Check your account email address ×

The double vax shit is starting to affect work now

One of my employees called me earlier...apparently we can't be on site unless we are vaxxed x2. Im still at home with my arm bs but I do have 3 guys that are vaxxed.  Called the owner of the company and he says " i don't mandate anyone getting vaxxed unless they want to. Tell customer we can't serve them. " he said what I always thought...should be a choice.  Pretty soon won't be able to go anywhere lol

I had a lady come into my showroom asked me if my installers were all vaccinated, I told her it's a HIPAA violation for me to ask them or for me to tell you.  She took some brochures and left. I think I dodged a bullet with that one. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I had a lady come into my showroom asked me if my installers were all vaccinated, I told her it's a HIPAA violation for me to ask them or for me to tell you.  She took some brochures and left. I think I dodged a bullet with that one. 

Its gotten to ludicrous level, this vaccine bullshit.  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its gotten to ludicrous level, this vaccine bullshit.  

Just heard today that the NBA is mandating that if you are within the first 15 rows of the court, you have to provide a vaccination card or a negative test within 48 hours.  What is the 16th row going to do?  LOL.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

And now they’re saying that Pfizer vaxxed aren’t protected after 6-7 months 

the left are so stupid they don’t deserve to waste oxygen 

And there booster is not even built for tve variants.  But you know pampers is in line regardless . 

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just heard today that the NBA is mandating that if you are within the first 15 rows of the court, you have to provide a vaccination card or a negative test within 48 hours.  What is the 16th row going to do?  LOL.

Its a universally accepted fact, everyone in the 16th row will Die

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And there booster is not even built for tve variants.  But you know pampers is in line regardless . 

I think that they found a 3 rd shot offers up to 7 days of increased protection 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is first I’ve heard of the plan. You tell me. 

There’s no plan.  Don’t act like you aren’t scared either.  Best to laugh off the hatred Americans feel toward libtwats.  But…in dark rooms….

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When are the perpetually aggrieved  here going to do something other than stomp their feet on an obscure snowmobile site? 🤷🏻

“Perpetually aggrieved”. :lol:

When these twats can be found out in the open running to their fucking faces. I have no problem working my magic….and will continue to do so.  

Now, do you want some type of invite?  Haven’t you gotten one or two already?  I guess the question for you is, when are YOU going to start doing something other than stomping your feet on an obscure snowmobile site?  Wouldn’t it be funny if the first time you meet somebody, ANYBODY, from these forums….you get your ears boxed in.  :lol: