Check your account email address ×

Something About Today .....

Kevin

Just now, GGNHL said:

I don't get why people get so worked up over politics. My ol lady's bleeding heart liberal aunt and her male life partner are protesting in Boston today. Your wife is seriously stressing out over the situation. I'm doing a little bit of work then going snowmobiling and can't say I'll even tune in to the inauguration. Tell me who will have the better day.:lol::bc:

Its the end of the world.  

Protesting...... :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right and left side.  Intolerance and idiocy is usually indoctrinated in children at a young age.

Oh yeah. When I turned 18 mom told me I had to vote for Jimmy Carter. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Oh yeah. When I turned 18 mom told me I had to vote for Jimmy Carter. :lol: 

:lol:

My parents grew up Dems, Carter was their last vote on the Dem side.  And today my father will admit, when he "pulled that lever", he knew it was wrong.  Voted "R" ever since.

12 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I don't get why people get so worked up over politics. My ol lady's bleeding heart liberal aunt and her male life partner are protesting in Boston today. Your wife is seriously stressing out over the situation. I'm doing a little bit of work then going snowmobiling and can't say I'll even tune in to the inauguration. Tell me who will have the better day.:lol::bc:

spot on we survived bush and Obama,  we would have survived clinton and we'll survive Trump whether you like him or not.  I'm going to work for a bit then take the ride to Jackman early afternoon. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup

I told mine straight up - you do your homework and make your own decisions. I'm not going to tell them how to vote.

:bc: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spot on we survived bush and Obama,  we would have survived clinton and we'll survive Trump whether you like him or not.  I'm going to work for a bit then take the ride to Jackman early afternoon. 

Must be nice being able to leave early.....:lol2::bc: I'm heading for the camp tonight.

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  When the anchors on the "news" portions refer to the Dem party as "we" or "us".  Legitimacy is gone.  Well, for most of us anyway.  They were doing it this morning too! UNBELIEVABLE!  

Eight years of Obama "uniting" us all and now the onus is on President Trump to "unite our nation".    But...Obama is in  no way responsible for dividing it?  Really?  This is an astonishing thought process to me.  It's a self convincing lunacy that a group of "libruls" have placed on themselves in that they absolutely know what is best for everybody and the need to convince the masses isn't necessary when it can be forced on them.  

And they still can't figure out what went wrong.  It boggles the mind.

I'm happy America came to it's senses and hopefully we won't forget any time soon. My SIL and her daughter are libtards and it always amazes me when they voice their opinions at family functions and then somebody else (normal people) counters their opinion and they get offended, the urge to slap those 2 idiots is never stronger when that happens.

24 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

because this isn't like any other inauguration. I understand it completely. while there were disagreements before, everybody knew the guy going in was generally a nice guy, knowledgeable, cool-headed, and would put forth a good effort to take care of the country. if McCain had won 2008, or Romney in 2012, or any other gop candidate this election, the vast majority of the country would have accepted it with ease. trump is a completely, completely, different situation. there isn't anything "normal" about this clown at all and I can't believe some of you can't understand all the ab-normal behavior from many.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I told mine straight up - you do your homework and make your own decisions. I'm not going to tell them how to vote.

:bc: 

My wife and I both mad a decision years ago to let our child cut her own path when it came to politics and religion.  We don't discuss our viewpoints in front of her.  It's been difficult but we've worked hard to consider both sides and give opposing viewpoints over her last teen years when she started to really inquire ("some think this way...some think that way").  Honestly, we don't really know where she stands exactly as a young adult but her comments and her friends comments were initially "pro-Hill" then, turned to Pro-Trump because of "her lies and the media trying to cover it all up" according to her.  And it would appear she is certainly more of an agnostic if not an atheist bit not mentally mature enough to make that choice yet.

It's been an interesting "experiment" for sure with both of us doing our best in correcting obtuse and one-sided arguments from her peers (and teachers) as she has matured.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because this isn't like any other inauguration. I understand it completely. while there were disagreements before, everybody knew the guy going in was generally a nice guy, knowledgeable, cool-headed, and would put forth a good effort to take care of the country. if McCain had won 2008, or Romney in 2012, or any other gop candidate this election, the vast majority of the country would have accepted it with ease. trump is a completely, completely, different situation. there isn't anything "normal" about this clown at all and I can't believe some of you can't understand all the ab-normal behavior from many.

stfu snowflake, you sound so stupid, way too judgemental because of things he's said, you can pass judgement in 4 years. I look at Trump's family and can see his success but you say there's nothing normal about him :lmao:I'll bet you believe normal is when Slick Willy gets blown in the WH, lies about it and his wench of a wife stays with him. :lmao:You swell with pride don't you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

stfu snowflake, you sound so stupid, way too judgemental because of things he's said, you can pass judgement in 4 years. I look at Trump's family and can see his success but you say there's nothing normal about him :lmao:I'll bet you believe normal is when Slick Willy gets blown in the WH, lies about it and his wench of a wife stays with him. :lmao:You swell with pride don't you?

:lmao:

then there's the "done" part too

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Face it Timeshare, it's people like you that helped elect Trump, your greed for taxes to use to buy votes, your hypocrisy about honesty and ethics along with the lefts glee and arrogance when shoving lefty policy's on a country that is not all left are what elected Trump

you , McLiar, Snowbevis and people like Occupy, BLM, and their temper tantrums did more damage to Hilliary than any e mails ,those e mails  just showed her and the DNC for what they really  are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Funny as hell, only because it is true.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Face it Timeshare, it's people like you that helped elect Trump, your greed for taxes to use to buy votes, your hypocrisy about honesty and ethics along with the lefts glee and arrogance when shoving lefty policy's on a country that is not all left are what elected Trump

you , McLiar, Snowbevis and people like Occupy, BLM, and their temper tantrums did more damage to Hilliary than any e mails ,those e mails  just showed her and the DNC for what they really  are.

here we go again.... I can see it now. as soon as trump starts making some major fuck-ups, or screw-overs, it'll be the fault of the dems. nevernind all the dipshits that fell for trump's BS. if the dems had only put forth a better candidate we would not have this trump guy. :lol: has anyone ever seen the lefties acting in this manner about their incoming pres? were any of us blaming McCain, or Romney, for ending up with Obama? fuck no.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

here we go again.... I can see it now. as soon as trump starts making some major fuck-ups, or screw-overs, it'll be the fault of the dems. nevernind all the dipshits that fell for trump's BS. if the dems had only put forth a better candidate we would not have this trump guy. :lol: has anyone ever seen the lefties acting in this manner about their incoming pres? were any of us blaming McCain, or Romney, for ending up with Obama? fuck no.

Like you blaming the Pubbies  for Obambicare. And blaming Bush for eight years?

thanks for proving my point.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Like you blaming the Pubbies  for Obambicare. And blaming Bush for eight years?

thanks for proving my point.  :lmao:

yeah that's an equivalent :lol: besides, I said all along the dems own obamacare, 100%. not sure what this has to do with bush bashing, well after the facts. jesus dude, can you not do any better than that?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope.  You may have HELPED get him elected but you didn't vote for him.  BTW, who do you consider a better Dem candidate?

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on dude, it's freaking funny. you know the song was playing on the Sirius station, right?

Followed by Smashing Pumpkin's "Today" :lol: