Check your account email address ×

At near 90% vaccination rate, Portugal's COVID numbers have plummeted. Basically ending the pandemic there.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Since when have the CDC or WHO been accurate? 

There are Items I disagree with, efficacy of masks is a big one, so I prefer to look at the raw data and not refer to opinion pieces that cherry pick data points to push an agenda. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I think worldwide the Covid concern is about over and now people are getting vocal about how it started, I consider it pretty obvious and the NIH and Fauci were about to throw Scientists under the bus and that's why they're coming out stating the NIH funded the gain of function and Fauci new about it, and since this is world wide, I don't think Fauci is going to be able to sweep it under the table.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bombshell-nih-letter-bat-coronavirus-064500240.html

It’s been proven that the spike protein profile of covid 19 exists in nature. The entire debate was that it had never been seen in the wild. That lead to all the wild speculation that it was created in the lab. That argument has been put to bed. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

There are Items I disagree with, efficacy of masks is a big one, so I prefer to look at the raw data and not refer to opinion pieces that cherry pick data points to push an agenda. 

So you cherry pick what you want from the CDC and WHO. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you cherry pick what you want from the CDC and WHO. 

How can it be cherry picked if they publish non-contradictory information? Or, do you mean cherry picking on a day to day basis?  That would kinda make sense I guess.  Maybe we should start including dates or the quotes?

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s been proven that the spike protein profile of covid 19 exists in nature. The entire debate was that it had never been seen in the wild. That lead to all the wild speculation that it was created in the lab. That argument has been put to bed. 

I think by the end of the year, you'll find that to be wrong, it's come out that 26 out of the 27 saying it couldn't have come from the lab had strong ties to the lab. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How can it be cherry picked if they publish non-contradictory information? Or, do you mean cherry picking on a day to day basis?  That would kinda make sense I guess.  Maybe we should start including dates or the quotes?

I usually tried to include the date, I don't know how showing the entire trending graph can be conceded cherry picking. 🤔

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:What a fucking idiot ! 

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

I think by the end of the year, you'll find that to be wrong, it's come out that 26 out of the 27 saying it couldn't have come from the lab had strong ties to the lab. 

There’s several different viruses that have been identified with the same spike protein. All from bats and all naturally occurring. So the argument is dead. But please, carry on. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

None of that makes any sense. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s several different viruses that have been identified with the same spike protein. All from bats and all naturally occurring. So the argument is dead. But please, carry on. 

Like I mentioned earlier, I expect things to get interesting in the next year, with the info coming out about Covid-19 gain of function research and the worldwide panic somethings up. 

• Like 1

Just now, airflite1 said:

Like I mentioned earlier, I expect things to get interesting in the next year, with the info coming out about Covid-19 gain of function research and the worldwide panic somethings up. 

Not likely. The world is moving into the endemic phase. There’s a few outliers and crackpots stuck in the conspiracy well, but for the most part people are sick of covid and want to move on. Most already have. 

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

None of that makes any sense. 

It makes perfect sense.  But, you are having an awful month in here.  Just terrible.  The only person beaten worse than you is MC.  At least he doesn’t feel it anymore.  

Clean up your act.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not likely. The world is moving into the endemic phase. There’s a few outliers and crackpots stuck in the conspiracy well, but for the most part people are sick of covid and want to move on. Most already have. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/the-wuhan-lab-cover-up/

Clearly, Daszak has been misleading about what he knew this whole time and worked overtime to try to keep people off the scent. One has to wonder, as well, if the rest of the U.S. government’s public-health leaders, including Fauci, wanted to avoid intense public scrutiny of their grants to EcoHealth.

I'm sure HuffPost will report it differently.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Omg...:lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: You still beleive this Guy and Fauci no matter how many times they lie ! Fucking Hilarious 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/scientists-react-as-nih-head-francis-collins-calls-wuhan-lab-leak-theories-misinformation/ar-AAPNs2l

12 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/the-wuhan-lab-cover-up/

Clearly, Daszak has been misleading about what he knew this whole time and worked overtime to try to keep people off the scent. One has to wonder, as well, if the rest of the U.S. government’s public-health leaders, including Fauci, wanted to avoid intense public scrutiny of their grants to EcoHealth.

I'm sure HuffPost will report it differently.

National review. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I already have. Covid 19 wasn’t the product of viral engineering. 

Actually it's coming under more scrutiny after Fauci lied to congress, and the fact that 26 out of the 27 that testified it wasn't a product of gain of function all had close ties to Wuhan. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You can keep wishing. 

It seems like you're wishing it won't, it's becoming more apparent Fauci and the NIH have been lying from the beginning so common sense would dictate lets see what else they've lied about.