near 90% of Norway are vaccinated. 

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/94965

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Norway has fared WAY better than Sweden.  Sweden has 10.4M people and Norway 5.4M so ~double the numbers in Norway.

Cases

W6xiBeH.png

PeBCx1u.png

Deaths

dCK4tWa.png

FkTIQ9U.png

Norway did a lot of things right. Lots of vaccinations and restrictions early on. Smart people. 

I think worldwide the Covid concern is about over and now people are getting vocal about how it started, I consider it pretty obvious and the NIH and Fauci were about to throw Scientists under the bus, and that's why they're coming out stating the NIH funded the gain of function and Fauci knew about it, and since this is world wide, I don't think Fauci is going to be able to sweep it under the table.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bombshell-nih-letter-bat-coronavirus-064500240.html

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2