Check your account email address ×

GM lied

4 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

they are all full of shit, but gm deserves all the fines they get for putting out under engineered fucking garbage for decade after decade. 

Best value in the market. :)

• Gold Member

Also GM's European division recently admitted to cheating emissions on the European diesels.  Its going to get bad for GM as they are exposed to all their wrong doings.

44 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

they are all full of shit, but gm deserves all the fines they get for putting out under engineered fucking garbage for decade after decade. 

556 HP with a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty :news:

EDIT: Did I mention no turbo lag?

gm-6-2l-v8-supercharged-lsa-engine-1.jpg

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Also GM's European division recently admitted to cheating emissions on the European diesels.  Its going to get bad for GM as they are exposed to all their wrong doings.

:lol:

640 hp with a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty:

2016-cts-v-sedan-performance-engine-moda

Edited by Mileage Psycho

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

556 HP with a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty :news:

EDIT: Did I mention no turbo lag?

gm-6-2l-v8-supercharged-lsa-engine-1.jpg

Gm guys always brag about the warranty. You know why? Because they know damn well they are going to need it. :lol:

I blame government for almost every issue with the auto industry. People like Obama claim to help the auto industry and then they impose all these stupid regulations. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I blame government for almost every issue with the auto industry. People like Obama claim to help the auto industry and then they impose all these stupid regulations. 

Best post yet 

8 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I have gotten advertised mileage with our Focus and the F150 multiple times if it driven right. But I rarely drive it right lol. 

I have the same problem :lol:

10 hours ago, Sludgey said:

GM hands down makes the most impressive vehicles.

It took a GM pickup for me to realize how much better my Ford is.... as bad as that is.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

It took a GM pickup for me to realize how much better my Ford is.... as bad as that is.

A buddy of mine has all three brands and likes his Ram truck the best :dunno:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

How you like a good forum software application unlike that garbage they run at HCS :dunno: 

Actually not bad.  Took me a while to get used to it.  It's a simple system.  I can use the HCS stuff in my sleep though.  Nobody likes change I guess.  And without all the pop-ups, ads and miscellaneous and over the top graphics here, this same program runs relatively fast on a cell phone too if not completely problem free.  No real reason for a separate app here though.  Of course, to be fair, all those pop-ups and advertisements stop once you buy a membership at HCS.