Check your account email address ×

Fake Polls? How CNN And ABC Are Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump’s Favorability

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/17/fake-polls-how-cnn-and-abc-are-fudging-the-numbers-to-tank-trumps-favorability/

According to Gallup, 28 percent of Americans identify themselves as a Republican, while 25 percent identify as a Democrat.

Despite this information, eight more percent of participants in both the ABC and CNN polls identified as Democrats, leading to an 11 point swing in partisanship breakdown off the national average.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/new-abc-wapo-poll-shows-drop-trump-favorabilty-through-aggressive-oversamples

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Even the Trump voters I know are having second thoughts....especially regarding his cabinet choices.

You expect anyone to believe anything you say besides but about 3 people on here? :lol:

Dude you're wasting your time, almost everyone on here thinks you're a butt-hurt, bitter, partisan joke.  

You're less credible than the fake news organizations you post from.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

Just now, Sludgey said:

Retards like MC and snot still haven't learned their lesson lol

I'd like you to explain this big "conspiracy" that wolfie, and now highmark, thinks delegitimizes anything. in full detail, please. think you can do that, momo?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You expect anyone to believe anything you say besides but about 3 people on here? :lol:

Dude you're wasting your time, almost everyone on here thinks you're a butt-hurt, bitter, partisan joke.  

You're less credible than the fake news organizations you post from.  

Yup , between Timeshare and the Liar there's not a bit of credibility .

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Even the Trump voters I know are having second thoughts....especially regarding his cabinet choices.

Yeah... Results directly attributable to Trump have been soooo negative. Jobs staying in america, national defense contractors willingness to renegotiate prior multi billion deals...

Other countries reaching out to foster good relations. 

All bad in your mind. 

I voted for him and wasn't expecting shit to happen. He's done more as president elect that i'd say was expected of him. Do I agree with everything he's done? no way. But what has Obama done? in 8 years?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

bull fucking shit . some of his choices are the best part about him so far U are a fucking lyre. first off who would hang out with u  

On 1/18/2017 at 7:39 PM, Snoslinger said:

anyone else? apparently momo is incapable...

I showed it in the links.   They choose the demographics of the polls to get the results they want.   Simple as that.   Poll a higher % of dems and you will get different results.    Not too hard to figure out.   

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I showed it in the links.   They choose the demographics of the polls to get the results they want.   Simple as that.   Poll a higher % of dems and you will get different results.    Not too hard to figure out.   

so that is different than how other polls are ran? do you think every poll has the same amount of dems, repugs, and independents? damn dude, I'm really starting to worry about you.

Trump was more popular than Hillary but that still don't give him a good approval rating. People picked what they thought was the lesser of too evils. And that's a fact. Both candidates were the least popular to ever run 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so that is different than how other polls are ran? do you think every poll has the same amount of dems, repugs, and independents? damn dude, I'm really starting to worry about you.

Yes dude in order to be accurate they are suppose to.   Didn't you know that? :lol: Its suppose to be an accurate representation of political affiliation as well as other factors like race and sex.   I can't believe you didn't know that or maybe I should have realized you were this naive.  When factors like this are not followed it changes the margin of error.   Damn didn't you ever take a Statistics class in college?    

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes dude in order to be accurate they are suppose to.   Didn't you know that? :lol: Its suppose to be an accurate representation of political affiliation as well as other factors like race and sex.   I can't believe you didn't know that or maybe I should have realized you were this naive.    

omg :lmao:

they take random polls of the general population ya dingaling. and tbh, the amount of dems were not that much more than the repukes.