Check your account email address ×

2022 mach z dyno

Rod

Just now, Highmark said:

Again not a real world comparison of apples to apples on the set ups.  I'm not knocking how the old sleds run.  

no it's not like I said that sled in the video is full ride height that's a huge disadvantage. 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fast sled considering in 2018 5.67 was world champion in 700 PS.

27657158_1743678772348796_5172187030975852164_n.jpg

My sled wasn't at weight. I believe they have to be 625? at weight I'd say it was a 5.9's sled My sled was under 400 then add a driver. It ran hard, I kick myself in the ass for selling it. It was a fun sled to play with. Lots of guys would come out with hooper 1107's and T cats that were lowered and I would take them in 660. If you have a lite sled dialed to 60 foot it can motor out on the bigger sleds. I don't know how many times I got the question where is the NOS bottle. I would just laugh

They have gotten faster. Fishers 800 runs 5.2's on tar now crazy

Edited by jtssrx

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In 660. I used to ice race it was piped ported ready to race on the ice. My sled ran 6.0 to 6.1 in 660 this 850 runs 6.3's

My apologies for my last post,I thought you meant 4 stroke viper.

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In 660. I used to ice race it was piped ported ready to race on the ice. My sled ran 6.0 to 6.1 in 660 this 850 runs 6.3's

Looks like engagement was around 3200ish. Kind of low for 660 isn't it?

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Source?  My dealer has a different story.

my buddy bought one for his wife,  after being told late Jan he passed on it because of losing 4-5 weeks of riding combined with some other shit going on.  I have not heard anything about launch control.  track options were cut down as well,  he was not getting the track he wanted just a 1.25 ripsaw which is not enough on that machine.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my buddy bought one for his wife,  after being told late Jan he passed on it because of losing 4-5 weeks of riding combined with some other shit going on.  I have not heard anything about launch control.  track options were cut down as well,  he was not getting the track he wanted just a 1.25 ripsaw which is not enough on that machine.  

Properly studded its more than enough. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 1:23 PM, ACE said:

Dealer also told me that BRP has had 3 truckloads of sleds stolen enroute so far this season. And if your sled was one of them then you aren’t getting one this year 

Thats crazy....how do you disappear 3 truckloads of brand new sleds!?

On 10/27/2021 at 5:58 PM, Rigid1 said:

My buddy just picked this up today, bad ass. :ylsuper:

89971.jpeg

Bad ass.  I'm waiting for 23 and hoping they come out with a 146.  Then again, I could go back to the new Jesus sled....900r  :lol: 

• Like 1