Check your account email address ×

Hospital system says it will deny transplants to the unvaccinated in ‘almost all situations’

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Sorry, I will wait for the lawyers to rule on this one.   No way is a hospital going to be able to do something like this.

Well they already do, if you have liver disease due to alcohol abuse and are waiting on a liver transplant but continue drinking you ain't getting a liver

• Gold Member

Imagine being such a whiny bitchy angry dickhead you look for articles like this and get happy when you post them to a snowmobile site. What a pathetic sad sick in the head fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine being such a whiny bitchy angry dickhead you look for articles like this and get happy when you post them to a snowmobile site. What a pathetic sad sick in the head fuck. 

There’s also a weird little common denominator on these people.  I’ll give you a hint….they all stopped sledding years ago and still pipe up about how the sport is a mess.  :lol:

Misery doesn’t like company, it DEMANDS it..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There’s also a weird little common denominator on these people.  I’ll give you a hint….they all stopped sledding years ago and still pipe up about how the sport is a mess.  :lol:

Misery doesn’t like company, it DEMANDS it..

Yeah, he is constantly trying to make himself feel better by trying to convince people to stop sledding.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

There’s really no reason to pretend that any oaths in any medical profession should be maintained at this point where integrity was thrown right under the bus.

This is my main concern. How far have we fallen ...really sad.

And you get people like this asshole cheering it on? . All in the name of Liberalism? ...What happend to peace, love and acceptance from these so called left wingers? 

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

And you get people like this asshole cheering it on? . All in the name of Liberalism? ...What happend to peace, love and acceptance? 

It's called being a FRAUD.  Most like him are frauds.  Someone that doesn't snowmobile and is constantly putting down the sport, but constantly posts liberal articles on a SNOWMOBILE site.  Does it get any more fraudulent?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And you get people like this asshole cheering it on? . All in the name of Liberalism? ...What happend to peace, love and acceptance from these so called left wingers? 

There was really never any “love and acceptance” from these types.  They give themselves virtuous labels and collectively stick with the lie.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's called being a FRAUD.  Most like him are frauds.  Someone that doesn't snowmobile and is constantly putting down the sport, but constantly posts liberal articles on a SNOWMOBILE site.  Does it get any more fraudulent?

That’s all it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There was really never any “love and acceptance” from these types.  They give themselves virtuous labels and collectively stick with the lie.

That’s all it is.

Think about it.  A mental health professional that is actually a fraud.  How much more pathetic can someone get?

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Think about it.  A mental health professional that is actually a fraud.  How much more pathetic can someone get?

I’ve always found anybody in the mental health profession to be a fraud.  I had an old neighbor that was a licensed psychiatrist. She was a fucking hack….and an imbecile.  I loved having her and her pencil necked husband over for parties though.  They both made me giggle with their passive aggressiveness.

Worst part about it, she was a child psychiatrist.  No wonder we’re such a fucking mess.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always found anybody in the mental health profession to be a fraud.  I had an old neighbor that was a licensed psychiatrist. She was a fucking hack….and an imbecile.  I loved having her and her pencil necked husband over for parties though.  They both made me giggle with their passive aggressiveness.

Worst part about it, she was a child psychiatrist.  No wonder we’re such a fucking mess.  

Just on the news yesterday how a high school Tranny got to be the Prom Queen, someone should kick him in the balls.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You can see that in our resident mhp posts constantly.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Just on the news yesterday how a high school Tranny got to be the Prom Queen, someone should kick him in the balls.

It’s become a joke….one the students are in on.  My daughter told me once that they love to do shit like this so they can laugh.  It’s a weird world out there and maybe her and her friends have it right….just laugh at the idiocy around you and play along.  I’m not sure I agree though.   :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can see that in our resident mhp posts constantly.

That’s why I like him here.  Watching him seethe with frustration while he acts like he’s cool, calm and collective is some of the best humor I get all day.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s become a joke….one the students are in on.  My daughter told me once that they love to do shit like this so they can laugh.  It’s a weird world out there and maybe her and her friends have it right….just laugh at the idiocy around you and play along.  I’m not sure I agree though.   :dunno:

True - on both accounts.  Little woman’s Daughter said of the 8 prom Queen candidates, 4 were lesbians and one was a gay dude.  At first it was a joke until they had to all line up and take pics…. The look on the three hotties was one of “what am I doing here”. :smack:

• Sad 1

Just now, Mag6240 said:

True - on both accounts.  Little woman’s Daughter said of the 8 prom Queen candidates, 4 were lesbians and one was a gay dude.  At first it was a joke until they had to all line up and take pics…. The look on the three hotties was one of “what am I doing here”. :smack:

My old man used to say, “it’s better to be the least talented player on a winning team than the most talented on a losing team.”

The truly talented need to stop accepting losing teams as a their choice.  This isn’t virtuous.  It’s how societies fail.