Check your account email address ×

Doctors in Nebraska are free to prescribe ivermectin for early covid treatment

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look for the Dems and their media wing to start attacking Nebraska now while the rest of us laugh.

Don Lemon, state of Nebraska prescribes horse dewormer to it's citizens..I give it 36 hours

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

India is pulling ivermectin. Reason? Not effective. 

Prominent Indian Physician Verifies Huge Impact of Ivermectin in Curbing Second Delta-Variant Wave in India

TrialSite chronicled closely the use of ivermectin-based home medicine kits in India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, and other states during the second wave of the pandemic starting in March and running through April.  TrialSite shared that by June cases plummeted to what is today’s far more contained situation.  TrialSite had accumulated evidence that the World Health Organization (WHO) wanted this covered up. So impressive was the Indian effort in Uttar Pradesh that  WHO had to report on the success, less the material information that state and local health authorities use of ivermectin in their aggressive home-based test and treatment regimen.  This effort is either omitted in Western mainstream media or discounted as not proven by what are often disqualified fact checkers. 

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Prominent Indian Physician Verifies Huge Impact of Ivermectin in Curbing Second Delta-Variant Wave in India

TrialSite chronicled closely the use of ivermectin-based home medicine kits in India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, and other states during the second wave of the pandemic starting in March and running through April.  TrialSite shared that by June cases plummeted to what is today’s far more contained situation.  TrialSite had accumulated evidence that the World Health Organization (WHO) wanted this covered up. So impressive was the Indian effort in Uttar Pradesh that  WHO had to report on the success, less the material information that state and local health authorities use of ivermectin in their aggressive home-based test and treatment regimen.  This effort is either omitted in Western mainstream media or discounted as not proven by what are often disqualified fact checkers. 

Found to be ineffective. 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/icmr-stops-use-of-ivermectin-hcq-for-covid-19-treatment/article36651890.ece/amp/

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don't click on your shit ... and I certainly don't need to after I posted the information I already did.  Keep hoping people feed your investment portfolio, unnecessarily.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

India is pulling ivermectin. Reason? Not effective. 

None of the other crap anyone dumb enough to get injected works either, so what,s your point ? Hopefully the shit hits the fan, and the pushback kicks into high gear,  sooner than later.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Moderna was highly profitable. :) 

sorry that you missed the boat. I tried to advise everyone. 

Who says I missed anything?  Because I don't brag about it and look like a complete douche, you think I missed out?

• Thanks 1