Check your account email address ×

###Inauguration Thread###

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't think anyone here can comprehend the entirety of being the President of the United States.   From ordering soldiers into harms way to the security of not just our country but so many others around the world.   The entire world looking at what you do every waking moment.  

It's really disturbing that so many democraps don't really understand what today is about.   The peaceful transition of power from one President to another.   Its not about the men who hold the office, its about our country and the office itself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

CNN just said that the copter Obama is in is now called Executive One when he is in it now that he is no longer President.

:lmao: Don't dare call it Marine One even though its the same chopper or Snake will freak out on you 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Don't dare call it Marine One even though its the same chopper or Snake will freak out on you 

Technically @Snake is correct. You just made a mistake when you called it AF1 :) 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

:backpeddle:

Nice add on the emoticon, eh? That was @Zambroski that wanted to add it :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Technically @Snake is correct. You just made a mistake when you called it AF1 :) 

Nice add on the emoticon, eh? That was @Zambroski that wanted to add it :bc:

Yah but Barry's steaming pile will still stink up AF1 when Trumps boards it :flush: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...got it on.  I see Michele cleaned herself up for this sporting the alph-apha butt cut hair in the pony tail, and smock dress.  What a piece of racist trash.

Let's see some pics of your shething you fucking scunt

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I know that you like to show your support for "The Donald". But I have to say your signature pic is a pain in the ass when scrolling through threads. Can't you find something a little smaller?

Momo has a teenaged boy type fascination with the "Donald" and I see his love of poop is still strong.:true:

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

The plane the president of the US is on is designated AF1. Even if it is a Cessna. AF1 is used to designate the plane he IS ON, not the plane in the air... moron.

:goodpost:

STFU Momo. :fuckyou: