Check your account email address ×

Did you ever notice

jtssrx

When a democrat president is about to do something that is bad the leftists on the board post about how bad a republican was at what the democrat is about to do. Let me ask how does that make it okay? Example the democrats want to raise the debt ceiling. So action Joe posts about Reagan doing it. It's called Gas lighting  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When a democrat president is about to do something that is bad the leftists on the board post about how bad a republican was at what the democrat is about to do. Let me ask how does that make it okay? Example the democrats want to raise the debt ceiling. So action Joe posts about Reagan doing it. It's called Gas lighting  

Like defending Clinton the rapist while bleating “ trump said pussy”.  

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don’t even know what gaslighting is. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Oh yes, spinner and MC definitely run blocker for Biden, we all see it, but that's the pathetic lives they choose to live and also they don't have the sack to call out everyone..I could never go thru life without morals, I was raised better than that, it's a shame some were not..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That's not gaslighting.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you’ve never had a grasp of what hypocrite is. :lol:

And you do what @jtssrx incorrectly labeled "Gas lighting", ad nauseum.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:50 PM, SShooterZ said:

That's not gaslighting.

And you do what @jtssrx incorrectly labeled "Gas lighting", ad nauseum.

It’s not miss labeled. They try to make you forget that democrats are doing X by claiming republicans did it first. 
I’m

Britannica defines it thus:

Gaslighting is a…technique of deception and manipulation, usually practiced by a single deceiver, or “gaslighter,” on a single victim over an extended period.

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not miss labeled. They try to make you forget that democrats are doing X by claiming republicans did it first. 
I’m

Britannica defines it thus:

Gaslighting is a…technique of deception and manipulation, usually practiced by a single deceiver, or “gaslighter,” on a single victim over an extended period.

:lol: its a term derived from a 1940's movie, dummy. 

• Gold Member

Does anyone notice how Republicans will blame Democrats for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice the Democrats will blame Republicans for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice that the rank & file from each party does the same? Does anyone notice that most of you are too stupid to realize that your party is flat out lying to you?

On 9/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don’t even know what gaslighting is. :lol: 

It's weird that you choose to focus on the definition of gas lighting,  rather than the actual content of the post, where he he was calling YOU out for your Regan debt ceiling thread. 

You know that the spending being proposed is going to fuck the country but you don't care because you are party loyal not country loyal. 

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Does anyone notice how Republicans will blame Democrats for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice the Democrats will blame Republicans for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice that the rank & file from each party does the same? Does anyone notice that most of you are too stupid to realize that your party is flat out lying to you?

Shh… You’ll be labeled a hypocrite if you call out both parties. What kills me is some think “their party” holds the moral high ground when you can find examples all day of both sides doing the same thing. They just label it differently.