Check your account email address ×

Did you ever notice

jtssrx

23 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hey I did my part. Work. Pay my taxes. Pay my bills. Got an awesome Wife. 3 kids. Nice house. 

Now I gotta deal with Joe Biden trying to sniff and grope my daughters, jab me with big pharma poison and tax the shit outta me so my kids get nothing when Im dead. 

And Boomers like you voting for and praising Him. You Guys sucked the Country dry in one lifetime leaving us the crumbs with your ridiculous liberal horseshit. Now you all hide inside masked up scared of a Flu. Pathetic generation..

Yeah everyone’s after you. It must suck to live in your world. Now tell me you have enough ammo…or do you?

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You are sucefull target of tge DFL gas lighting program . And pampers is a rockstar pupil of tge program . It really is amazing to see how it has worked on a mass scale and how eager the lemming are 

Your one step below sleeper here.

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah everyone’s after you. It must suck to live in your world. Now tell me you have enough ammo…or do you?

You voted for a hair sniffing kid groper ....Get help you stupid old piece of shit. And take ur jab every 6 months like a good slab of meat. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

And you’re at the top of your game with hypocrisy, lies ,projection and limited self awareness:thumbsup: 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC in here deciding where people rank intellectually.  :lol:

it’s unreal!  It’s like an earthworm deciding how the food chain will work.  

He gotten even more pathetic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You're one step above a steaming pile of shit. The Biden administration and the progressive wing of the party are trying to create a permanent welfare state and you are cheering them on...I am embarrassed that you're in the live free or die state. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You're one step above a steaming pile of shit. The Biden administration and the progressive wing of the party are trying to create a permanent welfare state and you are cheering them on...I am embarrassed that you're in the live free or die state. 

He grew up as a welfare case so he’s likely to defend any government programs that steal from those that work and give to those that vote leftists 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He grew up as a welfare case so he’s likely to defend any government programs that steal from those that work and give to those that vote leftists 

Ah a victim...My mother had a H.S education when my dad left. She never missed a beat. She went to night school while working full-time.  First her associates,  then bachelor's and finally a Masters.  I had a terrific role model. She grabbed her boot straps and stepped the fuck up. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Oh God he lives in NH ?......send that old queen back to Maine. He would fit right in Ogunquit or maybe Portland where the rest of the faggy Liberals thrive. 

• Thanks 1